President Trump Welcomes “Sleepy Joe” to the Presidential Race – Questions His Intelligence

I DARE Trump to take an IQ test in front of an unbiased witness.

If he scored over 90 - I would be very surprised (100 is average).

The guy is a flat out idiot.

I think he had decent intelligence (though no 'stable genius' - maybe 100-110 IQ) when he was younger. But he clearly is dumber now...probably from dementia of some sort.

When you over and over state that you think your father is born in a totally different continent from where he actually was...you KNOW you are losing it. Even a literal idiot can remember where his father was born (assuming he knew in the first place).
Where was Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka born?

The guy that thinks an 'origin' is an 'orange'...is questioning someone else's intelligence.

The guy that cannot even work an umbrella properly is questioning someone else's intelligence.

Unbelievable -Trump doesn't know how to close an umbrella

What a stupid loser Trump is.
Democrats have no room to talk about intelligence.
This is the party that keeps electing Islamic radical politicians at the same time the countries they came from are chanting "Death To America".

For a balanced perspective on Joe Biden entering the 2020 race, we turn to Obama's press secretary and Obama's senior adviser.

D49nMnGW0AAFlmd.jpg

The guy that thinks an 'origin' is an 'orange'...is questioning someone else's intelligence.

The guy that cannot even work an umbrella properly is questioning someone else's intelligence.

This is the party that keeps electing Islamic radical politicians at the same time the countries they came from are chanting "Death To America".

You have no room to talk about intelligence.
Your party is the party of white supremacists, neo-nazis and sexual predators.

"The only person who can beat Trump is Biden because he can connect with white working class voters in PA, MI, WI" - Chris Christie

Seems to me someone else had some trouble with producing transcripts for courses he was supposed to have completed. Let me see now who was that? Oh yeah it was that ass you were kissing for eight years, Obummer.
True or not, Obama got into an Ivy League school with no rich daddy to help. I also don't recall him questioning the intelligence of anyone, do you?
No he rode in on the equal opportunity wave and the color of his skin. After eight years of suffering with that boob in the Whitehouse surely no one thinks the idiot has any brains. He came very close to doing this nation irrecoverable harm. We was backing Hitlery to apply the coup de gras but thankfully Trump saved our bacon.

At least they're patriots who love their country.

nationalists arent patriots.
nationalism-patriotism-01.jpg

Oh yes they are! You're a very confused person.

Oh yes they are! You're a very confused person.
Biden has intelligence? where? what body part?

I think he had decent intelligence (though no 'stable genius' - maybe 100-110 IQ) when he was younger. But he clearly is dumber now...probably from dementia of some sort.

When you over and over state that you think your father is born in a totally different continent from where he actually was...you KNOW you are losing it. Even a literal idiot can remember where his father was born (assuming he knew in the first place).

Biden was an idiot when he was younger (he had to cheat to get through law school!) and he hasn't gotten any smarter with age!

Yes. He’s a flat out idiot, who is also a billionaire. That happens often. And he deserves to have every syllable that comes out of his mouth, scrutinized by a dim douche bag loser like you, McLovin. Looks like he simply dropped that umbrella, similarly to what every woman you ever dated did to you. That’s why you suck dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The only person who can beat Trump is Biden because he can connect with white working class voters in PA, MI, WI" - Chris Christie
Chris Christie is a fool.

Trump didn’t want anything to do with that beached whale [emoji228]. He’s trying to butter up creepy Joe, to keep his options open. He’s the stereotypical sleazy politician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden might be in prison with Crooked Hillary and Brock Obama before the primaries. :p The walls are closing in on Obama's attack on our democracy.

Forum List

Back