President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

Hopefully your TDS is terminal
Don't have it.
It's old... stop
No, it isn't.
Trump Devotion Syndrome is terminal.

Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after ...​

1703598571439.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › dec › trump...

5 days ago — Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling. Report finds 'significant violent rhetoric' against justices and ...

Judges, jurors, prosecutors in Trump cases face death ...​

1703598671009.png
CBC
https://www.cbc.ca › news › world › trump-indictment...

Aug 17, 2023 — "We take this matter very seriously and are co-ordinating with our law enforcement partners to respond quickly to any credible threat and to ...

18 U.S. Code § 1503 - Influencing or injuring officer or juror ...​

1703598909622.png
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › ... › CHAPTER 73

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit ...

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

1703601880175.png

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

YAWN............ 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

He did indeed do that.

He also recycled this one from 2018 four hours ago today...

MAGA.

Regards,
Jim
Yeah, the orange guy is indeed a loser. In many ways than one.

They really believe this person, sexual abuser, adulterer, fraudster, vulgar bully and congenital liar, is a Christian.
Yes, they do.
OR.......................Maybe a slot or two above Jesus?

I'm out of adjectives. They're turning their religion into a bad joke, and that's the LEAST of our problems.
They sure contribute to giving religion a bad mark.

Attachments

• 1703610217522.png
    1703610217522.png
    348 bytes · Views: 2
---God Made Trump President---

GOD also made another fascist leader to lead a country, they're so similar, almost cult-like.

Adolf Hitler becomes president of Germany | August 19, 1934​

1703610692755.png
History Channel
https://www.history.com › ... › August 19

Nov 5, 2009 — Hindenburg had contempt for the Nazis' lawlessness but ultimately agreed to oust his chancellor, Heinrich Bruning, for Franz von Papen, who was ...

They really believe this person, sexual abuser, adulterer, fraudster, vulgar bully and congenital liar, is a Christian.

I'm out of adjectives. They're turning their religion into a bad joke, and that's the LEAST of our problems.

The thing is, unlike gender, people can actually chose their religious identity.

Regardless of the veracity of your claims, all Christians are sinners. Having sinned does not change that.

I don't personally think that Trump is a deeply religious person. That does not matter to me. He generally supports our Christian heritage with his policies.

Biden identifies as Catholic, but...
  • he supports killing full-term babies
  • he supports the heathen LGBT agenda
  • he allowed the FBI to target traditional Catholics. The FBI labelled traditional Catholics potential radicals, extremists, and racists.

Trump's support, and Biden's lack thereof, for Christians is far more important to me than their personal transgressions.

Regards,
Jim

So do many other politicians.

In passing, if you are a Christian it is not wise to judge others. It is above your pay grade. For all you know Trump may have truly accepted Christ as his savior. Of course, that doesn’t mean you should trust everybody who says they are Christian or vote for them either.

We once had a good Christian as our President. His name was Jimmy Carter. He was a terrible President.
I judge people on deeds. Not words. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat over Trump.

Trump is an opportunist

Forum List

Back