Another debate for the Republican presidential candidates, DeSantis leads, Trump abstains

Now I'm torn again between all three. Trump, Desantis, and Nikki...UGH.

Trump deserves it the way he was treated during his 1st term, and how the 2020 election was stolen with obvious mail-in voter fraud.
If we want to turn the page and win easily, its Nikki Haley, the 1st woman president by a landslide.
Ron Desantis checks all the right blocks for me, veteran and doing a great job in FL.

Should be an interesting primary season.

I watch just to hear Crispy Cream cry about Trump who won't ever have to give him the time of day ever again.

Funny stuff.

Trump deserves it the way he was treated during his 1st term, and how the 2020 election was stolen with obvious mail-in voter fraud.
If we want to turn the page and win easily, its Nikki Haley, the 1st woman president by a landslide.
Ron Desantis checks all the right blocks for me, veteran and doing a great job in FL.

I don't think we will win easily with all the brainwashing going on (lib "news" stations, etc), no matter who the candidate is. Haley doesn't do much for some of us conservatives. I smell a RINO. I didn't like the unprofessional way she insulted Ramsy that one debate. I could let that go.. I've let a lot of Trump insults go, but the way she did it was kind of.. I mean, Trump does it better, just put it that way.

So are you saying you prefer Haley over Trump?

(or are you "skeered" to answer after what I just said? LOL)

If DeSantis gets to Super Tuesday he will get my primary vote.....The neocon's prom queen can FOAD.

Remember, Haley is the one that got the whole Confederate canceling thing going.

If DeSantis gets to Super Tuesday he will get my primary vote.....The neocon's prom queen can FOAD.

Remember, Haley is the one that got the whole Confederate canceling thing going.
I had forgotten. But there were plenty other reasons to not choose her.

I say RINO... just based on what you've said here if nothing else

1701905313258.png

I don't think we will win easily with all the brainwashing going on (lib "news" stations, etc), no matter who the candidate is. Haley doesn't do much for some of us conservatives. I smell a RINO. I didn't like the unprofessional way she insulted Ramsy that one debate. I could let that go.. I've let a lot of Trump insults go, but the way she did it was kind of.. I mean, Trump does it better, just put it that way.
So are you saying you prefer Haley over Trump? (or are you "skeered" to answer after what I just said? LOL)
1. I think Nikki wins in a landslide, with all the women's votes that Ron & Trump won't get.
2. If its Nikki or Biden I think for conservatives that's an easy pick.
3. I'm not a conservative, I'm a populist, I want that big slice of independent voters that conservatives don't get.
4. When I hear "conservative" I hear tax cuts and let entitlements go bankrupt.
5. Nikki to her credit put up a plan to fix entitlements.
6. Just thinking, who would you like to run carrying the conservative banner? I don't think anyone is a "conservative" in the mold of Bush, Reagan, or Mittens.

Obvious mail in fraud? Obvious to who? People like you hearing voices in their head & spoonfed a load of shit to them by Trump & his asseating lackeys.

Obvious mail in fraud? Obvious to who? People like you hearing voices in their head & spoonfed a load of shit to them by Trump & his asseating lackeys.
1. Trump got 11m more votes in 2020 than in 2016
2. The total number of votes in 2020 is more than two standard-deviations above the norm.
3. 81m votes my ass for stupid, lazy, too old Joe Biden, yeah, obvious mail-in voter fraud. That's why France doesn't allow it.

1701909535073.jpeg

Trump doesn't have to debate? Why would he? Other then Christie the rest of them even though they're grabbing their ankles for him think they still have a shot.

It's laughable.
True,the tRumplings have solidly fucked them in the ass.

Huh?

Not sure if anybody...

Whatever. Does the GOP matter anymore?

I actually watched this one. In general, pretty impressed with everyone, the worst here would be 100X better than Biden.

