Anchor Baby The American Dream

Quailman

Rookie
Jun 22, 2012
Homeland Security agent in Nogales, accused of helping cartels, gets 2.5 years

June 30, 2012 12:00 am • Tim Steller Arizona Daily Star

Over two days, a federal prosecutor and agents painted Jovana Deas as a drug-cartel spy working as a special agent in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Investigations Office in Nogales.

Assistant U.S. Attorney James Lacey even likened the 34-year-old Douglas native to Aldrich Ames, a CIA officer who spied for the Soviets.

But Deas and her attorney countered during her sentencing hearing that their portrayal was the work of feverish federal imaginations, seeing a major border conspiracy in a few ill-advised favors for family members.

After comparing the stories Friday, U.S. District Judge Cindy Jorgenson didn't buy the cartel-spy image, but neither did she view Deas' actions as innocent mistakes. Deas illegally used her status as a federal agent to access two different databases, looking up criminal-investigative and visa information on about a dozen people over two years, Jorgenson noted. For that, she sentenced the former federal agent on Friday to 2 1/2 years in federal prison.

The judge said Deas' crimes undermined the credibility of American law enforcement while throwing Deas' agency into turmoil to determine the degree of damage done.

Board Copyright Rules require that you link all quoted material and only post a short part of the quoted work

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_9918246b-db31-57db-80ab-045e0cbf54a9.html

The az daily star daily sob story. They can't even admit that she was convicted only accused. If her mother had been dumped back across border begin, with our country be off. Napolitano just be fired for hiring this crap. Neuter and spay the breeders.

Last edited:
Just think of all the problems we could rid the country of if we just enforced our immigration laws and deportated all illegal aliens in this country. Think of all the crime connected with illegal immigration.
Mexico could problem clean up their act if we cleaned up ours.

Problems With Illegal Immigration

This has nothing to do with her being an anchor baby.

Unless you're willing to admit that because some Christians are pedophiles all Christians are pedophiles.

What a creep.

Mobamacare (Mob ama care)excludes illegal aliens from getting treatment under the Mobamacare health care but their illegal immigrant anchor babies will be able to get care and our taxes (penalty fee) will be paying for their care.

Mobamacare is well crafted as to include anchor babies because they are U.S. citizens and of coarse their illegal parents don’t have to pay to have babies at all. Illegals used to have to at least pay for doctors visits and some tests but now they will pay nothing at all.

Anchor babies living in illegal alien households will get health care absolutely free until they grow up and have to go to work.

The explosion of anchor babies to come in future years will be unbeleivable.

Mobamacare (Mob ama care)excludes illegal aliens from getting treatment under the Mobamacare health care but their illegal immigrant anchor babies will be able to get care and our taxes (penalty fee) will be paying for their care.

Mobamacare is well crafted as to include anchor babies because they are U.S. citizens and of coarse their illegal parents don’t have to pay to have babies at all. Illegals used to have to at least pay for doctors visits and some tests but now they will pay nothing at all.

Anchor babies living in illegal alien households will get health care absolutely free until they grow up and have to go to work.

I hope they take your job. :thup:

They have already taken my job. It was a good high paying job too. Now I have to work at a lesser paying job and pay for the health care costs of more anchor babies.

They have already taken my job. It was a good high paying job too. Now I have to work at a lesser paying job and pay for the health care costs of more anchor babies.

sorry to hear you lost your job picking strawberries.

I didnt know rag picking had health care programs

sorry to hear you lost your job picking strawberries.

I didnt know rag picking had health care programs

Hey, my strawberry picking job paid a living wage of $12.00 an hr.! Sheeze! I could afford to buy my own health care insurance at that.

With all the illegals driving up hospital costs which in turn drive up insurance premiums at $12.00 an hr I would not be able to save to much money but I could afford to pay for a $60.00 a month insurance premium with the deductable.

Last edited:
You seem very confused. I am a natural born citizen of The United States of America. Where are you from?

That's what ever[sic] illegal says on the internet :lol:

Learn English or get the hell out of my country, idiot.

I'm not in mexico Unkotare.

So you just admitted you are without a doubt you are posting from Mexico. I knew I was correct. My instincts never fail me.

How's the weather down in mexico. Kinda hot this time of year especially down on the U.S. mexican border where you plan to cross.

Last edited:
Quailman is a hater, pure and simple.

George Washington's father was an anchor baby, you know.

Forum List

Back