Pro-LGBT group faces backlash for endorsement of President Trump's reelection campaign

Log Cabin Republicans are the masochists of the LBGT movement...have been for decades.

No, you are just a bald faced liar and a dope. They are smart enough to know that a strong economy and jobs are a bigger deal than their sexual issues. They put their country ahead of themselves, something that lowlife vermin like you would never do

You've posted almost 50 posts per day, every day since you've joined 2 months ago and every single post is straight propaganda for the Trump campaign.

Serious question. How much are you being paid?

Log Cabin Republicans are the masochists of the LBGT movement...have been for decades.

No, you are just a bald faced liar and a dope. They are smart enough to know that a strong economy and jobs are a bigger deal than their sexual issues. They put their country ahead of themselves, something that lowlife vermin like you would never do
I'm spot on.....they have been refused admittance into events like CPAC forever and they keep coming back for more rejection and punishment. They are masochists.

The CPAC thing has been over for years now.

EXCLUSIVE: Log Cabin Republicans President Discusses CPAC, Threat of Radical Islam to LGBT Community | Breitbart

The Score: CPAC 2019, Green Book, Death Penalty, Log Cabin, Red Maryland – Bearing Drift

I'm spot on.....they have been refused admittance into events like CPAC forever and they keep coming back for more rejection and punishment. They are masochists.
I dont remember any member of CPAC going into an Orlando Gay Bar yelling Allah Ooh Akbar while gunning the gays down either.

I've known about the Log Cabin Republicans for decades.....probably before you were even hatched.

So have I you dope, and I voted for Reagan in 1980.

I see you avoided my question too: Are you a Limey? Or are you gay? Or are you a gay Limey?
I also voted for Reagan in 1980....total regret over that one. If by Limey you refer to being British, I am not....as for being gay....are you hitting on me?

Forum List

Back