Social engineering via the left

identy poltics.jpeg

Divide and Conquer: Politics and the Left/Right Fraud

Corbett • 01/29/2014

Seems like a light switch got turned on recently resulting in draq Queens reading books spread-out legs in front of 2nd graders.

as soon a china virus got pulled……men in dresses became the thing.

Seems like a light switch got turned on recently resulting in draq Queens reading books spread-out legs in front of 2nd graders.

as soon a china virus got pulled……men in dresses became the thing.
They were a thing before that....But they need culture war crap to distract you from the fact that they're robbing us all blind.

Dude.

Your avatar is STORMY DANIELS.

STORMY FUCKING DANIELS.

DO you even have the most remote clue how utterly embarrassing that is?
Embarrassing for who? Trump? He's the one who paid to have sex with her and then paid to cover it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dude.

Your avatar is STORMY DANIELS.

STORMY FUCKING DANIELS.

DO you even have the most remote clue how utterly embarrassing that is?

Your avatar is Ray Liotta buttgasming during a donkey show. There's no criticism against me you can make that I'll find embarrassing.

It's an agenda. It's not playing out well for them though
I'd say its playing out just as planned.

I have posted this information multiple times, and constantly work to bring folks together, to discuss what we can do about this.

And yet? You believe I am part of the problem, or that, because I oppose demonizing the "libs," I am some sort of enemy to you.

I know who and what the real problem is, and always have.

Dennis Kucinich asked about Ron Paul on Free Minds TV​

1703630396402.png

I'd say its playing out just as planned.

I have posted this information multiple times, and constantly work to bring folks together, to discuss what we can do about this.

And yet? You believe I am part of the problem, or that, because I oppose demonizing the "libs," I am some sort of enemy to you.

I know who and what the real problem is, and always have.

Dennis Kucinich asked about Ron Paul on Free Minds TV​

View attachment 879109

Will you stop annoying me.

Good for you, you're some sort of non partisan... like too many on here. Grow a spine

We need to be fighting against the culture war, rather than fighting for one side or the other in the culture war. In other words, fighting against the practice of social engineering, rather than trying to steer the social engineering in a different direction.

Forum List

Back