President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

That relationship is one of the most troubling parts of this disaster.

They've sold their souls for a con man. I thought their religion was important to them. Turns out it's just another tool.

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane​

1703592016705.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › televangelist-wants-new-jet

May 29, 2018 — Falcon 7X Business Jet on the Ramp. Jesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet.

A wealthy televangelist explains his fleet of private jets​

1703592057041.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/06/04 › weal...

Jun 3, 2019 — In the waning days of 2015, renowned televangelist Kenneth Copeland laid out exactly why he needs a luxury private jet to do his job: You ...

A Hindu that lived a more Christ-like life than anyone on this forum tell the whole world they are Christians

It never stops being funny to me that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are the very quickest to put themselves in His judgment seat. And then with absolutely no sense of irony, cry about people being "judgmental"

It never stops being funny to me that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are the very quickest to put themselves in His judgment seat. And then with absolutely no sense of irony, cry about people being "judgmental"

Where did I say anything about people being judgmental? Did you have too much eggnog yesterday?

Also, funny that you are whining about me being judgmental while making yourself the judge of my views on Christ.

Where did I say anything about people being judgmental? Did you have too much eggnog yesterday?

Also, funny that you are whining about me being judgmental while making yourself the judge of my views on Christ.

Since I can read your words on this forum, I can absolute judge them. Note that you decided who is living a "CHRIST-LIKE LIFE". Which is unintentionally hilarious and entertaining.

Since I can read your words on this forum, I can absolute judge them. Note that you decided who is living a "CHRIST-LIKE LIFE". Which is unintentionally hilarious and entertaining.

Why is it hilarious, the bible is there for anyone to read, one does not need to call themselves a Christian to read the Bible and find out about the life of Jesus. My experience is those who call themselves Christians have read very little of their bible, I suspect you fall into this category.

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

View attachment 878841
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › televangelist-wants-new-jet
May 29, 2018 — Falcon 7X Business Jet on the Ramp. Jesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet.

A wealthy televangelist explains his fleet of private jets

View attachment 878842
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/06/04 › weal...
Jun 3, 2019 — In the waning days of 2015, renowned televangelist Kenneth Copeland laid out exactly why he needs a luxury private jet to do his job: You ...
Bad enough they fall for these televangelists. But this takes it to a new level.

I guess it's all part of the same thing. The same need, the same weakness.

Why is it hilarious, the bible is there for anyone to read, one does not need to call themselves a Christian to read the Bible and find out about the life of Jesus. My experience is those who call themselves Christians have read very little of their bible, I suspect you fall into this category.

I read the Bible daily and have read it several times through. Stay mad, Gigi. And keep judging people's CHRIST-LIKE LIVES by this stupid, meaningless forum 🤣🤣🤣

Jihadis read the Koran constantly. It's their warped, twisted, hateful interpretation of it that makes them jihadis.

I read the Bible daily and have read it several times through.

Yet you still lack any understanding of it. Weird.

Stay mad, Gigi.

why would I be mad when I have people like you to entertain me?

And keep judging people's CHRIST-LIKE LIVES by this stupid, meaningless forum

Maybe you skipped over the part of the bible that tells Christians to do everything for the glory of God. If one cannot do that on a stupid, meaningless forum, what is the chance they can do it in things that actually matter?

Yet you still lack any understanding of it. Weird.

why would I be mad when I have people like you to entertain me?

Maybe you skipped over the part of the bible that tells Christians to do everything for the glory of God. If one cannot do that on a stupid, meaningless forum, what is the chance they can do it in things that actually matter?

Ole Mac... seriously.

Forum List

Back