President Trum probably does have the power to pardon himself

Same reason you are.
Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

You post partisan propaganda and want to take it as fact, so I guess we are here for different reasons.
When you can post it up as a non-fact, then and only then will you have any skin in this debate. Lucky for me, that isn't going to happen.

It is your responsibility to prove your propaganda is factual, it is not my responsibility to prove it is untrue. Are you really as dumb as you are trying to portray yourself.
I don't have to. The Cambridge breakthrough is evidence in and of itself. They proved it, not me.New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots We have video testimony of Cambridge admitting that the Trump campaign paid for an illegal election through stolen data. If it were in fact
"partisan propaganda", someone on this forum would have destroyed it already. They have not, because it is impossible to do.

This will certainly come to light in Mueller's report. A conspiracy of an illegal election has been proven.
You think the American people thinks the election was stolen? We voted for him. Russia did not steal my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

mueller is a different story….

mueller has been on a mission from the Deep State to frame Trump.

mueller’s indictments have nothing to do with Russian Collusion.

It’s time for some serious investigations into the investigators.

You liberals are in for some hard times….

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

You are dumber than a sack of dog shit.

Your Russian Collusion Bull Shit is blowing away like a fart in the wind.

If you Dumb ass liberals had anything on Trump it would have come out by now.

Trump has made you the chumps, just take a sniff of reality.

We all know obongo spied on Trump while cooking up this Russian Bull Shit….

This will be so much fun to watch play out…

It’s got to suck to be you.
You post partisan propaganda and want to take it as fact, so I guess we are here for different reasons.
Prove my links are
'partisan propaganda" or you are a liar?

You post an open and you want me to prove it is wrong? Lol! Prove it to be true, it is your BS nutter.

Find a nonpartisan site, that will work.
Oh, not to worry. If it weren't true, the crazies on the Right would have been on it like buzzards to a piece of dead meat. They wouldn't miss an opportunity, except for the fact, there isn't any dead meat lying around.

You libtards are the dead meat…

The dumb ones like you just haven’t figured it out yet…

Is this fun or what?

Man I bet it’s got to suck to be you.
And the evidence is making you into a fool; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

You are the fool plain to see...

It's called REALITY.....

Just remember.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

mueller is a different story….

mueller has been on a mission from the Deep State to frame Trump.

mueller’s indictments have nothing to do with Russian Collusion.

It’s time for some serious investigations into the investigators.

You liberals are in for some hard times….

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

Prove my links are

You post an open and you want me to prove it is wrong? Lol! Prove it to be true, it is your BS nutter.

Oh, not to worry. If it weren't true, the crazies on the Right would have been on it like buzzards to a piece of dead meat. They wouldn't miss an opportunity, except for the fact, there isn't any dead meat lying around.

Can’t find a nonpartisan story, thanks for letting me know, I stand by what I said.
There is only one story. And that is the true story. New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Get over it.

Hey...Dip Shit Nut Ball......

Tell us how the Russians made us vote for Trump.

If you only were smart enough to realize how stupid you

look with this lame Bull Shit.....

All of You liberals are Nut Cases......

Prove my links are

Can’t find a nonpartisan story, thanks for letting me know, I stand by what I said.
There is only one story. And that is the true story. New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Get over it.

Then you could probably find a different source but is seems you are stuck on MSNBC.
I'm stuck on the truth, while your are in MIA mode. MSNBC? Is that all you have? Lol! Did you happen to watch the video where Britain was grilling the lead guy for Analytica? It's a video from Britain, not MSNBC. You folks are so pathetic and weak. You and your ilk have produced nothing. You're just a bunch of fools attacking the messenger who has nothing to do with the message. Keep it going boys and girls. Your pathetic counter arguments don't even exist. And you can't handle it. You can either counter the claim, or you can continue wallowing in your own stupidity. There are only two choices dumptards.

Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

When you can post it up as a non-fact, then and only then will you have any skin in this debate. Lucky for me, that isn't going to happen.

It is your responsibility to prove your propaganda is factual, it is not my responsibility to prove it is untrue. Are you really as dumb as you are trying to portray yourself.
I don't have to. The Cambridge breakthrough is evidence in and of itself. They proved it, not me.New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots We have video testimony of Cambridge admitting that the Trump campaign paid for an illegal election through stolen data. If it were in fact
"partisan propaganda", someone on this forum would have destroyed it already. They have not, because it is impossible to do.

This will certainly come to light in Mueller's report. A conspiracy of an illegal election has been proven.
You think the American people thinks the election was stolen? We voted for him. Russia did not steal my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea? Did you ask the other 95 million who got duped, when their accounts were stolen that Cambridge used to spread fake news that Trump paid for? Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained You people can't handle the truth, and exposes the deplorable truth about his voters. the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but boy is fixing to hit you all like a ton of bricks. Sure sucks to be you.

Then you could probably find a different source but is seems you are stuck on MSNBC.
I'm stuck on the truth, while your are in MIA mode. MSNBC? Is that all you have? Lol! Did you happen to watch the video where Britain was grilling the lead guy for Analytica? It's a video from Britain, not MSNBC. You folks are so pathetic and weak. You and your ilk have produced nothing. You're just a bunch of fools attacking the messenger who has nothing to do with the message. Keep it going boys and girls. Your pathetic counter arguments don't even exist. And you can't handle it. You can either counter the claim, or you can continue wallowing in your own stupidity. There are only two choices dumptards.

Most idiots aren't as funny as you...…

Yea? Did you ask the other 95 million who got duped, when their accounts were stolen that Cambridge used to spread fake news that Trump paid for? Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained You people can't handle the truth, and exposes the deplorable truth about his voters. the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but boy is fixing to hit you all like a ton of bricks. Sure sucks to be you.

Thanks you proved my point.

Forum List

Back