President Trumps CPAC speech..... *vid*

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016

It feels good to finally have a president working harder to fix the problems we have than creating an image for himself.

:)

This is a president focused on fulfilling every promise he made during his campaign. :)

It feels good to finally have a president working harder to fix the problems we have than creating an image for himself.

Gross. A fat slob humiliating himself.

We don’t expect you and del to understand or respect the importance of a president doing what he promised. Like Penelope, you people are happy with being ignorant of the world around you.

I love how he doesn’t come off as a polished politician.

Nothing against Pence as I believe he's a honest, God-fearing man who sincerely believes he wants the best for this nation. But, how spoke like a politician.

Trump spoke like you and me. That's what makes him so popular to so many millions of us. He says it like it is. Often off script.

I’m willing to bet you’re a firm believer of ignorance being bliss, TheOldSchool.

Am I right? :)
No, dummy. I am not a Trump supporter.
It’s kinda hard to argue against what he’s already accomplished. Wouldn’t you agree?
You mean the tax cut? It'll be ugly when we have to pay the price for that. When that comes, you rubes will be singing the same tunes about Trump that you are now about Dubya.

We don’t expect you and del to understand or respect the importance of a president doing what he promised. Like Penelope, you people are happy with being ignorant of the world around you.

when did he promise to add 1.5T to the debt?

i must have missed that.

:rofl:

i must have missed that.

Did you miss where he promised to rebuild our military and country after obama gave billions to other countries?

Unlike obama, Trump is a president looking out for Americans. :)

i must have missed that.

Did you miss where he promised to rebuild our military and country after obama gave billions to other countries?

Unlike obama, Trump is a president looking out for Americans.

he promises lots of stuff

he doesn't do shit

i must have missed that.

Unlike obama, Trump is a president looking out for Americans.

he promises lots of stuff

he doesn't do shit

He’s already done more for Americans in 1 year than obama did in 8. You just aren’t smart enough to see that.

How’s that wall coming?

Where’s the new health care bill that’s bigger better and cheaper than Obamacare and provides coverage for everyone?

How about that promise to keep guns out of schools?

Where are these new trade deals he promised? Mexico signed a new deal with Argentina. Canada signed an Agreement with the EU. China took over as the leader of the TPP when Trump bailed.

Job creation is down. The trade deficit is up. More jobs were off-shored last year than returned to the US.

The deficit has ballooned bigly. And tax cuts are making it worse. Inflation is up. Interest rates are rising. The opioid crisis is worsening. Mass shootings are in the rise.

Trump isn’t keeping promises to the little people. But he signed himself a tax cuts worth millions to himself, his family and his rich friends.

All while former staffers are pleading guilty one by one, to betraying their nation.

Was this speech held at Nuremberg? With row after row of ignorant dimwits who thought there were listening to their new Fuhrer?

Yeah.

Forum List

Back