President Trump Welcomes “Sleepy Joe” to the Presidential Race – Questions His Intelligence

Trump has nothing to worry about with Biden. He won't make it through the primary. The social justice democrats will keep Biden doing the hurkry jerky until he is properly savaged and he retires in disgrace.

Trump is Trump. He isn't pretending to be anything else.
He's pretending to be President when in fact he is only a perennial Presidential candidate. He delegates everything except the campaign. He's a brilliant politician but a zero as a leader.
Wrong. Trump was elected legally according to the Constitution of the United States. A good leader delegates. He is not a politician at all, and that's why he is despised by so many politicians in both parties. He's a business man first, and he's going about the business of cleaning up our corrupt federal system. That's why so many of the entrenched elitists in both parties are upset. You totally missed that one.

No [Obama] rode in on the equal opportunity wave and the color of his skin.
First off, you have no idea if this is true or not, it is a convenient way for racists to diminish the accomplishments of Blacks. Secondly, even if it were true and they rate Blacks separately from Whites, Harvard doesn't accept every Black applicant. They are just as selective of Blacks as they are for Whites so Obama was certainly among the top Black applicants. Whatever you think of his policies, the man is bright and articulate.
Obama is not that bright. He speaks English without the ghetto ebonics, that's all. When a black President uses Al Sharpton to inflame and exploit black thugs for political purposes, he's nothing but a typical big city race hustler.

I never voted for Obama.

But to say he was not that bright is STAGGERINGLY ignorant.

He was the President of the Harvard Law Review...that is an INCREDIBLY prestigious group. It has SEVEN Supreme Court judges and five cabinet ministers as alumni.

And Obama not only made it into it...he served as President of it.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Anyone who says that ANYONE who made the Harvard Law Review - LET ALONE presided over it - is anything less then highly intelligent has NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what they are talking about.

You simply CANNOT get into the Harvard Law Review if you are 'not that bright'...no matter who you know or how much you bribe. That place is ALL about integrity/reputation.

Do yourself a favor - don't make wild guesses when you are uninformed about the subject matter as it makes you seem both ignorant and flat out stupid.
Wrong. You can become President of Harvard Law Review if you're chosen because of political correctness. You obviously don't realize how he became President of Harvard Law Review. Furthermore, people that use Wikipedia as a source are lazy and ignorant. No reputable scholars accept Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. It is not a secure site.

Yeah Bozo...I know a HELL of a lot more about it then you do. And a HELL of a lot more about it then just a wikipedia article.
You are allowed in PURELY on competition scores...so how can it be based on 'PC'?

Okay dip shit...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that the Harvard Law Review allows people in on the basis of political correctness?

I guaranfuckingtee it that you can provide NO such link.

Which means you are a lying, stack of shit.

So...where is it you stupid, religious hick?

First off, you have no idea if this is true or not, it is a convenient way for racists to diminish the accomplishments of Blacks. Secondly, even if it were true and they rate Blacks separately from Whites, Harvard doesn't accept every Black applicant. They are just as selective of Blacks as they are for Whites so Obama was certainly among the top Black applicants. Whatever you think of his policies, the man is bright and articulate.
Obama is not that bright. He speaks English without the ghetto ebonics, that's all. When a black President uses Al Sharpton to inflame and exploit black thugs for political purposes, he's nothing but a typical big city race hustler.

I never voted for Obama.

He was the President of the Harvard Law Review...that is an INCREDIBLY prestigious group. It has SEVEN Supreme Court judges and five cabinet ministers as alumni.

Anyone who says that ANYONE who made the Harvard Law Review - LET ALONE presided over it - is anything less then highly intelligent has NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what they are talking about.

You simply CANNOT get into the Harvard Law Review if you are 'not that bright'...no matter who you know or how much you bribe. That place is ALL about integrity/reputation.

