President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

Yet you still lack any understanding of it. Weird.

why would I be mad when I have people like you to entertain me?

Maybe you skipped over the part of the bible that tells Christians to do everything for the glory of God. If one cannot do that on a stupid, meaningless forum, what is the chance they can do it in things that actually matter?

Are you sitting in judgment of what I do for the Glory of God?

I mean boot Jesus Christ right off the judgment throne, here comes Gigi. You're mad because you know I'm right.

Jihadis read the Koran constantly. It's their warped, twisted, hateful interpretation of it that makes them jihadis.

Gigi types stuff like this, likening Christians to jihadis. But if we say anything to COUNTER it, we're not living "Christ like lives"

Oh honey

So many people are going to be shocked by the Second Coming.

Are you sitting in judgment of what I do for the Glory of God?

Just the part of it I can see.

Maybe your persona on here is just an act and in real life you make Jesus look like a sinner...but I somehow doubt it.

Do you believe your post on this forum bring glory to God?

Just the part of it I can see.

Maybe your persona on here is just an act and in real life you make Jesus look like a sinner...but I somehow doubt it.

Do you believe your post on this forum bring glory to God?

Indeed I do. I am telling you and everyone who can read about the REAL Jesus Christ, who comes not to bring peace, but a sword. I mean look, on your alt account you called me a "jihadi". You expect Christians to cower in the corner while were likened to murderers because you don't like our words. And then when we refuse to cower, we're "not Christ like".

Honey. My third graders can do better than this at everything. I'm not kidding.

Trump believes none of the Christmas baloney he's serving. If he walked into a church, he'd burst into flames. :)
But he does know his pliant, supple audience and what tugs at their heartstrings.
So do many other politicians.

In passing, if you are a Christian it is not wise to judge others. It is above your pay grade. For all you know Trump may have truly accepted Christ as his savior. Of course, that doesn’t mean you should trust everybody who says they are Christian or vote for them either.

We once had a good Christian as our President. His name was Jimmy Carter. He was a terrible President.

Why is it hilarious, the bible is there for anyone to read, one does not need to call themselves a Christian to read the Bible and find out about the life of Jesus. My experience is those who call themselves Christians have read very little of their bible, I suspect you fall into this category.

Would everyone please not here that Mac is telling me how often I read the Bible, too. Now that is some amazing powers of mind-reading.

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

Biden should be ex-communicated. He claims he's a Catholic but would never publicly stand up for his so-called faith.

Would everyone please not here that Mac is telling me how often I read the Bible, too. Now that is some amazing powers of mind-reading.

You claim to be a teacher yet do not know what the phrase "I suspect" means.

Maybe you teach art or PE or something like that

You claim to be a teacher yet do not know what the phrase "I suspect" means.

Maybe you teach art or PE or something like that

Is that personal attack "Christ like"? I mean, you know more about Jesus than me. You should be more "Christ like". Right?

Is that personal attack "Christ like"? I mean, you know more about Jesus than me. You should be more "Christ like". Right?

Unlike you, I do not claim to be Christ like or that my every post bring glory to God.

But, you can call it a personal attack if you like, I call it an observation about someone claiming to be a teacher that does not know what the phrase "I suspect" means.

Unlike you, I do not claim to be Christ like or that my every post bring glory to God.

But, you can call it a personal attack if you like, I call it an observation about someone claiming to be a teacher that does not know what the phrase "I suspect" means.

Let the record show that, while calling out my ability to be "Christ like", Mac called me a jihadi AND took a swipe at my profession.

//my job here is done, thanks

Let the record show that, while calling out my ability to be "Christ like", Mac called me a jihadi AND took a swipe at my profession.

//my job here is done, thanks

I guess you also missed the part about bearing false witness, do you just read the same passage over and over again and ignore the rest of it?

Forum List

Back