BIDEN VS. TRUMP, who will you vote for on November 3, 2020?

• JOE BIDEN

• DONALD TRUMP

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

Joe Biden all the way. I hope Joe Biden wins by a landslide over Trump!

He has far too much baggage.

If you mean Trump, that's correct. Trump is a Russian/Putin ally, a traitor to his country. Lets remove this Russian mole from the White House as soon as possible.

He has far too much baggage.

If you mean Trump, that's correct. Trump is a Russian/Putin ally, a traitor to his country. Lets remove this Russian mole from the White House as soon as possible.
triple+facepalm.jpg

I'd write in Sister Teresa before voting for either of them.

Biden will get all the moderates, a good amount of both Conservative and Liberals.

He won't get the extremist vote - neither right or left.

Biden is the best for ending the extremism that pervaded American politics for the past 10 years or so.

The question is:

Is that a good or a bad thing?

the 2020 POTUS election is over 18 months down the road. There has yet to be a single debate among candidates.

You in a hurry, or something?

I can tell you who I will NOT vote for = Trump.

I will vote for the candidate that has the greatest chance of beating Trump in the general election, and if that means voting for a Democrat, then so be it.

Biden will get all the moderates, a good amount of both Conservative and Liberals.

Biden is the best for ending the extremism that pervaded American politics for the past 10 years or so.

The question is:

seriously?

The question is:

Best for ending the extremism? Hmmm, is this the same extremism that was started while he was VP?

The question is:

Best for ending the extremism? Hmmm, is this the same extremism that was started while he was VP?

Well, yes, some of the extremism started when a black man was elected President.

Joe Biden all the way. I hope Joe Biden wins by a landslide over Trump!

It will be fun to watch them go at each other in the debates. Trump will shred Joe like he won't know what hits him.
But I wish you luck. :)

I seriously doubt it. Usually when dignified people like Joe Biden are up against some sleazy jerk like Trump, the dignified people make the sleaze bags look like what they are - sleaze bags.

The question is:

Well, yes, some of the extremism started when a black man was elected President.

Great, so Biden's plan is to fix one of the problems he helped create....terrific.

Forum List

Back