President Trum probably does have the power to pardon himself

Nah, Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton on those dead bodies. Took him two and a half years too, and the investigation closed down because of his hatred and stupidity got the best of him.

Sounds like you got Gowdy mixed up with mueller….
Gowdy isn't that good. If I'm not mistaken, I think Gowdy is batting zero. Now Mueller, that's a different story. He's got all those criminal Trump goons on the run; ttps://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/mueller-investigation-yields-many-indictments-convictions-1242561603626

Just remember.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

mueller is a different story….

mueller has been on a mission from the Deep State to frame Trump.

mueller’s indictments have nothing to do with Russian Collusion.

It’s time for some serious investigations into the investigators.

You liberals are in for some hard times….

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

Total BULLSHIT. Don't be giving me Rachel effing Maddow as proof of anything. There is no, as in none, creditable news source that has shown ANY credible evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians for the 2016 election. NOTHING.

Nah, Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton on those dead bodies. Took him two and a half years too, and the investigation closed down because of his hatred and stupidity got the best of him.

Gowdy isn't that good. If I'm not mistaken, I think Gowdy is batting zero. Now Mueller, that's a different story. He's got all those criminal Trump goons on the run; ttps://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/mueller-investigation-yields-many-indictments-convictions-1242561603626

Just remember.

Is life good or what……
Not for the guilty it isn't. First off, your dumb as dirt assertion of a "deep state" has never been proven. If it had, you would have provided such evidence. You failed miserably.

Secondly, the conspiracy to collude with a foreign adversary has already been proven on many different fronts. This being the latest 100% evidence of such activity; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Don't think it is evidence? Then tell us how it isn't?

And by the way, because of Mueller's convictions, that is how much of the evidence is coming in. The Trump chumps are making it easy.

Total BULLSHIT. Don't be giving me Rachel effing Maddow as proof of anything. There is no, as in none, creditable news source that has shown ANY credible evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians for the 2016 election. NOTHING.
The evidence is there on video of Cambridge admitting to using the data against Clinton that Trump paid for, supplied by the Russians. Maddow wasn't at the hearing dumb ass. Cambridge was. Now, based on that video evidence, where is your rebuttal? That's right! These cowards on the Right, have no counter rebuttal. Lol! And all they have, is to attack the messenger to the evidence. How chicken shit is that?

You also gave up debating, and turned your keyboard into a cowardly vehicle for saying nothing. Folks like you never debate or challenge facts. You just broadcast yourself around masquerading as political experts, when you provide nothing to further the debate. Attack the messenger while curiously leaving out the message in a debate. You are a classic who is great at debating absolutely nothing.

I’m not a political expert, I am fed up with the lies and the distortion, you and your ilk bring nothing to the table to debate. You are an idiot and why debate with loser idiots.
So why are you here?

Same reason you are.
Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

You post partisan propaganda and want to take it as fact, so I guess we are here for different reasons.
Prove my links are
'partisan propaganda" or you are a liar?

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

The evidence is there on video of Cambridge admitting to using the data against Clinton that Trump paid for, supplied by the Russians. Maddow wasn't at the hearing dumb ass. Cambridge was. Now, based on that video evidence, where is your rebuttal? That's right! These cowards on the Right, have no counter rebuttal. Lol! And all they have, is to attack the messenger to the evidence. How chicken shit is that?

You're going to have to come up with something better than MSNBC and Rachel fucking Maddow, in a show she did back in OCTOBER 2017. Since then, bumpkis. Not one fucking peep. All sorts of wild allegations from your favorite network, but no facts, no evidence that could stand up in a court of law. You're telling me that there's 100% evidence of activity, and to this minute NOT ONE FUCKING SHRED OF EVIDENCE has come to light? BULLSHIT. But go ahead and wet yourself all you want waiting for indictments against Trump for any Russian collusion.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

You're going to have to come up with something better than MSNBC and Rachel fucking Maddow, in a show she did back in OCTOBER 2017. Since then, bumpkis. Not one fucking peep. All sorts of wild allegations from your favorite network, but no facts, no evidence that could stand up in a court of law. You're telling me that there's 100% evidence of activity, and to this minute NOT ONE FUCKING SHRED OF EVIDENCE has come to light? BULLSHIT. But go ahead and wet yourself all you want waiting for indictments against Trump for any Russian collusion.
Dumb ass, that evidence from the hearing with Cambridge is recent. Try again! And by the way, Maddow wasn't testifying. Cambridge was. Or is common logic and facts too much for you to deduct? Former Cambridge Analytica CEO Faces His Ghosts in Parliament

And the show was not done back in October. Or is reading too hard for you?New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots June 7th, 2018! Can you read?

Last edited:
I’m not a political expert, I am fed up with the lies and the distortion, you and your ilk bring nothing to the table to debate. You are an idiot and why debate with loser idiots.
So why are you here?

Same reason you are.
Not hardly! I post facts and the truth with links while going unchallenged. You confine yourself to attacking the messenger while debating nothing. We are both here for two entirely different reasons.

You post partisan propaganda and want to take it as fact, so I guess we are here for different reasons.
Prove my links are

You post an open and you want me to prove it is wrong? Lol! Prove it to be true, it is your BS nutter.

Find a nonpartisan site, that will work.

I guess you are talking about hillary covering her tracks...

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

You are dumber than a sack of dog shit.

