Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

You are asking Don the Con to stop being Don the Con.

This is what he does.

No, when he's hit, HE HITS BACK . The tards are just used to pushing around fearful Republicans. Trump is not a pandering politician

And maybe Trump's wife, happy to contradict his childish nonsense at every turn, knows something about her husband that you don't.

Oh? So Melania isn't a "whore" or a "gold digger", or an "undocumented immigrant" anymore? You leftists can turn on a dime and give us 7 cents in change....probably what you picked up from your career as a panhandler.

That is what totally dismays me...as Americans, there are certain things we should all care about, regardless of party. National security, the dignity of office....dare I say it....good manners and adult behavior? Like I said elsewhere, despite being a leftist, maybe I'm just old school about some things.

Good manners? You mean like not kneeling for a tribute to a Flag that many widows' husbands were buried under?

Or not burning it?

No leftist shoutd EVER talk about good manners. Not ever.

I've had a lot of friends buried under that Flag.

and LeBron can go fuck himself

I've had a couple of friends buried under that flag myself. Happens when you spend over 20 years in the Navy, because sometimes people die on active duty.

But, I also remember the oath of enlistment that I swore when I first enlisted, as well as each time I reenlisted. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Because I support and defend the Constitution, I also respect other people's rights to free speech and peaceful protest, both which are contained in the Constitution. And, there are a lot of other veterans who feel the same way I do. No, it doesn't bother me when an NFL player takes a knee during the anthem, I'm happy that they feel secure enough in their freedoms as a citizen of this country to be able to do that.

I've had a couple of friends buried under that flag myself. Happens when you spend over 20 years in the Navy, because sometimes people die on active duty.

But, I also remember the oath of enlistment that I swore when I first enlisted, as well as each time I reenlisted. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Because I support and defend the Constitution, I also respect other people's rights to free speech and peaceful protest, both which are contained in the Constitution. And, there are a lot of other veterans who feel the same way I do. No, it doesn't bother me when an NFL player takes a knee during the anthem, I'm happy that they feel secure enough in their freedoms as a citizen of this country to be able to do that.

Aw, I bet you were cute as a button in your little sailor suit and white cap. I'm a combat Vet...we ate when we could, slept on the jungle floor, woke up, and got busy shooting communists. We have very different views about what that Flag represents...you can't know until your buddy's head splatters in your face what it means to us. Some antifa piece of shit disrespects our Flag in front of me and I can't be held accountable for what happens next.

Aw, I bet you were cute as a button in your little sailor suit and white cap. I'm a combat Vet...we ate when we could, slept on the jungle floor, woke up, and got busy shooting communists. We have very different views about what that Flag represents...you can't know until your buddy's head splatters in your face what it means to us. Some antifa piece of shit disrespects our Flag in front of me and I can't be held accountable for what happens next.

I served in 4 different designated war zones.

. No, it doesn't bother me when an NFL player takes a knee during the anthem, I'm happy that they feel secure enough in their freedoms as a citizen of this country to be able to do that
Has NOTHING to do with free speech, and you know it.

ANY Aplqce you work, you need to be careful about pass ng offit off your chest stomer base. No employer will put up with this nonsense. Some employers will even fire you for such things ON YOUR OWN TIME, and they have that right

Omg people are still arguing about this nothing burger? Just turn it off good enough. It really isn't significant nor does it affect the nation.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

He thinks he just needs white hillbillies to win elections. It worked for him in 2016. I guess he's counting on stroking the collective penis of that particular demographic to carry him and his republican cronies in 2018 and 2020, without a care for anyone else. I guess these people love this kind of behavior? Idk ... I don't get it either, but that's the only logical "political" reason for his behavior.

The alternative is that he's a moron with no self-control and an over-sized ego.
It is attitudes and statements like this that will get him reelected.

Trump is an ass. The issue is, people like you are even bigger asses.

How so?
Have you ever noted the person I responded to have any discussion about issues minus character assassination? Or any leftist for that matter.

When you name call half the population, you get people like Trump; someone not afraid of the PC bullshit and hit you back with just as many insults as you care to dish out.

The trend hasn't stopped even though the left have been told that it is their fault. So, assholes on the left are going to ensure that Trump gets reelected simply because they cannot stop themselves from insulting people who disagree with them.

Who is being insulted? I don't get it ...

You're telling me hillbillies are such snowflakes they can't even stand being called what they, in fact, are? Interesting. Nice!

. No, it doesn't bother me when an NFL player takes a knee during the anthem, I'm happy that they feel secure enough in their freedoms as a citizen of this country to be able to do that
Has NOTHING to do with free speech, and you know it.

ANY Aplqce you work, you need to be careful about pass ng offit off your chest stomer base. No employer will put up with this nonsense. Some employers will even fire you for such things ON YOUR OWN TIME, and they have that right

I noticed you edited out the part about peaceful protest, which is covered under the Constitution, and that is what the NFL players were doing.

Forum List

Back