Why this thread is in the Politics forum... because

Bullshit.

GOP isn't the one censoring opposing speech or violating laws regarding immigration, or living off the guv'mint.

If this was 1776 you'd be a Tory and traitor to the future nation.
Red states get more from the federal government than they pay in.

1691020905069.png

Welfare is a way of life in red states.

Illegals can't vote.
Per law they can't, but ...
1) Were they to become citizens or get the right via legislation they'll mostly vote Democrat.
2) Many states do Motor Voter and register one to vote when getting/renewing a driver's license. There rarely is any background check to confirm if they are a citizen.

Illegals can't vote.
Course th
Illegals can't vote.
Well that's a good point. So do election officials use the E-Verify website or submit a FOIA request to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Twenty-seven states conduct signature verification on returned absentee/mail ballots:
  • Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington and West Virginia.
Nine states, the Virgin Islands and Washington, D.C., verify that an absentee/mail ballot envelope has been signed but do not conduct signature verification:

• Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Wyoming.
Nine states require the signature of a witness in addition to the voter’s signature. These states may conduct signature verification as well:

• Alabama (two witnesses or a notary), Alaska (witness or notary), Louisiana, Minnesota (witness or notary), North Carolina (two witnesses or a notary), Rhode Island (two witnesses or a notary), South Carolina, Virginia and Wisconsin.
But no discussion of how a signature from an illegal immigrant is verified!

1) Were they to become citizens or get the right via legislation they'll mostly vote Democrat.
2) Many states do Motor Voter and register one to vote when getting/renewing a driver's license. There rarely is any background check to confirm if they are a citizen.
Of course there is always a check when the license is first applied for. Non-citizens have their status marked on their license, and in the files at the license bureau. Non citizens don't vote for federal offices.

Of course there is always a check when the license is first applied for. Non-citizens have their status marked on their license, and in the files at the license bureau. Non citizens don't vote for federal offices.
Not in my state. You sign a statement claiming you are legal to vote, but it isn't checked on.

The border is the Federal government's responsibility. You're either remarkably ignorant or lying; or both.
Please cite the Article and Section of the US Constitution where this is stated.

Article IV Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

Yes it is.

So why are you encouraging them to be trafficked by cartels in the first place?

That's what the Democrats are doing, and no doubt you vote for them.

Which either makes you evil, monumentally ignorant, or both.

Sorry if that's harsh, I call it like I see it.

The problem is they are native Americans and therefore have more right to be here than European immigrants like us do.
We are the treaty violators.
We stole Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Utah, Florida, etc.
We did not buy very much of the land at all, and we certainly did not pay the actual natives for it.

That is not true any more.
While the voter registration process can START with DMV giving you a form to fill out, it is sent on to the voter registration people, who then do the background check for citizenship, always these days.
There were lots of mistakes in the past, but they are catching most of them now.

Last edited:
I stopped voting for the theiving, lying Democrats decades ago.
I encourage others not to vote for Democrats.
I do what I can to block and/or repeal their legislation.
And here you are as pissed off as ever.

This is the part where you try to pretend that the obscenity laden tirade from this afternoon was just an example of your being so happy.

Hop to it loser.

Article IV Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
And you think a bunch of folks coming across a river to do lanscaping and cut hair is an "invasion". Yeah. You're as dumb as your big orange blob.

The problem is they are native Americans and therefore have more right to be here than European immigrants like us do.
We are the treaty violators.
We stole Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Utah, Florida, etc.
We did not buy very much of the land at all, and we certainly did not pay the actual natives for it.
They are no more native than anyone born here.

We did not steal those lands especially texas you dumbass

Yes we did buy a lot of it and paid them

Which state? I'll double check that if you don't mind.
Washington. Part of our "Motor Voter" process.
I should add that you do have to provide proof for an enhanced driver's license.
You don't need to for a regular driver's license when using a valid one form another state. That's the 'loophole' use by many coming by way of California and other states.

Last edited:
Article IV Section 4:

Yeah, I saw that earelier. It doesn't prohibit the States from also protecting their borders. See California and it's right to stop and inspect to make sure you aren't importing prohibited produce.

Forum List

Back