Another debate for the Republican presidential candidates, DeSantis leads, Trump abstains

Nope. My thinking is analytical. I pick a can't lose candidate (Nikki) vs a probable loser (Trump)

Somebody drank the kool aid.

We'll never get to see your hypothetical where a McCain/Romney clone becomes the MAGA GOP's nominee, but I guaran-fuckin-tee you Haley would implode faster than a whoopie cushion under Chris Christie's posterior.

The people who are not traditionally GOP that turn out for Trump (in droves!) would stay home.

And the GOP Neocon establishment would lose....again.

They haven't won since 2004, for chrissake.

But yeah dude, you clearly get your keen political insight takes from "right wing" commentators at CNN or some such shit.

Good luck with that.

Somebody drank the kool aid. We'll never get to see your hypothetical where a McCain/Romney clone becomes the MAGA GOP's nominee, but I guaran-fuckin-tee you Haley would implode faster than a whoopie cushion under Chris Christie's posterior. The people who are not traditionally GOP that turn out for Trump (in droves!) would stay home.
And the GOP Neocon establishment would lose....again. They haven't won since 2004, for chrissake.
But yeah dude, you clearly get your keen political insight takes from "right wing" commentators at CNN or some such shit. Good luck with that.
You type stuff with no rationale'.

How is Nikki a McCain/Romney clone? Shes a fucking WOMAN.

How can Nikki implode? She's running against this guy:

1701973911073.jpeg

You think women would stay home instead of voting for the 1st woman president?

You think that Biden's constituency holds? I don't. Young voters are NOT voting for Biden this time, neither are minorities.

I agree that there are non-Republican Trump voters, but you are overlooking 2020. Trump lost women voters, bigly.

Trump v Biden is a toss-up. Biden v Nikki Haley is a landslide for Nikki Haley.
1701974241436.png

Who cares about the most "well-behaved"?
Not I. Actually, Christie's behavior bordered on the staged and theatrical. At one point, the entire room booed him. Much like Cheney, he didn't seem to care.

Jesus Christ, we're voting for President - it's not the best of the Kinder Care awards.
Let's hope so, Kinder Care only got us Joe Biden.

No doubt if you put Sleepy Joe up on that stage, he'd also be the most "well behaved", comatose can be construed that way.
My guess is that Joe and Chris would probably get along pretty well.

You type stuff with no rationale'.

How is Nikki a McCain/Romney clone? Shes a fucking WOMAN.

How can Nikki implode? She's running against this guy:

View attachment 869424

You think women would stay home instead of voting for the 1st woman president?

You think that Biden's constituency holds? I don't. Young voters are NOT voting for Biden this time, neither are minorities.

I agree that there are non-Republican Trump voters, but you are overlooking 2020. Trump lost women voters, bigly.

Trump v Biden is a toss-up. Biden v Nikki Haley is a landslide for Nikki Haley.
View attachment 869429

Take your simplistic identity politics dreck and shove off, boyo.

1701974752872.png

i don't think I'll be able to watch this. Besides, I've already made up my mind. It's either Trump or DeSantis, whomever wins. I'll vote R if one of them doesn't win, but I doubt that's the case.
If Trump had been in these debates, would Christie or any other participant stay
on the topic of the questions asked? Or, would they spend their time smearing
Trump with the bogus 91 indictments against him? Trump had nothing to gain
debating all the 'also ran's'.

..so you can't handle the facts...meh.

If I want to hear your "facts", I'll turn on CNN or read the New Woke Times.

It's funny how your "facts" consistently align with the MSM who absolutely loathe Trump and are touting Haley.

It's funny how your "facts" exclude the actual most important fact: Dems are funding Haley's campaign:

And there's her affinity for Crooked Hills:

It's funny how your "facts" neglect to mention she's also funded by Larry Fink and Black Rock - the tip of the spear of the ESG movement that controls the current White House.

The fact of the matter is that with her as the candidate, the rural MAGA base stays home - and we pull a Romney repeat. Doesn't matter what gender she is, it's an epic fail.

So how about this?

Take your "facts", shove em where the sun don't shine - and then go be a good little bot and repeat your MSM talking points.

Meanwhile MAGA's got this.

If Trump had been in these debates, would Christie or any other participant stay
on the topic of the questions asked? Or, would they spend their time smearing
Trump with the bogus 91 indictments against him? Trump had nothing to gain
debating all the 'also ran's'.

You're only saying that because he's ahead of his nearest Primary competitor by 40 points.

And he's beating Joe Biden in every poll and in every swing state, often by a lot.

And this is after taking on the entire media machine, CIA/FBI and Justice Dept, over the course of the past 7 years.

But other than that, what evidence do you have?

A lot of concerned "experts" (Democrats) are whispering in the ears of our would-be compatriots that Trump is toast - while also panicking.

A Haley victory would be pyrrhic.

More globalism, but with an R next to it.

If I want to hear your "facts", I'll turn on CNN or read the New Woke Times. It's funny how your "facts" consistently align with the MSM who absolutely loathe Trump and are touting Haley. It's funny how your "facts" exclude the actual most important fact: Dems are funding Haley's campaign:

And there's her affinity for Crooked Hills:

It's funny how your "facts" neglect to mention she's also funded by Larry Fink and Black Rock - the tip of the spear of the ESG movement that controls the current White House.

The fact of the matter is that with her as the candidate, the rural MAGA base stays home - and we pull a Romney repeat. Doesn't matter what gender she is, it's an epic fail.

