Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

It sure looks like they are racist against the white race, as well as disliking America (its national anthem, its flag, its military, etc)

I am half white, and am fine with my race. I am an American citizen, and 100% cool with that too. Democrats don't seem to share this perspective.

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.

Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

It sure looks like they are racist against the white race, as well as disliking America (its national anthem, its flag, its military, etc)

I am half white, and am fine with my race. I am an American citizen, and 100% cool with that too. Democrats don't seem to share this perspective.

It's all they have. Communism is based on "a" struggle. They have to corral people into groups and set them to fighting against each other in an imaginary struggle of their own devise in order to hoist their nonsense upon the unsuspecting.

No. That's only in your opium-addled mind where all of that is the case.

images

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.
No, the left has chosen that word to be associated with anyone that believes in sovereign borders, and a non globally open border, to try to sully them into silence. They gained some momentum in the beginning, but others have now seen it is being thrown around just like racism, as a fake meme trying to score points.

But that's not what the term says. If it said white racists, I would have no problem with it, but it says white NATIONALISTS.

See if I get this right? Being against this is racist?

No. That's only in your opium-addled mind where all of that is the case.

images
You are accusing me, in this public forum, of being an opiate drug user ? You could be headed for a large lawsuit. You better choose your words more carefully.
Reported.

It's all they have. Communism is based on "a" struggle. They have to corral people into groups and set them to fighting against each other in an imaginary struggle of their own devise in order to hoist their nonsense upon the unsuspecting.
I just posted actual footage. Video is imaginary?

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

WhiteNationalist3.jpg

WhiteNationalist1.jpg

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?
FALSE! NO, combining being white and being nationalist does NOT, in any way, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. It doesn't create anything. It just means a white person who loves his country, and is thus, a nationalist. Nothing more.

Black/White/Hispanic/Asian "Nationalist" = racist. Skin color is irrelevant. Racists are pathetic pukes. Non starter.

It's a term that applies to an extremely tiny group of individuals who have no real numbers, no political clout, no power, no support, and have had no impact on society since the 50s, when we still had the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and segregation. And all of those things were created by DEMOCRATS. Now they (Dems) are trying to sell the notion that these relics from the past are still relevant today and they apply them to anyone who does not walk in lockstep with their political agenda.

I just posted actual footage. Video is imaginary?
Your videos are OFF TOPIC from the OP. You are hanging the subject. Stay on topic.
You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see how that was of topic.

You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see have that was of topic.
You are using a term that I don't accept. To me, there is no such thing as white nationalism, other than just white people who love their country; same as Hispanics who love their country; blacks who love their country.

You appear to be talking about RACISTS. That is the word you should be using, not "nationalist" Racism is a bad thing. Nationalism is a good thing.

My terms are clear. What is unclear, is your perception, and use of words.

It's a term that applies to an extremely tiny group of individuals who have no real numbers, no political clout, no power, no support, and have had no impact on society since the 50s, when we still had the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and segregation. And all of those things were created by DEMOCRATS. Now they (Dems) are trying to sell the notion that these relics from the past are still relevant today and they apply them to anyone who does not walk in lockstep with their political agenda.
This is exactly what the Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center does, except they do it to make money, by scaring paranoid liberals.

Democrat politicians do it to increase political power.

Forum List

Back