President Trump Welcomes “Sleepy Joe” to the Presidential Race – Questions His Intelligence

He's got Biden beat hands down.

Foot in mouth Biden won't be the POTUS and I doubt the DNC will back his slimy ass.

The guy that does not know what country his dad was born in is talking about someone else’s intelligence!

What great irony

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I like that fact that Trump paid Cohen to threaten the schools Trump attended to ensure they don't release his transcripts.

I DARE Trump to take an IQ test in front of an unbiased witness.

If he scored over 90 - I would be very surprised (100 is average).

The guy is a flat out idiot.

I think he had decent intelligence (though no 'stable genius' - maybe 100-110 IQ) when he was younger. But he clearly is dumber now...probably from dementia of some sort.

When you over and over state that you think your father is born in a totally different continent from where he actually was...you KNOW you are losing it. Even a literal idiot can remember where his father was born (assuming he knew in the first place).

Last edited:

The guy that does not know what country his dad was born in is talking about someone else’s intelligence!

What great irony

I like that fact that Trump paid Cohen to threaten the schools Trump attended to ensure they don't release his transcripts.

Presumably Rump will now be threatening people to not release Biden's grades too.

Hey I'm just impressed that Rump paid anybody not named Stormy Daniels.

What great irony

Seems to me someone else had some trouble with producing transcripts for courses he was supposed to have completed. Let me see now who was that? Oh yeah it was that ass you were kissing for eight years, Obummer.

Seems to me someone else had some trouble with producing transcripts for courses he was supposed to have completed. Let me see now who was that? Oh yeah it was that ass you were kissing for eight years, Obummer.
True or not, Obama got into an Ivy League school with no rich daddy to help. I also don't recall him questioning the intelligence of anyone, do you?

What great irony

When people have to change the subject in a thread - it usually means they have no cogent argument and are trying to spin.

It matters not what Obama did or did not do in regards to this thread.

The point is that Trump (Mr. Orange Means Opinions) is a moron.

Trump's questioning of Biden's intelligence was rude and unnecessary, not to mention the fact that Trump is not exactly an intellectual giant himself.

I did not give you enough credit...looks like you are not a Trumpbot after all.

You may have voted for him (I assume you did)...but you clearly do not 'worship' him.

What great irony

once again, the Trump sheep inadvertently show how alike Trump and Obama are

What great irony

So, that would make you a black sheep?

What great irony

So, that would make you a black sheep?

nope, that makes me the guy sitting on the hill watching you sheep in the pens on the left and the right run around thinking how bad the other sheep are...and laughing my ass off at both sets of sheep.

BidenQuayle.jpg

Forum List

Back