Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

He thinks he just needs white hillbillies to win elections. It worked for him in 2016. I guess he's counting on stroking the collective penis of that particular demographic to carry him and his republican cronies in 2018 and 2020, without a care for anyone else. I guess these people love this kind of behavior? Idk ... I don't get it either, but that's the only logical "political" reason for his behavior.

The alternative is that he's a moron with no self-control and an over-sized ego.

• Banned

He thinks he just needs white hillbillies to win elections. It worked for him in 2016. I guess he's counting on stroking the collective penis of that particular demographic to carry him and his republican cronies in 2018 and 2020, without a care for anyone else. I guess these people love this kind of behavior? Idk ... I don't get it either, but that's the only logical "political" reason for his behavior.

The alternative is that he's a moron with no self-control and an over-sized ego.
I would blame it on low self esteem if I had to guess.

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.

Thank you. Well said.

This isn't about partisan politics - it's how to act, and the office he holds.

Thank you. Well said. This isn't about partisan politics - it's how to act, and the office he holds.
You would think. Something that fundamental is clearly no longer a priority.

That is what totally dismays me...as Americans, there are certain things we should all care about, regardless of party. National security, the dignity of office....dare I say it....good manners and adult behavior? Like I said elsewhere, despite being a leftist, maybe I'm just old school about some things.

LeBron is a punk-ass bitch and a racist scumbag.

He belongs in La-La Land.

James is a foul-mouthed racist thug...ask any white teammates of his off the record and you'll know it's true. He even F-bombed his own victory speech in Cleveland in front of thousands of little kids. He hates Trump because Trump is white same as all the rest of the NBA/NFL and got used to the entitlement he got from Barry's WH. The Lakers will find out what he is and the Cavs should be glad to be rid of him....Oh, and the children's center is nothing but a tax-dodge with no white kids.

That is what totally dismays me...as Americans, there are certain things we should all care about, regardless of party. National security, the dignity of office....dare I say it....good manners and adult behavior? Like I said elsewhere, despite being a leftist, maybe I'm just old school about some things.

Good manners? You mean like not kneeling for a tribute to a Flag that many widows' husbands were buried under?

Or not burning it?

No leftist shoutd EVER talk about good manners. Not ever.

I've had a lot of friends buried under that Flag.

and LeBron can go fuck himself

Thank you. Well said.

In life, I’ve found more often than not, people take two tacts….

Elevate themselves.
Lower those around them.

Usually the elevation takes prudence, patience, persistence, and of course opportunity.
Usually the “lowering of those around them” is not open to most persons unless they have some sort of resource. In Trump’s case, it was money and now its is his position.

Can you imagine the career officers in the Military sitting across from this buffoon explaining (or trying to anyway) the difference between a rifle and a howitzer, that what he’s seen in action movies doesn’t actually happen in real life in most cases….

I think that is why you see the FBI director and the DNI and even Chief of Staff Kelley have this bemused look on their face. I think General Mattis keeps a low profile—as much as he can anyway—because he is genuinely worried about the nation and likely couldn’t gloss over his feelings.

I would bet that the SAC directors at NORAD have an informal agreement with Mattis and Kelley to not take Trump’s phone call too seriously until they hear from either one of them.

James is a foul-mouthed racist thug...ask any white teammates of his off the record and you'll know it's true. He even F-bombed his own victory speech in Cleveland in front of thousands of little kids. He hates Trump because Trump is white same as all the rest of the NBA/NFL and got used to the entitlement he got from Barry's WH. The Lakers will find out what he is and the Cavs should be glad to be rid of him....Oh, and the children's center is nothing but a tax-dodge with no white kids.
:290968001256257790-final:

This all started when James said he "wouldn't sit across a table from Trump"...so who asked him to? Insult Trump or his family and you get it back....even a moron like James understands that and we genuine Trump supporters enjoy it...those who are needy for attention and side with the leftist trash every other day we don't enjoy (aka this OP). Every black athlete on the planet loved Trump before he became President...the plantation mentality is still alive and well thanks to the leftist media weasels and those they enable.

Thank you. Well said. This isn't about partisan politics - it's how to act, and the office he holds.
You would think. Something that fundamental is clearly no longer a priority.

Well, as they say, "all's fair in love and war".

And yeah, I think these people have been convinced they're in a war. So, whatever it takes.

And yeah, I think these people have been convinced they're in a war. So, whatever it takes.

It's no "war"....the antifa punks didn't do shit yesterday in Portland....they've discovered they can't win a "war" with us so they stood around in their little black costumes and masks, gave folks the finger, and wandered off to shoot up...hilarious! :lol:

Thank you. Well said.

So why does this thread stay in "politics"....because you agree with it?
eyebrow.gif

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.
I recognize all of them and almost all of them are self-serving scum.

That is absolutely true. However, Trump's conduct, ethics and moral compass are beyond the point of correction and redemption. He has to go much sooner than later if this Nation is to ever return to that, "...shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."

Forum List

Back