problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

People calling him a pedophile drives me nuts. Otherwise intelligent people on the radio are totally misusing the word left and right, and nobody will correct them. Maddening.

He isnt a pedo or a child molester. However, he is a pervert that is attracted to teens
Look at this teen...who the fuck would be attracted to that? :rofl: She is 15 in these photos.....

b8f9b7c7c92c7820cd864eecea5a308e.jpg

by_request__barbara_palvin_and_cara_delevigne_by_thatnordicguy.d72igua.jpg
Yea, lets justify him preying on girls at a high school dance when he was 30...
Not justifying, merely pointing out the stupidity of your post.....

and these are 40 year old allegations......
So its smart for a 30 year old man to go checking out hot chicks at a goddamn high school dance?
Give me a break bro..
BTW, that isnt an allegation. It came out of HIS mouth.
The allegations you speak of could very well be lies but he IS A pervert.

Do you not know the difference in a high school dance and a dance recital?

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.

More like your In denial from the Trump win as well as a steady stream of losses since. Just continue to let the butthurt flow until it passes. It will get more easy as time goes on.

Being attracted to, and having sex with, are two very different things.

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

Kate-Upton-Venus-Swimwear-Summer-2009-13.jpg
It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.
It came out of his mouth tiny..

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.

They do if they want to get elected.

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.

His baby sister went to the highschool. You know. FAMILY.
Didnt he NOT deny chasing teen girls?
Also : I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life
That came out of his mouth referring to a TEEN in HIGH SCHOOL
His behavior is perverse and should not be normalized.

Yet, he married her when she was 24 and divorced!

Still clinging to polls I see... Lemme guess... "From your cold, dead hands"?
What were you talking about when you said Moore was leading besides the polls?
laugh.gif
Show me where i ever mentioned him leading in the polls. When you strike out there; placate yourself with this. First hand experience, on the ground where it matters... Here in sweet home Alabama.

Right here
"The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat."

So if you werent talking about the polls were you claiming you could time travel?
Its called a "prediction"...
Thats called a lie you moron. You said "losing" not that he "would lose" or "lost"
laugh.gif
You are a dumbass

I'm getting tired of getting this simple point across..
He found a young teenager attractive. That shit aint right.
How would you act if a thirty year old dude was scoping out your daughter who wasn't even old enough to drive yet?

How would you act if a thirty year old dude was scoping out your daughter who wasn't even old enough to drive yet?

It's simple, dude; they don't care. They think it's fine for guys in their thirties to date teenagers.

It's simple, dude; they don't care. They think it's fine for guys in their thirties to date teenagers.
Personally, I think it's more of a partisan thing..

What were you talking about when you said Moore was leading besides the polls?
laugh.gif
Show me where i ever mentioned him leading in the polls. When you strike out there; placate yourself with this. First hand experience, on the ground where it matters... Here in sweet home Alabama.

Right here
"The only one losing is Moores opponent, and those with a vested interest in his defeat."

So if you werent talking about the polls were you claiming you could time travel?
Its called a "prediction"...
Thats called a lie you moron. You said "losing" not that he "would lose" or "lost"
laugh.gif
You are a dumbass
You are a ass clown.

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.

More like your In denial from the Trump win as well as a steady stream of losses since. Just continue to let the butthurt flow until it passes. It will get more easy as time goes on.
I never denied Drumpf won the electoral college. I just said the people that voted for him were inbred simians.

Define "scoping out". In your hypothetical, he can look all he wants but touching is a different thing altogether.

I have explained that to you several times. Another poster did the same. You aren't getting it. Men are hardwired to find young attractive (healthy) mates to procreate. I am sorry that you did not study harder in school. Why do you think men marry trophy wives decades younger than themselves?

Define "scoping out". In your hypothetical, he can look all he wants but touching is a different thing altogether.

I have explained that to you several times. Another poster did the same. You aren't getting it. Men are hardwired to find young attractive (healthy) mates to procreate. I am sorry that you did not study harder in school. Why do you think men marry trophy wives decades younger than themselves?

Maybe he's too busy "virtue signalling" to accept reality? :dunno:

Maybe you don't get it. This is not 1950. People frown on men in their thirties dating teenagers nowadays. Especially as Moore was actually in a position of some prominence. The imbalance in maturity, knowledge, and power is way too great. It's immoral.

All (or at least the vast majority of) men are physically attracted to teenagers. Yet they understand that those teenagers are NOT to be touched, because it would be morally wrong. And that knowledge is enough to curb their natural attraction. Not so with Judge Moore, apparently.

A 14 year old is not a "healthy mate". They frequently have problems having children. Face it. Youre supporting a pedo and trying to debunk fact in order to do it.

Maybe you don't get it. This is not 1950. People frown on men in their thirties dating teenagers nowadays. Especially as Moore was actually in a position of some prominence. The imbalance in maturity, knowledge, and power is way too great. It's immoral.

All (or at least the vast majority of) men are physically attracted to teenagers. Yet they understand that those teenagers are NOT to be touched, because it would be morally wrong. And that knowledge is enough to curb their natural attraction. Not so with Judge Moore, apparently.[/QUOTE]
Your opinion flies in the face of reality. One check of the public records would show you that in many places young girls marry much older men. They seek the financial stability and maturity that older men can offer.

BTW, you misspelled "allegedly".

All (or at least the vast majority of) men are physically attracted to teenagers. Yet they understand that those teenagers are NOT to be touched, because it would be morally wrong. And that knowledge is enough to curb their natural attraction. Not so with Judge Moore, apparently.[/QUOTE]
Your opinion flies in the face of reality. One check of the public records would show you that in many places young girls marry much older men. They seek the financial stability and maturity that older men can offer.

And you fucked up your quotes.

Though it's been pretty well established that Moore has dated teenagers while in his thirties. Even he has pretty much come out and said that that is accurate.

The allegedly part comes in with Corfman and Nelson.

Though it's been pretty well established that Moore has dated teenagers while in his thirties. Even he has pretty much come out and said that that is accurate.

If you had taken the time to actually read, I had it fixed.

Dating and having sex with teenagers is a little bit different, don't you think?

Of course you don't because you have no understanding of law versus your own hysterical code of conduct.

Dating and having sex with teenagers is a little bit different, don't you think?

Of course you don't because you have no understanding of law versus your own hysterical code of conduct.

Why would you date someone if you don't have the intention of having sex with them? Sex is kind of a big part of the dating experience.

You're, what, in your sixties or seventies? The world has moved on. The young girl-old man pairing is just weird now. That kind of shit is taboo now in most circles.

Why would you date someone if you don't have the intention of having sex with them? Sex is kind of a big part of the dating experience.

You're, what, in your sixties or seventies? The world has moved on. The young girl-old man pairing is just weird now. That kind of shit is taboo now in most circles.

No, I am not in my 60s and 70s. The world has not moved on. You are simply allowing your Puritanist views to overcome human biology.

The evidence is all around you if you would just open your eyes. I was a high school teacher for most of the past 20 years. The girls getting knocked up in high school had baby daddies that were often in their late 20s and sometimes early 30s. Many of them were already married. Rarely was the father of their child even enrolled in the school. I had one senior last year who was pregnant with her third child and had been married since she was a freshman. A few years back, I had a girl transfer into my freshman class, and I told her she needed her parents to sign my syllabus and return it to me. She looked at me and said, "I married!" She was 15. I jokingly asked her if her husband was over 18 and she said, "Yes, he's 23!". So I told her that he could sign it!

New Topics

Forum List

Back