President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

Yeah Joe is their hope?.....the guy that sat next to Obama for 8 years and did nothing to create an economic recovery?...why would we want to revisit Obama land?......it was horrible....

A 4.7% unemployment rate is horrible?

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

You guys really won in 2018 didn't you.

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

The stock market is meaningless to the average person.

Totally awesome!

Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

LMAO You sure are a whiny little shit.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

That obese orange filth has done a damned fine job.

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.
Sounds good to me lowlife...he will never get the majority vote. He had the EC and Russia to thank, with the help of the DNC and hillary.
He tried to impact the economy negatively, but we are keeping It afloat. In the mean time you sheep focus on being racist, vulgar and being bigots.

Oh and just who is "we?"

As far as I know Trump is running the country and the economy is doing great.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all across the country.

For what you call a negative economy, dumbass, its doing great.

The only racist, vulgar and bigot I've seen is your stupid ass.

And boy are you a stupid ass.

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

They know enough that they do not want it to collapse.

Totally awesome!

Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.

The UE rate was 4.7% when Trump took over. The fact is that Republicans have gone over to the alt-right and independents will abandon Trump. You are the only piece of filth that I see.

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.
Obama was black and because he is black no one wants to investigate him or correct him or stand as an opposition to him...he had no checks and balances....that makes him dangerous and if Trump loses an Obama clone will take over the nation....is that what you want?...if it is you are no different than a triggered Obamatron liberal.....

Since I see little difference between Trump and Obama it stands to reason I see little difference between Trump and an Obama clone.

Neither one is a win for the country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We can do worse Gator...we can do worse than Trump and even worse than Obama....stay with a winner...stay with the man that is returning prosperity to Americans....

We could do worse, we could do better. I do not know who the third party candidates are yet but there is a 99.8% chance the LP candidate will get my vote.

Do you see what Trump has gone through?...a third party president would be impeached on day two...the swamp wants nothing to do with outsiders...Trump is our best hope for breaking that cabal up....why can't you see that?...

Trump is not a outsider. He has been a insider from day 1. He is restocking the swamp with different creatures like coal lobbyists.

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.
Sounds good to me lowlife...he will never get the majority vote. He had the EC and Russia to thank, with the help of the DNC and hillary.
He tried to impact the economy negatively, but we are keeping It afloat. In the mean time you sheep focus on being racist, vulgar and being bigots.

Oh and just who is "we?"

As far as I know Trump is running the country and the economy is doing great.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all across the country.

For what you call a negative economy, dumbass, its doing great.

The only racist, vulgar and bigot I've seen is your stupid ass.

And boy are you a stupid ass.
Negative economy ? You said it I didnt.
I said he tried to screw the economy, with his trade wars, unstable governing, childish behaviors and irresponsible statements, but we the hard working people of this country are doing what we have been doing.
Classless lady, chill!!!

Totally awesome!

Dang, that made no fricken sense.

Well, since you head is just as far up Trump's ass, does all that fat around his ass block the sound of Trump talking?

All I gave you was a warning. You can interpret it anyway you want to, or even blow it off. But the fact is, there's nothing you can do to stop him. Everything you leftists have thrown against him has failed miserably and like it or not, you will lose again in 2020. Be ready for it.
If they started wearing Brown Shirts, and Wore some kind of Symbol on their shoulders and chests, and ran around with cute little flags, and had some fiery orator pounding the pulpit and talking about his hatred for The Jews and Western Society, they might be able to get enough DemNazis together to stop Trump. Throw in about 20 Million Illegals, and pour tons of drugs and immorality upon what is left of The American People and The DemNazis may finally be able to establish the Fifth Reich in Amerika!

Maybe Gay Hitler can Unite Them!

giphy.gif

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

This is false. The average person has a 401k or some other retirement type account tied to the stock market most likely.

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.

The UE rate was 4.7% when Trump took over. The fact is that Republicans have gone over to the alt-right and independents will abandon Trump. You are the only piece of filth that I see.

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.

Thanks for the pictures of the worship service

View attachment 261876

Don't really want to steal the show, but I thought you might like to know.
That the singer's gonna sing a song...

:popcorn:

Have you been drinking?

Have you been watching the entertainment?

imo

Best election cycle ever was 2016.

2020 is going to top that.

51b71411380fd1725ba304b90c94a9970ae0c100cb844affda7736a7cace5c92.jpg

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

Forum List

Back