problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

The Gateway Pundit? :laugh:
Yeah, fuck a video
Dumbass
We have a video from a former mall employee saying the cops told him Moore was on the watch list. I believe the employee over the Gateway Pundit claim.

I've got the former manager. Not a fucking mall rat. Piss off over GP. They're more honest that the reporting being done that there are 8 accusers. Flat out lie.

Former Gadsden mall manager says Roy Moore wasn't banned
I also have a retired cop saying Moore was banned. Sorry I win.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

"Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees."

No fucking way. It's a rumor. The mall manager would know.
He wouldnt know more than the cops and mall employees. Sorry but you lose.

The majority of humanities history is predominated by older men marrying teen age women. The overwhelming majority of all of our ancestors got us here through the very actions many of today's virtue signalers, pretend to find abhorrent. The pretense would be outright hilarious; if it weren't so obviously phony...
Are you advocating for child rape?
History is what it is... Are you claiming someone's forebearers are child rapists?
You didnt answer my question. Are you saying its ok to have sex with a 14 year old child?
That wasn't your question... And sure it is. I have... When I was 15.

Yeah, fuck a video
Dumbass
We have a video from a former mall employee saying the cops told him Moore was on the watch list. I believe the employee over the Gateway Pundit claim.

I've got the former manager. Not a fucking mall rat. Piss off over GP. They're more honest that the reporting being done that there are 8 accusers. Flat out lie.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

"Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees."

The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat.

The majority of humanities history is predominated by older men marrying teen age women. The overwhelming majority of all of our ancestors got us here through the very actions many of today's virtue signalers, pretend to find abhorrent. The pretense would be outright hilarious; if it weren't so obviously phony...
Are you advocating for child rape?
History is what it is... Are you claiming someone's forebearers are child rapists?
You didnt answer my question. Are you saying its ok to have sex with a 14 year old child?
That wasn't your question... And sure it is. I have... When I was 15.
That was my question. I just rephrased it because you deflected from it.
When you were 15 you werent a 30 year old man.

The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat.
Guess you havent heard the news. Moore is currently losing.

capture_25.jpg

Here you go sparky.
WATCH: Former Alabama Mall Manager Says Roy Moore WASN'T Banned Over Harassment Claims
“But to my knowledge, he was not banned from the mall.”

WATCH: Former Alabama Mall Manager Says Roy Moore WASN'T Banned Over Harassment Claims

I also heard Trump was losing. Remind me... How'd that one turn out?

You claimed Moores opponent was losing. Dont deflect now. :laugh:

Still clinging to polls I see... Lemme guess... "From your cold, dead hands"?

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.
Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
Didnt the mall manager put that to rest?

No.

What were you talking about when you said Moore was leading besides the polls?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Show me where i ever mentioned him leading in the polls. When you strike out there; placate yourself with this. First hand experience, on the ground where it matters... Here in sweet home Alabama.

laugh.gif
Show me where i ever mentioned him leading in the polls. When you strike out there; placate yourself with this. First hand experience, on the ground where it matters... Here in sweet home Alabama.

Right here
"The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat."

So if you werent talking about the polls were you claiming you could time travel?

laugh.gif

Right here
"The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat."

So if you werent talking about the polls were you claiming you could time travel?
Its called a "prediction"...

laugh.gif

Right here

Its called a "prediction"...
Thats called a lie you moron. You said "losing" not that he "would lose" or "lost"
laugh.gif

I'd try, and explain tense to you; but with your kinds 80 IQ and all... I cannot muster the patience.

I'd try, and explain tense to you; but with your kinds 80 IQ and all... I cannot muster the patience.
You cant try and explain something you just got busted on and obviously didnt understand.
laugh.gif
Everyone understood it but you... That's why you're the only one who found it funny. Just sayin'... Probably best to swerve back into your own lane...

You cant try and explain something you just got busted on and obviously didnt understand.
laugh.gif
Everyone understood it but you... That's why you're the only one who found it funny. Just sayin'... Probably best to swerve back into your own lane...
Everyone like who? Looks like my post is the only one with an observer. Face it. you just got busted.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back