Body Builders Run From Event

Where is their integrity? There's something to be said for actually earning these by hard work and real results.

Where is their integrity? There's something to be said for actually earning these by hard work and real results.

hard work might give you 10 to 15 lbs if you are lucky...a collage scout tells some kid he needs to gain 45 lbs in 3 months to play....and roids wll do that...massive muscle building depending on the doseage...

that is what amazes me...people want fast ,,,active players....linemen 300 plus but are shocked by roid use

I dated a body builder when I was 21, I saw him a few years ago and he looks like shit! :eek:

Are you kidding? There has never been any integrity in bodybuilding, and drugs or no, they STILL have to work their asses off.

You ARE aware there's no actual sport involved, right? It's a "beauty contest." I lost complete interest in the 80s when they went to the absolutely grotesque stage.

hard work might give you 10 to 15 lbs if you are lucky...a collage scout tells some kid he needs to gain 45 lbs in 3 months to play....and roids wll do that...massive muscle building depending on the doseage...

that is what amazes me...people want fast ,,,active players....linemen 300 plus but are shocked by roid use

We create the roid use mentality by instilling the win at all costs mentality in our young.

Forum List

Back