So how about this? Take your "facts", shove em where the sun don't shine - and then go be a good little bot and repeat your MSM talking points.
Meanwhile MAGA's got this.
1. So you want a repeat of 2020? Trump has a solid base, about 35% of the voters. Many of the other 65% just can't stand Trump.
He never got the politics thing, that every vote counts. Trump is a shoo-in in the GOP priomary, but probably loses in the general again.

2. Crooked Hillary was the 1st woman running for president, meh. Nikki would win. She's way more likable that Hillary was.

3. She's funded by the big money boys, so what? She also has the Koch Brothers funding. She has a lot of backers. No one owns her.

4. If you think that rural voters would stay home if its Biden v Nikki you are wrong. Biden is the one losing cohorts of voters. Nikki would get the women voters that Trump loses. Look at the polls. Nikki wins easily. Trump probably loses again.

5. MAGA has this huh? I hope you're right. Nikki is a smarter choice.

3. She's funded by the big money boys, so what? No one owns her.

Makes perfect sense!

No, I will not be voting for Nikki Haley if she is the nominee - and neither will the majority of Republicans, and then clueless dinosaurs like you who probably still think Bush Jr. was just fantastic will be left wondering what happened.

Fortunately, this will never come to pass because Haley is a loser and can't even get 20% of the Republican vote.

Why?

Because MAGA owns the Party now.

We are the Party.

You look at us.

We are the GOP.

It's globalist vs. anti-globalist, and Haley is on the wrong side.

Party labels don't matter anymore except to antiquated shills who don't understand it's not 2014 anymore, toto.

Fin.

I actually watched this one. In general, pretty impressed with everyone, the worst here would be 100X better than Biden.

Overall, here is the score:
  1. In absolute terms, voting from the head, Vivek Ramaswamy, a small but very smart East Indian guy has his head on the most straight of all four, and he is definitely the most unplugged from the Big Machine, but I fear he isn't the most electable because he is so smart, keyed into issues few voters understand so will likely be afraid to vote for him fearing he is too radical, when at this point, only radical change and the resolution to pull it off is just what we need.
  2. Voting from the heart, I have to go with Ron DeSantis. He is not only electable, not only has his head clear of what we need to do and has the proven track record of getting it done, but has the broadest appeal to more voters, to not only win the election, but feels "safer" to more people, men and women, young and old alike, especially folks wanting young, fresh blood, knowing we need change.
  3. I found renewed respect for Christie, he has a good head and a good heart, would make a good president and is a smart, accomplished, experienced old school conservative politician, but the guy got loudly booed, and no one even applauded after his closing arguments. He seems to be running on the I know what is better for you than you do even if you don't know it position. What killed him most was his constant anti-Trump rhetoric, at one point literally claiming that Trump was a bigger problem and danger than Biden himself.
  4. Nicki Haley is a tight, well-controlled candidate. Her connections to big industry and other things including a few of her positions worry me a bit, but she has a good position on many issues and I think would make for a very steady leader.
Then there is Trump. He is the big battle-cruiser in the room. Yes, his age is an issue. Yes, his legal battles are an issue. Yes, his failure (so far) to reinvent himself and especially, to sell himself to more people by going on national TV to come clean, admit he fell short and made mistakes, and is, after all, fallible and human like the rest of us despite the best of intentions continues to dog him IMO, and while by far the front runner, I remain optimistic on him beating Biden yet not fully convinced because of the issues above, media detraction and past history and drama which many may be weary of repeating or going through again, yet he still has the geomagnetic mass and armor to pull it off.

So, if Trump goes public, shows he still has the energy of 2016, and shows that he not only has learned and grown from past mistakes, makes America the issue for him more than getting even in a revenge tour, or telling us repeating three times again all the great things he's done in the past, and somehow evades getting railroaded by the leftwing courts into Criminal Of The Year to stay out of jail or at least remain eligible to run and can run a campaign with enough humility to allow voters to overlook his faux pas, I'm sure he will be the nominee with a good chance of beating Biden, but if for whatever reason, cannot or does not make it as nominee, I would be thrilled to have DeSantis as I feel he will appeal to a broader base to not only include most/all of Trump supporters but many in the middle and left as well, not only for his youth, his energy, his keen mind, but also for his vision for America which he does very well at expatiating to the voting public in ways I think they will both understand and want to follow.
There's nothing for Trump to "reinvent". He's still the same old grifting conman psychotic lyng self dealing pile of shit he always was.

The guy puts on a clinic being a dirtbag.

Makes perfect sense!
No, I will not be voting for Nikki Haley if she is the nominee - and neither will the majority of Republicans, and then clueless dinosaurs like you who probably still think Bush Jr. was just fantastic will be left wondering what happened. Fortunately, this will never come to pass because Haley is a loser and can't even get 20% of the Republican vote. Why?
Because MAGA owns the Party now.
We are the Party. You look at us. We are the GOP. It's globalist vs. anti-globalist, and Haley is on the wrong side.
Party labels don't matter anymore except to antiquated shills who don't understand it's not 2014 anymore, toto.

Fin.
1. If Nikki is the nominee and you vote for Joe Biden you should be committed.

2. If Trump wins the nomination there will be a political battle like we've never seen before. The Never-Trumpers will pull out all the stops to beat Trump. Mail-in ballots to everyone!! Illegals, dogs, cats, dead people, even cartoon characters.

3. MAGA can own the GOP, but can MAGA win a general election? Very iffy...too close to call...

4. I'm a populist, anti-globalist. But the credit card is maxed out. That $33T Debt means that we need to cut spending. No more tax cuts. I can't picture Trump cutting spending but not taxes. I also didn't hear Trump say how he would fix Social Security and Medicare.

5. In November, if Trump loses again, you can remember that we could have had an easy win with a plurality of women voters.

Forum List

Back