Problems with illegal immigration.

We've always given special rights to the talented, wealthy and highly educated. In the 50s it was called the brain drain as superlative people came here from all over the world. They brought talent and money. I understand that liberals want the uneducated poor to be burdens on the systems rather than the wealthy who will bring money and enterprise.

How the Hell do you tax someone when you have no idea they are here?

They are undocumented. :cuckoo:

Plus, millions and millions have come here with zero to their name... from countries overseas, and they managed to do it legally.
Why should we give folks who want to sneak in "special rights"?

You are whats wrong with this wonderful nation.... idiots like you! :mad:

You're a moron who missed out on the first half of the conversation. I was only pointing out why our existing immigration laws are bogus. Millions and Millions? We only let in 1 million per year TOTAL (most of them are Asian and Indian). We already give "special rights" to the wealthy, educated immigrants. I would favor closing borders, opening immigration, and stop having a government program for every sob story and lazy person.

I love how you act like you're the perfect American when you're an ungrateful elitist that doesn't want to share the blessings you're damn lucky to have.

Do you realize that our Declaration of Independence says that Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are Unalienable Rights? Yet, you don't want impoverished Mexicans to be able to come here and work for minimum wage. Unbelievable.

If you don't want to pay for their healthcare and education, that's fine. But don't act like we had to work really hard to be born Americans. It was just blind luck on our part and we shouldn't act entitled because of it.

The Declaration of Independence doesn't apply to the whole world you fucking physco.:cuckoo:

Originally the Declaration of Independence said Life, Liberty and ownership of Property. It should have stayed that way. The Declaration of Independence is NOT, repeat NOT a declaration of rights, it was a Declaration of Intolerable Acts which caused us to declare our independence.

Too bad we no longer teach American History in school.

We've always given special rights to the talented, wealthy and highly educated. In the 50s it was called the brain drain as superlative people came here from all over the world. They brought talent and money. I understand that liberals want the uneducated poor to be burdens on the systems rather than the wealthy who will bring money and enterprise.

It makes more sense to accomodate the educated wealthy people first, I would rather take in the Doctor from Iran instead of the Pakistani goat herder with 8 children.

You're a moron who missed out on the first half of the conversation. I was only pointing out why our existing immigration laws are bogus. Millions and Millions? We only let in 1 million per year TOTAL (most of them are Asian and Indian). We already give "special rights" to the wealthy, educated immigrants. I would favor closing borders, opening immigration, and stop having a government program for every sob story and lazy person.

I love how you act like you're the perfect American when you're an ungrateful elitist that doesn't want to share the blessings you're damn lucky to have.

Do you realize that our Declaration of Independence says that Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are Unalienable Rights? Yet, you don't want impoverished Mexicans to be able to come here and work for minimum wage. Unbelievable.

If you don't want to pay for their healthcare and education, that's fine. But don't act like we had to work really hard to be born Americans. It was just blind luck on our part and we shouldn't act entitled because of it.

The Declaration of Independence doesn't apply to the whole world you fucking physco.:cuckoo:

Originally the Declaration of Independence said Life, Liberty and ownership of Property. It should have stayed that way. The Declaration of Independence is NOT, repeat NOT a declaration of rights, it was a Declaration of Intolerable Acts which caused us to declare our independence.

Well to be honest the declaration of Independence is an American document, it does NOT apply to the rest of the world, you think people in Iran give a fuck about our declarations? god sometimes us yankees can be so arrogant.

Well to be honest the declaration of Independence is an American document, it does NOT apply to the rest of the world, you think people in Iran give a fuck about our declarations? god sometimes us yankees can be so arrogant.

It was Declaration of Intolerable Acts committed by the British Crown against the American People. It could no more belong to the world, then a man's wedding vows to his wife belong the the woman down the street.

It was Declaration of Intolerable Acts committed by the British Crown against the American People. It could no more belong to the world, then a man's wedding vows to his wife belong the the woman down the street.

Somehow we have retards now that think this applies to every country, hell that moron
52ndStreet created a post about Venezuela banning guns and complained about them losing the right to bear arms. :cuckoo:

Illegal immigration is a massive problem in the US.
Droves of illegals entering the country, raping and murdering, then taking over the ruddy country like they own it.

The poor native American Indians never managed to get their land back.

How the Hell do you tax someone when you have no idea they are here?

They are undocumented. :cuckoo:

Plus, millions and millions have come here with zero to their name... from countries overseas, and they managed to do it legally.
Why should we give folks who want to sneak in "special rights"?

You are whats wrong with this wonderful nation.... idiots like you! :mad:

No, but when they say "we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness," it most certainly does apply to everyone else.

And yeah, our government is broke. But if we backed off on providing every little thing to every single poor person, we could open immigration without being flooded with immigrants. It's basic logic. People will only come if there are jobs or welfare to be had. If we cut back on welfare, only people who want to work will come. If we improve our documentation, we can tax those increased incomes.