Overall, here is the score:
  1. In absolute terms, voting from the head, Vivek Ramaswamy, a small but very smart East Indian guy has his head on the most straight of all four, and he is definitely the most unplugged from the Big Machine, but I fear he isn't the most electable because he is so smart, keyed into issues few voters understand so will likely be afraid to vote for him fearing he is too radical, when at this point, only radical change and the resolution to pull it off is just what we need.
  2. Voting from the heart, I have to go with Ron DeSantis. He is not only electable, not only has his head clear of what we need to do and has the proven track record of getting it done, but has the broadest appeal to more voters, to not only win the election, but feels "safer" to more people, men and women, young and old alike, especially folks wanting young, fresh blood, knowing we need change.
  3. I found renewed respect for Christie, he has a good head and a good heart, would make a good president and is a smart, accomplished, experienced old school conservative politician, but the guy got loudly booed, and no one even applauded after his closing arguments. He seems to be running on the I know what is better for you than you do even if you don't know it position. What killed him most was his constant anti-Trump rhetoric, at one point literally claiming that Trump was a bigger problem and danger than Biden himself.
  4. Nicki Haley is a tight, well-controlled candidate. Her connections to big industry and other things including a few of her positions worry me a bit, but she has a good position on many issues and I think would make for a very steady leader.
Then there is Trump. He is the big battle-cruiser in the room. Yes, his age is an issue. Yes, his legal battles are an issue. Yes, his failure (so far) to reinvent himself and especially, to sell himself to more people by going on national TV to come clean, admit he fell short and made mistakes, and is, after all, fallible and human like the rest of us despite the best of intentions continues to dog him IMO, and while by far the front runner, I remain optimistic on him beating Biden yet not fully convinced because of the issues above, media detraction and past history and drama which many may be weary of repeating or going through again, yet he still has the geomagnetic mass and armor to pull it off.

So, if Trump goes public, shows he still has the energy of 2016, and shows that he not only has learned and grown from past mistakes, makes America the issue for him more than getting even in a revenge tour, or telling us repeating three times again all the great things he's done in the past, and somehow evades getting railroaded by the leftwing courts into Criminal Of The Year to stay out of jail or at least remain eligible to run and can run a campaign with enough humility to allow voters to overlook his faux pas, I'm sure he will be the nominee with a good chance of beating Biden, but if for whatever reason, cannot or does not make it as nominee, I would be thrilled to have DeSantis as I feel he will appeal to a broader base to not only include most/all of Trump supporters but many in the middle and left as well, not only for his youth, his energy, his keen mind, but also for his vision for America which he does very well at expatiating to the voting public in ways I think they will both understand and want to follow.

Last edited:

Whomever has an R after his/her name on the general ballot will get my vote. Any other vote is for more of what we have endured since January 2021 and a second term would be far far worse. I do not wish to live in a totalitarian state and any vote for other than the Republican whomever he/she is will be a vote for an increasingly totalitarian state.

The one most qualified to deal with the incredibly difficult problems is Trump. But it isn't Trump or nothing for me. I will vote for the candidate chosen by the party that more closely represents me.

I don't blame Trump at all for not participating in debates that are not debates at all but just a scripted series of Q&As in which the public is poorly informed if at all. And he knows if he is in the debate it will be all about him and his legal problems and nothing much else will happen.

Whomever has an R after his/her name on the general ballot will get my vote.
[/QUOTE]

Loyalist
Any other vote is for more of what we have endured since January 2021

It's the same thing we've been getting since 1980. Liberals and RINO's.

and a second term would be far far worse. I do not wish to live in a totalitarian state and any vote for other than the Republican whomever he/she is will be a vote for an increasingly totalitarian state.

Let's dive into this a little. "Totalitarian state" huh?
Trump assaulted our 2A.
Reauthorized FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans)
Reauthorized the NDAA and the Patriot Act.
He tried to push a national healthcare bill down our throats. Which was Obamacare on steroids
He didn't do a damn thing about antifa or BLM.
The $8 trillion Trump spent, is what lead to the 8% inflation increase we seen in Biden's first year.

The one most qualified to deal with the incredibly difficult problems is Trump. But it isn't Trump or nothing for me. I will vote for the candidate chosen by the party that more closely represents me.

RINO's are doing this country no favors. We need fiscal and constitutional conservatism back. Biden ain't really any worse than Trump, when you get right down to the things that actually affect our lives.
I don't blame Trump at all for not participating in debates that are not debates at all but just a scripted series of Q&As in which the public is poorly informed if at all. And he knows if he is in the debate it will be all about him and his legal problems and nothing much else will happen.

Blame him? I don't blame him either. If I didn't want my fellow republicans pointing out how much of a RINO I was, to my face, I'd hide behind a rally and a keyboard too.

Forum List

Back