Do yourself a favor - don't make wild guesses when you are uninformed about the subject matter as it makes you seem both ignorant and flat out stupid.
Wrong. You can become President of Harvard Law Review if you're chosen because of political correctness. You obviously don't realize how he became President of Harvard Law Review. Furthermore, people that use Wikipedia as a source are lazy and ignorant. No reputable scholars accept Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. It is not a secure site.

Yeah Bozo...I know a HELL of a lot more about it then you do.

Okay dip shit...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that the Harvard Law Review allows people in on the basis of political correctness?

Which means you are a lying stack of shit.

That didn't take long. Loser. Show us a paper he wrote while President of Harvard Law Review. Go ahead.

"The only person who can beat Trump is Biden because he can connect with white working class voters in PA, MI, WI" - Chris Christie

Trump has problems with suburban voters. Biden would be a acceptable choice to suburban men and women. He doesn't necessarily need white working class voters.

The guy that thinks an 'origin' is an 'orange'...is questioning someone else's intelligence.

The guy that cannot even work an umbrella properly is questioning someone else's intelligence.

Unbelievable -Trump doesn't know how to close an umbrella

What a stupid loser Trump is.
Democrats have no room to talk about intelligence.
This is the party that keeps electing Islamic radical politicians at the same time the countries they came from are chanting "Death To America".

You have no room to talk about intelligence.
Your party is the party of white supremacists, neo-nazis and sexual predators.
At least they're patriots who love their country.

They are not patriots. They are a cancer that needs to be eliminated.

Let's see his college admissions and grades for proof.

No need. He went to Harvard university...they don't do 'equal opportunity' bullshit - not in the law department.

And he was President of the INCREDIBLY prestigious Harvard Law Review.

SEVEN Supreme Court Justices and five cabinet members are alumni of it.

This isn't some two-bit, community college that has an 'affirmative action' program to make it look good.

This is the Harvard Law Review...NO ONE gets in unless they are top drawer stuff...let alone becomes the President of it.

I thought Obama was generally a lousy POTUS...but anyone who calls his scholastic achievements into doubt has not a clue what it means to go to Harvard.

Not a clue.
Shitstain obama was President of the Harvard Law Review but no one knows how that happened. He has never published an article or treatise. His year remains the least cited in HLR history. He was a very poor example of what the HLR president should be. Just like his example of what a US president should be.

Biden might be in prison with Crooked Hillary and Brock Obama before the primaries. :p The walls are closing in on Obama's attack on our democracy.

Know any other good jokes fool? That would be a attack on our democracy and what a dictator does.

I never voted for Obama.

That didn't take long. Loser. Show us a paper he wrote while President of Harvard Law Review. Go ahead.

I asked you my question first as you made a blanket statement about the ENTIRE Harvard Law Review.

And you dumb hick...you get into the Review based solely on performance...it has nothing to do with ANY other criteria.

And he was President of the damn thing (the 104'th)...he DEFINITELY was in it....moron.

And this is nothing to do with Obama any more...this is you knocking the Harvard Law Review.

So...you useless, retarded, piece of shit...where is your proof to back up your statement - religious doofus.

I never voted for Obama.

I asked you my question first as you made a blanket statement about the ENTIRE Harvard Law Review.

And you dumb hick...you get into the Review based solely on performance...it has nothing to do with ANY other criteria.

And he was President of the damn thing (the 104'th)...he DEFINITELY was in it....moron.

And this is nothing to do with Obama any more...this is you knocking the Harvard Law Review.

So...you useless, retarded, piece of shit...where is your proof to back up your statement - religious doofus.

Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

I never voted for Obama.

Well done,

I stand corrected and sincerely apologize.

I am surprised that the Harvard Law Review had an Affirmative Action system at that time (late 80's).

The guy that does not know what country his dad was born in is talking about someone else’s intelligence!

What great irony

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol
Creepy joe has zero appeal to fly-over America...
But... urban America thinks he’s great!!!!

The guy that does not know what country his dad was born in is talking about someone else’s intelligence!