Your Russian Collusion Bull Shit is blowing away like a fart in the wind.

If you Dumb ass liberals had anything on Trump it would have come out by now.

Trump has made you the chumps, just take a sniff of reality.

We all know obongo spied on Trump while cooking up this Russian Bull Shit….

This will be so much fun to watch play out…

It’s got to suck to be you.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Hey Chicken Shit...

obongo did the same thing Dip Shit.....

Flashback: Maxine Waters revealed Obama's 'secret database' that had 'everything on everyone'

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Hey Chicken Shit...

Flashback: Maxine Waters revealed Obama's 'secret database' that had 'everything on everyone'
:auiqs.jpg:What the hell does any of this have to do with Trump's illegal election? This is what cowards do.They toss the subject to the side, and replace it with a new one. Folks like you come on here unprepared, and make fools of yourself. What a loser.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.

Prove my links are

You post an open and you want me to prove it is wrong? Lol! Prove it to be true, it is your BS nutter.

Oh, not to worry. If it weren't true, the crazies on the Right would have been on it like buzzards to a piece of dead meat. They wouldn't miss an opportunity, except for the fact, there isn't any dead meat lying around.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Same reason you are.

Prove my links are

Oh, not to worry. If it weren't true, the crazies on the Right would have been on it like buzzards to a piece of dead meat. They wouldn't miss an opportunity, except for the fact, there isn't any dead meat lying around.

Can’t find a nonpartisan story, thanks for letting me know, I stand by what I said.

President Trump 'probably does' have the power to pardon himself: Giuliani
In an interview Sunday with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on "This Week," Rudy Giuliani discussed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of whether the president may have tried to obstruct justice in the probe of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

omg the Trump haters are going to be in a real rabid dog motion today all these things coming out about the most hated human in their book.
Funny how these same hypocrites preach love and tolerance yet they are the same pukes who spit on ppl, and attack others who support Trump they prove who the liars are in society.
Pardoning yourself tells us three things: Trump is guilty for one, of obstructing justice and conspiring against the U.S., while having Giuliani entertain the idea that he could be pardoned. Two, we know this, because now Giuliani and Trump are peddling the idea that Trump cannot be indicted or subpoeaned by Mueller, while bracing for bad news in this investigation. They wouldn't be entertaining that notion if they knew Trump wasn't guilty. Remember when Trump said there was no collusion or obstruction? We'll, there was, and there is. And third, it tells us that Giuliani and Trump believe Trump is above the law. Can any man show me in the Constitution where anyone is above the law.

And by the way, your pitiful excuses about everyone is picking on Trump. :puke: Save it. The truth has been revealed about Trump, his criminal congress, and his complicit base. No one wants to hear your sad stories about proven liars and criminals.

You yourself would have never created this thread had you not known he was guilty.
You TDS sufferers are too mentally deranged to understand that the TrumPutin conspiracy theory was completely fabricated by the Dems in order to distract media attention away from the leaked DNC emails that prove that DNC officials colluded to rig the election for Hillary.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Hey Chicken Shit...

:auiqs.jpg:What the hell does any of this have to do with Trump's illegal election? This is what cowards do.They toss the subject to the side, and replace it with a new one. Folks like you come on here unprepared, and make fools of yourself. What a loser.

Talk about making a fool of yourself...

Look at what I replied to Dip Shit Dumb Ass... :5_1_12024:

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Same reason you are.

Prove my links are

You libtards are the dead meat…

The dumb ones like you just haven’t figured it out yet…

Is this fun or what?

Man I bet it’s got to suck to be you.

You also gave up debating, and turned your keyboard into a cowardly vehicle for saying nothing. Folks like you never debate or challenge facts. You just broadcast yourself around masquerading as political experts, when you provide nothing to further the debate. Attack the messenger while curiously leaving out the message in a debate. You are a classic who is great at debating absolutely nothing.

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.

When you can post it up as a non-fact, then and only then will you have any skin in this debate. Lucky for me, that isn't going to happen.

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.

When you can post it up as a non-fact, then and only then will you have any skin in this debate. Lucky for me, that isn't going to happen.

It is your responsibility to prove your propaganda is factual, it is not my responsibility to prove it is untrue. Are you really as dumb as you are trying to portray yourself.

So why are you here?

Same reason you are.

It is your responsibility to prove your propaganda is factual, it is not my responsibility to prove it is untrue. Are you really as dumb as you are trying to portray yourself.
I don't have to. The Cambridge breakthrough is evidence in and of itself. They proved it, not me.New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots We have video testimony of Cambridge admitting that the Trump campaign paid for an illegal election through stolen data. If it were in fact
"partisan propaganda", someone on this forum would have destroyed it already. They have not, because it is impossible to do.

This will certainly come to light in Mueller's report. A conspiracy of an illegal election has been proven.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Prove my links are

You libtards are the dead meat…

The dumb ones like you just haven’t figured it out yet…

Is this fun or what?

Man I bet it’s got to suck to be you.
And the evidence is making you into a fool; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Prove my links are

Can’t find a nonpartisan story, thanks for letting me know, I stand by what I said.
There is only one story. And that is the true story. New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Get over it.

Just remember.

Is life good or what……

Prove my links are

There is only one story. And that is the true story. New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots Get over it.

Then you could probably find a different source but is seems you are stuck on MSNBC.

Forum List

Back