President Trump says we should get every penny out of the equipment he left behind or blow them up

That equipment was for the Afghan army to defend itself, we are no longer in Afghanistan.
What has that to do with leaving 28 billion in gear to your enemy's hands?

Trump put Biden in a no-win situation.
You mean an ex-real estate developer living in south Florida put the president of the USA in a no win situation? Really. So Trump set up a no win situation for himself? Set it up knowing he'd lose the election? Or just that a win-win with Trump in office becomes a NO WIN with hapless Joe?

You can't renegotiate a deal with someone who was given everything,
Sounds a lot like Joe's, Obumma's and John Kerry's deal with Iran. :auiqs.jpg:

I kid you not
the equipment was in the hands of our troops and allies when Trump left office .... you are lying ..... prove or provide a link that says the 85 billion in military equipment was in the Talibans hands they day Trump left office .

the equipment was in the hands of our troops and allies when Trump left office .... you are lying ..... prove or provide a link that says the 85 billion in military equipment was in the Talibans hands they day Trump left office .
When we left Vietnam in 1975 over 1 billion in equipment was left behind. When we left Iraq we had lost over a billion dollars worth of equipment. It's easy to start a war, it's not easy getting out of wars. Maybe we should never declare a war on another Nation again, let's finally get smart about this. All we're doing is furthering the cause of terrorists and our enemies.

Definitely shouldn't be declaring war on anyone with woke asshole cowardly mealy mouthed leftist generals who have no intention of winning.

Definitely shouldn't be declaring war on anyone with woke asshole cowardly mealy mouthed leftist generals who have no intention of winning.
Only fools think that war is winnable, Russia a neighbor was in there for 18 years and lost over six thousand men if they couldn't win it and they're ruthless there's no way law-abiding United States could possibly win the war there. And another thing there are no leftist generals. They are polar opposites.

Why don't you listen to what the families of the fallen are saying about this.

Last edited:
Why don't you listen to what the families of the fallen are saying about this.
I grieve with those families, there's always a lot of blame to go along. I choose to blame the Taliban and the inability of the Afghans to defend their own country. That's the bottom line.

Send them to the RNC and wipe out all republican scum.......since you asked

Aw.... sweet. One more little boy showing us all how a good little psychopath thinks.

And you're so astonishingly stupid, you don't even know all you lefty asshats would be next.

Oh- and a hearty fuck you to you too, stann. You wackp POS.

Aw.... sweet. One more little boy showing us all how a good little psychopath thinks.

And you're so astonishingly stupid, you don't even know all you lefty asshats would be next.

Oh- and a hearty fuck you to you too, stann. You wackp POS.
Since you included me, I'm actually an independent, but in this case of attacking the president for no reason, I will side with the left to support him, and not the right keep attacking him as if he were doing everything wrong like Trump did. Remember Trump brokered this rotten deal, which in turn discredited the Afghan government and aided in the rapid decline all that government and its forces to protect itself from the Taliban. Like when our government became independent it was very fragile, Trump ended up dooming their government. The " me " president did it again. No thought for the future, only instant gratification and self glorification.

Since you included me, I'm actually an independent, but in this case of attacking the president for no reason, I will side with the left to support him, and not the right keep attacking him as if he were doing everything wrong like Trump did. Remember Trump brokered this rotten deal, which in turn discredited the Afghan government and aided in the rapid decline all that government and its forces to protect itself from the Taliban. Like when our government became independent it was very fragile, Trump ended up dooming their government. The " me " president did it again. No thought for the future, only instant gratification and self glorification.

Bullshit

Sad but true, Trump brokered a rotten deal, the Taliban would never renegotiate the deal but Biden have the fortitude and courage to do what he thought was right despite overwhelming odds against him.

Outrageous horseshit.

Forum List

Back