No, but when they say "we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness," it most certainly does apply to everyone else.

And yeah, our government is broke. But if we backed off on providing every little thing to every single poor person, we could open immigration without being flooded with immigrants. It's basic logic. People will only come if there are jobs or welfare to be had. If we cut back on welfare, only people who want to work will come. If we improve our documentation, we can tax those increased incomes.

Like I said, none of that applies to the whole world pinhead. :cuckoo: You are so arrogant trying to enforce American ideas and values on others.:mad:

Like I said, none of that applies to the whole world pinhead. :cuckoo: You are so arrogant trying to enforce American ideas and values on others.:mad:

Are you really that thick. This is Thomas Jefferson and the other Founding Fathers telling England that there are certain rights they can't take away. Why can't a government take them away? Because they don't come from a government, they come from God. The Fathers weren't saying "We demand special rights," they were saying "Everyone deserves these rights because they are human rights" not just American Rights.

Now, the Bill of Rights only applies to Americans, but we don't have the right to unjustly kill any foreigner because that's a God-given right they have as a human being.

And this is not me forcing my American ideas on other people. If they don't want these rights, they don't have to claim them. But at least realize that Franklin, Jefferson, Washington, Adams, etc would say that these rights aren't reserved for Americans.

no, but when they say "we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," it most certainly does apply to everyone else.

like i said, none of that applies to the whole world pinhead. :cuckoo: You are so arrogant trying to enforce american ideas and values on others.:mad:

are you really that thick. This is thomas jefferson and the other founding fathers telling england that there are certain rights they can't take away. Why can't a government take them away? Because they don't come from a government, they come from god. The fathers weren't saying "we demand special rights," they were saying "everyone deserves these rights because they are human rights" not just american rights.

Now, the bill of rights only applies to americans, but we don't have the right to unjustly kill any foreigner because that's a god-given right they have as a human being.

And this is not me forcing my american ideas on other people. If they don't want these rights, they don't have to claim them. But at least realize that franklin, jefferson, washington, adams, etc would say that these rights aren't reserved for americans.

that only applies to americans retard not the rest of the world!

You hit the nail on the head with that one.
The US enforces its version of right and wrong on the world, usually at gun point, and gets really pissed off when someone hits back or tells it so sod off.

Attacks in Iraq are 'terrorism' and it's always "insurgents" but no one stops to consider the US and others illegally invaded that country and are the occupying force there.

Course they're going to get attacked.

How in the world do you read "ALL men are created equal" and "Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights" and say that those rights only apply to Americans? Are Americans the only people God created? Or did he just love us more so we get human rights and others don't? The document may only be relevant to Americans, but it is telling us Americans that everyone has certain rights. This is why we don't invade countries to expand our empire, because they have they right to liberty.

If you really believe that only Americans have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then you should have no moral problems with slavery, war, famine, Kony, or anything outside the US. If you don't have a moral problem with those things, you need help.

How in the world do you read "ALL men are created equal" and "Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights" and say that those rights only apply to Americans? Are Americans the only people God created? Or did he just love us more so we get human rights and others don't? The document may only be relevant to Americans, but it is telling us Americans that everyone has certain rights. This is why we don't invade countries to expand our empire, because they have they right to liberty.

If you really believe that only Americans have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then you should have no moral problems with slavery, war, famine, Kony, or anything outside the US. If you don't have a moral problem with those things, you need help.

Like I said retard, all that shit only applies to Americans. Alot of people in this world don't want any of that shit, go over to the Sudan and try preaching that all men are created equal jazz and see how far it gets you. :cuckoo:

All men are created equal.

Does it say that all men should come here? No. They are created equal in Syria, in France, in Greece and it is up to them to seize that God given equality and make it their own.

All men are created equal.

Does it say that all men should come here? No. They are created equal in Syria, in France, in Greece and it is up to them to seize that God given equality and make it their own.

There are quite a few countries where they do NOT Believe all men are created equal, that whole thing is mostly only in Western countries.

Like I said retard, all that shit only applies to Americans. Alot of people in this world don't want any of that shit, go over to the Sudan and try preaching that all men are created equal jazz and see how far it gets you. :cuckoo:

I never said that people in Sudan have to believe that all men are created equal. But, I will say that you as an American should believe that Sudanese, Americans, Mexicans, etc are created equal and have those God-given rights.

I never said that people in Sudan have to believe that all men are created equal. But, I will say that you as an American should believe that Sudanese, Americans, Mexicans, etc are created equal and have those God-given rights.

I believe that all men are created equal sure, but you need to know alot of countries don't believe in that and they wouldn't piss on our bill of rights if it were on fire. I believe America is a special country and we need to protect it and not let any Tom, Dick and Harry into our country.

Forum List

Back