What great irony

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I like that fact that Trump paid Cohen to threaten the schools Trump attended to ensure they don't release his transcripts.
Seems to me someone else had some trouble with producing transcripts for courses he was supposed to have completed. Let me see now who was that? Oh yeah it was that ass you were kissing for eight years, Obummer.

When people have to change the subject in a thread - it usually means they have no cogent argument and are trying to spin.

It matters not what Obama did or did not do in regards to this thread.

The point is that Trump (Mr. Orange Means Opinions) is a moron.

Damn. Somebody tripped over Pogo's Law and I wasn't here to catch it.

OK McRocket, you get the nickel. :deal:

The guy that thinks an 'origin' is an 'orange'...is questioning someone else's intelligence.

The guy that cannot even work an umbrella properly is questioning someone else's intelligence.

Unbelievable -Trump doesn't know how to close an umbrella

What a stupid loser Trump is.
This is the party that keeps electing Islamic radical politicians at the same time the countries they came from are chanting "Death To America".

nationalists arent patriots.
nationalism-patriotism-01.jpg
Calling someone a nationalist is just a nasty way of redefining what being a patriot means.
Coming from people who care more about foreigners than they do for their own fellow Americans, this ideology only illustrates what they're really up to.
The Globalist UN-loving crowd calls patriotic Americans racists simply because they believe in their sovereignty.
They also hate Jews, Christians, and love Muslims for some crazy reason.
Who cares that people are still getting blown up all over the world by Muslims.....they love them.

The fact is that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people. It is radical Islam that is a threat to everyone including Muslims.
The fact is that we are not choosing foreigners over Americans. It is you nationalists who want to blame foreigners for our problem. Scapegoating them the same way Hitler scapegoated Jews. Patriotic Americans are not racists and white nationalists are racists and a pox on America. Sovereignty does not mean that the US dictates to the world.

Trump himself calls himself a nationalist.
This doesnt come the left, it comes from Trump.

Its far right terror on the rise.
Its actually far right terror rising faster.
Nope.
Trump was just repeating the label the left gave him.....before they started to trash the label.
I don't think he knew at the time that they were gonna say that being a nationalist meant racist.
Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. - Charles de Gaulle

See, this was established decades ago.
Charles De Gaulle was a coward.
De Gaulle lead the resistance against the nazis. He knew the poison of nationalism; no coward.
Matters not.
The left equated being a proud American with being a Nazi.
The big secret is the left acts exactly like Nazis while trashing the concept.
It was when Mo Brooks quoted Mein Kampf.

Fox Host: ‘No Question’ That White Supremacists See Trump ‘On Their Side’

nationalists arent patriots.
nationalism-patriotism-01.jpg
Calling someone a nationalist is just a nasty way of redefining what being a patriot means.
Coming from people who care more about foreigners than they do for their own fellow Americans, this ideology only illustrates what they're really up to.
The Globalist UN-loving crowd calls patriotic Americans racists simply because they believe in their sovereignty.
They also hate Jews, Christians, and love Muslims for some crazy reason.
Who cares that people are still getting blown up all over the world by Muslims.....they love them.

The fact is that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people. It is radical Islam that is a threat to everyone including Muslims.
The fact is that we are not choosing foreigners over Americans. It is you nationalists who want to blame foreigners for our problem. Scapegoating them the same way Hitler scapegoated Jews. Patriotic Americans are not racists and white nationalists are racists and a pox on America. Sovereignty does not mean that the US dictates to the world.
Lol
Fuck face...
Muslims live to kill anybody they disagree with including their so-called own

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Well done,

I stand corrected and sincerely apologize.

I am surprised that the Harvard Law Review had an Affirmative Action system at that time (late 80's).
My respect.

Joe Biden does not believe what he spews. It is power. Many families have issues. His family has had them and yet he will promote agendas that has helped the issues happen in the first place.

Forum List

Back