Pro-life at 51%

Who said they should he murdered? I sure didn't. When you kill bacteria in your body, do you murder it?

When you kill a child, did you murder it? Obviously. A child is not a bacteria. Are you also a Holocaust denier?

An unborn human being is not a child. It is an unborn organism and actually, at some stages of pregnancy, bacteria is more complex than an unborn human being.

If your friend were lying on the floor, unconscious, how would you know if he were alive?

Abortion is one of those issues where commonsense loses out.

We have a president who wants to "just get along" and agree to disagree on abortion when he is in favor of letting minors obtain abortions without parental notification or consent. who disagrees with providing medical care for those fetuses that happen to survive late term abortion procedures thereby denying what all of us would call a living breathing child life saving medical care.

minors cannot get a tattoo, cannot vote etc and parents are more often than not held responsible for the misdeeds of their minor children but we have a government that favors handing out birth control pills to 8th graders and supports providing invasive, potentially dangerous surgical procedures to minors with absolutely no parental notification or consent all for the sake of abortion rights.

Kids can't even bring Advil to school for fear of being strip searched and expelled but birth control and abortion are provided carte blanche.

Women can abandon children with no legal repercussions under safe haven laws but a child surviving a late term abortion is left to suffer and die without medical care.

Does no one see the problem here?

Abortion is one of those issues where commonsense loses out.

We have a president who wants to "just get along" and agree to disagree on abortion when he is in favor of letting minors obtain abortions without parental notification or consent. who disagrees with providing medical care for those fetuses that happen to survive late term abortion procedures thereby denying what all of us would call a living breathing child life saving medical care.

minors cannot get a tattoo, cannot vote etc and parents are more often than not held responsible for the misdeeds of their minor children but we have a government that favors handing out birth control pills to 8th graders and supports providing invasive, potentially dangerous surgical procedures to minors with absolutely no parental notification or consent all for the sake of abortion rights.

Kids can't even bring Advil to school for fear of being strip searched and expelled but birth control and abortion are provided carte blanche.

Women can abandon children with no legal repercussions under safe haven laws but a child surviving a late term abortion is left to suffer and die without medical care.

Does no one see the problem here?

Absolutely -- the biggest of which is the government. Let people, including parents and their children, in consultation with their own medical professionals handle their own problems/decisions.

You should know by now my child that these people make up the numbers to suit their agenda. They are nothing more than outright liars.

Just curious.... If abortion clinics don't keep track of the stats, where did you get them?

And of those who are pro-choice, a huge chunk of them are pro-choice only in limited circumstances.

I am only pro-choice during the first trimester or very early second trimester. I'd say about 15 weeks is the limit.

Third trimester abortions or partial abortion is outrageous and disgusting.

Third trimester abortions are rare and occur when a woman and her DOCTOR decide there's no other choice.

It's one of those fabricated issues that the religious right loves to rely on because of the visceral response to it.... it's mostly a non-issue.

Amniocentesis is usually performed sometime between the 15th and 18th week of a pregnancy...

so thanks for your "limit", but no thanks....

that is just one of the reasons why you need to get out of the way and leave the decision between a woman (and her significant other if she chooses), her doctor and her G-d...

you know, like it is now....

regardless of the religious right's propaganda.

Jillian is most definately an intelligent woman with a mind of her own. Rare these days in a society that has gone mad with political hypocracy by denouncing Muslims for controlling women yet want to control the reproductive capabilities of Christian women.

BRAVO jillian BRAVO !!

Just curious.... If abortion clinics don't keep track of the stats, where did you get them?

You should know by now my child that these people make up the numbers to suit their agenda. They are nothing more than outright liars.

I seriously doubt that you're old enough to be my parent....

The point is: I don't generally need to use the word "liar". I only need to challenge the claim, and wait....

Allbiz,

My son, are you too PC to call a "spade-a-spade" ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back