presidential candidates I predict have NO path forward

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Chris Christie is described in that video as a Never Trumper.

I didn't think he was that extreme but anyone who is against Trump has NO chance of getting R votes or even D votes, since many Ds voted for Trump in 16 and 20 and it can be presumed they would vote for him in 24... or DeSantis.

No one is going to vote for the TDS-er Christie. Please

I don't think any of the others save DeSantis have a chance of beating Trump either... though Scott may come close

Ramaswamy... seems like a good conservative. But that name! Sorry, but I think a lot of us are very wary of foreigners right now... not without reason. . just sayin... he is an unknown...

what say you?

Why does Hume's opinion of Christie's opinion of Trump signify "no path forward"? What if Biden doesn't make it mentally or physically? That's a dose of "no path forward".

Why does Hume's opinion of Christie's opinion of Trump signify "no path forward"? What if Biden doesn't make it mentally or physically? That's a dose of "no path forward".
I don't put much stock in pundits' opinions.. I think I can assess for myself how most normal Americans think.. Libs, forget it.. I can kind of figure them out but in a way... who can ever do that?

I mean, I can u/stand being a lib when you're young but with age is supposed to come wisdom.. yet we have the Pelosis of the world.. and the Schumers

Anyhow, I just think it will be between Trump and DeSantis and that's about it.. I could be wrong about that and maybe some of them will rise in the polls fairly well as time goes on but .. well, this is why the dims are trying to ram something through the courts re Trump... they're scared of him winning.

and so far, he is

I don't put much stock in pundits' opinions.. I think I can assess for myself how most normal Americans think.. Libs, forget it.. I can kind of figure them out but in a way... who can ever do that?

I mean, I can u/stand being a lib when you're young but with age is supposed to come wisdom.. yet we have the Pelosis of the world.. and the Schumers

Anyhow, I just think it will be between Trump and DeSantis and that's about it.. I could be wrong about that and maybe some of them will rise in the polls fairly well as time goes on but .. well, this is why the dims are trying to ram something through the courts re Trump... they're scared of him winning.

and so far, he is
You already put stock in a pundit's opinion with the post.

I don't see where Gov. Christie stands a chance of a snowball in you-know-where of being elected President.

Further, he already has earned the status of "former Presidential candidate" for his failed 2016 bid. I don't see what he gains by running again.

Chris Christie is described in that video as a Never Trumper.

I didn't think he was that extreme but anyone who is against Trump has NO chance of getting R votes or even D votes, since many Ds voted for Trump in 16 and 20 and it can be presumed they would vote for him in 24... or DeSantis.

No one is going to vote for the TDS-er Christie. Please

I don't think any of the others save DeSantis have a chance of beating Trump either... though Scott may come close

Ramaswamy... seems like a good conservative. But that name! Sorry, but I think a lot of us are very wary of foreigners right now... not without reason. . just sayin... he is an unknown...

what say you?

Yeah, that name "Ramaswamy." He's MAGA-Lite.

And Chris Christie? He needs to GTFO.

Tim Scott is talking the talk, but I sure hate to see another Black man get lynched by the Democrats.

That leaves Trump and DeSantis. I favor Trump but somehow feel like DeSantis is even farther to the right. Except unlike Trump, he has a political career to worry about. Trump is independently wealthy, so he can't be bought.

You can bet that if DeSantis wins, the left are going to wish they had Trump back.

DeSantis, My problem is he does not seem to have done anything to stop renewable energy in Florida. I also dont see where DeSantis increased Oil production and refining in Florida. Well I am at, did industrial jobs increase in Florida? Nuclear power, did that increase of decrease in Florida under DeSantis

Yeah, that name "Ramaswamy." He's MAGA-Lite.

And Chris Christie? He needs to GTFO.

Tim Scott is talking the talk, but I sure hate to see another Black man get lynched by the Democrats.

That leaves Trump and DeSantis. I favor Trump but somehow feel like DeSantis is even farther to the right. Except unlike Trump, he has a political career to worry about. Trump is independently wealthy, so he can't be bought.

You can bet that if DeSantis wins, the left are going to wish they had Trump back.

why would they wish for Trump back?

is there something wrong w/being to the right of Trump? I tend to think not

please answer these Qs

I don't see where Gov. Christie stands a chance of a snowball in you-know-where of being elected President.

Further, he already has earned the status of "former Presidential candidate" for his failed 2016 bid. I don't see what he gains by running again.
there is always something to be gained by running,whether you think u can win or not...

narcisissim comes to mind... but I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons... $$$$ comes to mind...

Christie should announce he's running from inside a donut shop.

Mike Pence? D.O.A.
LOL

maybe he wants a spot in the cabinet of whomever wins...

doubt he will get that if Trump wins... Trump would be... can't even come up w/ a word... if he let that traitor back into his sphere

why would they wish for Trump back?

is there something wrong w/being to the right of Trump? I tend to think not

please answer these Qs

There's nothing at all wrong with being farther to the right than Trump, and that's probably the kind of President DeSantis would turn out to be. That's why I said the liberals would miss Trump.

I just hope DeSantis is as thick skinned as Trump, and doesn't crack under the pressure. You know the left isn't going to treat him any different than they did Trump.

Forum List

Back