President Trum probably does have the power to pardon himself

President Trump 'probably does' have the power to pardon himself: Giuliani
In an interview Sunday with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on "This Week," Rudy Giuliani discussed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of whether the president may have tried to obstruct justice in the probe of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

omg the Trump haters are going to be in a real rabid dog motion today all these things coming out about the most hated human in their book.
Funny how these same hypocrites preach love and tolerance yet they are the same pukes who spit on ppl, and attack others who support Trump they prove who the liars are in society.
Pardoning yourself tells us three things: Trump is guilty for one, of obstructing justice and conspiring against the U.S., while having Giuliani entertain the idea that he could be pardoned. Two, we know this, because now Giuliani and Trump are peddling the idea that Trump cannot be indicted or subpoeaned by Mueller, while bracing for bad news in this investigation. They wouldn't be entertaining that notion if they knew Trump wasn't guilty. Remember when Trump said there was no collusion or obstruction? We'll, there was, and there is. And third, it tells us that Giuliani and Trump believe Trump is above the law. Can any man show me in the Constitution where anyone is above the law.

And by the way, your pitiful excuses about everyone is picking on Trump. :puke: Save it. The truth has been revealed about Trump, his criminal congress, and his complicit base. No one wants to hear your sad stories about proven liars and criminals.

You yourself would have never created this thread had you not known he was guilty.

Hey Dumb Ass....

Despite all your liberal bull shit you

have no proof Trump is guilty of anything….

Trump is sticking it all up your liberal asses….

I love watching Trump bitch slapping you libtards

Day in and Day out…

Life is sooooo goooood with Trump..
Yea, real good! Two trillion added to the debt that Trump ran on. Winning bigley right? :auiqs.jpg:

And of course there is the proven evidence of guilt that Trump paid Cambridge Analytica to use data supplied by Wikileaks and the Russians that they originally denied. Otherwise known as a conspiracy, proving this was an illegal election; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Dumb Shit...

maxine low IQ waters bragged about obongo doing the same and more.

Suck on that...
And guess who is the retard who voted for the two trillion dollar increase in the debt who believed that the other retard wasn't going to raise it? :auiqs.jpg:Damn you folks are stupid.

It’s you that’s Stupid…

We voted for Trump to Spank liberal Ass

and he is doing one hell of a job …

Pardoning yourself tells us three things: Trump is guilty for one, of obstructing justice and conspiring against the U.S., while having Giuliani entertain the idea that he could be pardoned. Two, we know this, because now Giuliani and Trump are peddling the idea that Trump cannot be indicted or subpoeaned by Mueller, while bracing for bad news in this investigation. They wouldn't be entertaining that notion if they knew Trump wasn't guilty. Remember when Trump said there was no collusion or obstruction? We'll, there was, and there is. And third, it tells us that Giuliani and Trump believe Trump is above the law. Can any man show me in the Constitution where anyone is above the law.

And by the way, your pitiful excuses about everyone is picking on Trump. :puke: Save it. The truth has been revealed about Trump, his criminal congress, and his complicit base. No one wants to hear your sad stories about proven liars and criminals.

You yourself would have never created this thread had you not known he was guilty.

Hey Dumb Ass....

Day in and Day out…

Yea, real good! Two trillion added to the debt that Trump ran on. Winning bigley right? :auiqs.jpg:

And of course there is the proven evidence of guilt that Trump paid Cambridge Analytica to use data supplied by Wikileaks and the Russians that they originally denied. Otherwise known as a conspiracy, proving this was an illegal election; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Dumb Shit...

Suck on that...
And guess who is the retard who voted for the two trillion dollar increase in the debt who believed that the other retard wasn't going to raise it? :auiqs.jpg:Damn you folks are stupid.

It’s you that’s Stupid…

Yea, one dead body at the time right?

Hey Dumb Ass....

Day in and Day out…

Dumb Shit...

Suck on that...

