Pro-LGBT group faces backlash for endorsement of President Trump's reelection campaign

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I have never heard Trump say anything against homosexuals. I have no idea why some of them don't like him.

Spokesperson for Log Cabin Republicans defends Trump endorsement
Pro-LGBT group faces backlash for endorsement of President Trump's reelection campaign.

Log Cabin Republicans are the masochists of the LBGT movement...have been for decades.
When the alternative is a bunch of goose-stepping commies, I can understand their dilemma and decision.

That's why the Jesus Nazis must give it a rest. There are way too many non-commie LBGT folks who are forced to choose between individual liberty an economic liberty.

• Banned
Log Cabin Republicans are the masochists of the LBGT movement...have been for decades.

No, you are just a bald faced liar and a dope. They are smart enough to know that a strong economy and jobs are a bigger deal than their sexual issues. They put their country ahead of themselves, something that lowlife vermin like you would never do

When the alternative is a bunch of goose-stepping commies, I can understand their dilemma and decision.

That's why the Jesus Nazis must give it a rest. There are way too many non-commie LBGT folks who are forced to choose between individual liberty an economic liberty.

why would they want to forfeit their money?

Lefties DO NOT ALLOW DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

Fall in line or be attacked!!

Look at all these HOMOPHOBES from the LGBTQ community supporting trump!

Says the guy who voted for Obama who allowed 49 gays to be executed and 50 others to be shot and injured. Yep, that LBGT movement. Turning to the right as we talk.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Didnt the representatives of the left, ANTIFA beat the shit out of a gay guy just recently and not one liberal politician spoke against that beating? Yep, without double standards the liberals would have no standards at all. Every day, I wish some of the liberals on this board would meet BLM or ANTIFA and get their beating, then they could come back here and blame President Trump for their beating.

Didnt the representatives of the left, ANTIFA beat the shit out of a gay guy just recently and not one liberal politician spoke against that beating? Yep, without double standards the liberals would have no standards at all. Every day, I wish some of the liberals on this board would meet BLM or ANTIFA and get their beating, then they could come back here and blame President Trump for their beating.

ANTIFA = ANTI First Ammendment.

Fuck those cowardly assholes.

Notice how they only attack in groups and from behind while the victim is running away?

Absolute wusses.

Log Cabin Republicans have always supported Republicans.

Imagine that.

why would they want to forfeit their money?
I agree.

Why would they want to forfeit their individual rights?

See the problem?

LBGT folks are the shining example of the Duopoly forcing false choices. We MUST break that shit up.

Says the guy who voted for Obama who allowed 49 gays to be executed and 50 others to be shot and injured. Yep, that LBGT movement. Turning to the right as we talk.

View attachment 275357

That's a winner. Must re-post:

islam-liberals-jpg.275357
That should read "I'm a LEFTIST and he doesn't really mean that."

Liberals want nothing to do with that shit. And we DO believe that they mean what they say.

No, you are just a bald faced liar and a dope. They are smart enough to know that a strong economy and jobs are a bigger deal than their sexual issues. They put their country ahead of themselves, something that lowlife vermin like you would never do
I'm spot on.....they have been refused admittance into events like CPAC forever and they keep coming back for more rejection and punishment. They are masochists.

View attachment 275357
I love the projection from the CRCs who are just the other side of the radical Islamic coin.

I've known about the Log Cabin Republicans for decades.....probably before you were even hatched.

So have I you dope, and I voted for Reagan in 1980.

I see you avoided my question too: Are you a Limey? Or are you gay? Or are you a gay Limey?

Forum List

Back