It’s you that’s Stupid…

I guess you are talking about hillary covering her tracks...

President Trump 'probably does' have the power to pardon himself: Giuliani
In an interview Sunday with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on "This Week," Rudy Giuliani discussed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of whether the president may have tried to obstruct justice in the probe of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

omg the Trump haters are going to be in a real rabid dog motion today all these things coming out about the most hated human in their book.
Funny how these same hypocrites preach love and tolerance yet they are the same pukes who spit on ppl, and attack others who support Trump they prove who the liars are in society.

Hey Dumb Ass....

Day in and Day out…

MSNBC, lol! Thank you for the laugh!
Thank you for the concession.

Love the leftwing butt hurt, you people crack me up! Lol!

Dumb Shit...

Suck on that...

It’s you that’s Stupid…

Nah, Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton on those dead bodies. Took him two and a half years too, and the investigation closed down because of his hatred and stupidity got the best of him.

Hey Dumb Ass....

Day in and Day out…

In the mean time, the truth has got you by the gonads.

Dumb Shit...

Suck on that...

It’s you that’s Stupid…

Nah, Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton on those dead bodies. Took him two and a half years too, and the investigation closed down because of his hatred and stupidity got the best of him.

Sounds like you got Gowdy mixed up with mueller….

Hey Dumb Ass....

Day in and Day out…

The truth that you are a butt hurt left wing nut? Nah, you are just funny, I mean who in the hell uses propaganda sites? Just the nuts, that’s it. I gave up ever reading, MSNBC, Mother Jones, National Review, Breitbart and other nut job sites, you idiots are all beyond dumb.

The truth that you are a butt hurt left wing nut? Nah, you are just funny, I mean who in the hell uses propaganda sites? Just the nuts, that’s it. I gave up ever reading, MSNBC, Mother Jones, National Review, Breitbart and other nut job sites, you idiots are all beyond dumb.
You also gave up debating, and turned your keyboard into a cowardly vehicle for saying nothing. Folks like you never debate or challenge facts. You just broadcast yourself around masquerading as political experts, when you provide nothing to further the debate. Attack the messenger while curiously leaving out the message in a debate. You are a classic who is great at debating absolutely nothing.

It’s you that’s Stupid…

Gowdy isn't that good. If I'm not mistaken, I think Gowdy is batting zero. Now Mueller, that's a different story. He's got all those criminal Trump goons on the run; ttps://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/mueller-investigation-yields-many-indictments-convictions-1242561603626

You also gave up debating, and turned your keyboard into a cowardly vehicle for saying nothing. Folks like you never debate or challenge facts. You just broadcast yourself around masquerading as political experts, when you provide nothing to further the debate. Attack the messenger while curiously leaving out the message in a debate. You are a classic who is great at debating absolutely nothing.

I’m not a political expert, I am fed up with the lies and the distortion, you and your ilk bring nothing to the table to debate. You are an idiot and why debate with loser idiots.

It’s you that’s Stupid…

Gowdy isn't that good. If I'm not mistaken, I think Gowdy is batting zero. Now Mueller, that's a different story. He's got all those criminal Trump goons on the run; ttps://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/mueller-investigation-yields-many-indictments-convictions-1242561603626

Just remember.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

mueller is a different story….

mueller has been on a mission from the Deep State to frame Trump.

mueller’s indictments have nothing to do with Russian Collusion.

It’s time for some serious investigations into the investigators.

You liberals are in for some hard times….

Is life good or what……

Just remember.

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

I’m not a political expert, I am fed up with the lies and the distortion, you and your ilk bring nothing to the table to debate. You are an idiot and why debate with loser idiots.
So why are you here?

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.
Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.
Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

You post partisan propaganda and want to take it as fact, so I guess we are here for different reasons.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

Total BULLSHIT. Don't be giving me Rachel effing Maddow as proof of anything. There is no, as in none, creditable news source that has shown ANY credible evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians for the 2016 election. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back