President to issue Food Stamps early

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

That should help all of the people who are now unemployed because of him.
If we can do without those people for this long we don't need them.
What are you going to do with them? And does it matter if one of them is a relative of yours?

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com
Trump shut the government down. Why should they thank him?
its the one thing hes done that like
But he didn't do anything. He's just reversing something they already had, before he shut the government down. Why would I thank someone who took it away for no good reason, then gave it back? This is what Trump wants you to think. That"HE" gave you something. He didn't give you shit. The government did.

Trump shut the government down. Why should they thank him?
its the one thing hes done that like
But he didn't do anything. He's just reversing something they already had, before he shut the government down. Why would I thank someone who took it away for no good reason, then gave it back? This is what Trump wants you to think. That"HE" gave you something. He didn't give you shit. The government did.
not the governments job to give me something,,,which is the core of the problem

they aren't getting paid for making sure you get yours. ironic to say the least.
I owe but try again.

oh - when i said *yours* you thought i meant *you* alone? m'k... lol.... most people who actually owe cash at year's end , usually have as little taken out per paycheck as possible because they need every penny they bring home to pay the bills & hope their savings cover what they owe.

i can see why you care not - being how you say you owe $$$. but hey! at least you are getting paid for your work in real time & can buy food & pay for the roof over your head, & screw the american worker who can't, right?... it's crystal clear what your ideology is.
Those federal workers can get their paycheck if Pelosi and Schumer would give Trump the measely 5 billion he is asking for. Heck the shut down has almost costed that already.

because donny couldn't close the deal with mexico ain't nancy & chuck's fault. your president & turtleboy are to blame & they are getting 'crushed' with bad public opinion. too bad.
So by your logic, we shouldn't be forced to buy Obamacare. Because we didn't save $2500 dollars? Politicians lie, i don't care who pays build the dam wall. Liberals have already wasted about as much as Trump wanted with this shut down.

but but but OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...

I owe but try again.

oh - when i said *yours* you thought i meant *you* alone? m'k... lol.... most people who actually owe cash at year's end , usually have as little taken out per paycheck as possible because they need every penny they bring home to pay the bills & hope their savings cover what they owe.

i can see why you care not - being how you say you owe $$$. but hey! at least you are getting paid for your work in real time & can buy food & pay for the roof over your head, & screw the american worker who can't, right?... it's crystal clear what your ideology is.
Those federal workers can get their paycheck if Pelosi and Schumer would give Trump the measely 5 billion he is asking for. Heck the shut down has almost costed that already.

because donny couldn't close the deal with mexico ain't nancy & chuck's fault. your president & turtleboy are to blame & they are getting 'crushed' with bad public opinion. too bad.
So by your logic, we shouldn't be forced to buy Obamacare. Because we didn't save $2500 dollars? Politicians lie, i don't care who pays build the dam wall. Liberals have already wasted about as much as Trump wanted with this shut down.

lol...
He said we would save $2500 on health isurance, and it went up. Why should we pay?

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

& after that do they get to eat cake?
Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Ever try growing food with snow on the ground?

It kind of reminds us that the Obama administration used to brag about increases in food stamp recipients while he told Americans that good factory jobs were gone and weren't coming back.

Trumpy, billionaire that He is (or claims to be) could lay out that 5 billion Himself if His wall was that important to Him.

Irrelevant partisan BS!

lol...
He said we would save $2500 on health isurance, and it went up. Why should we pay?

if the ACA worked liked it was intended to - including the savings mentioned AND 'you can keep your doctor' both would have happened. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................

marco rubio, put a poison pill into the omnibus pkg that stripped the subsidies down so much that was going to the health ins companies to defray their 'costs' when they took on the sickest of the sick & also to help the general population not getting health ins thru work pay for their premiums ----- thus reducing the health ins companies fucking profits
( god forbid they don't get enough $$$ to line their greedy pockets )

AND when obama made the big mistake of actually thinking bighealthcare was going to do the right thing with their medical 'networks' & keep them the same also screwed around & put previously accessible doctors, hospitals, etc off the exchanges where you could still have them, BUT pay more in premiums to keep them; leaving a lot of people with no choice but to go with different providers.

neither of those were a deliberate conjob that obama performed, on the campaign trail... with the full knowledge he was lying.... unlike the carnival barker straight up lying multiple times that

mexico was going to pay for that wall.

lol...

if the ACA worked liked it was intended to - including the savings mentioned AND 'you can keep your doctor' both would have happened. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................

marco rubio, put a poison pill into the omnibus pkg that stripped the subsidies down so much that was going to the health ins companies to defray their 'costs' when they took on the sickest of the sick & also to help the general population not getting health ins thru work pay for their premiums ----- thus reducing the health ins companies fucking profits

AND when obama made the big mistake of actually thinking bighealthcare was going to do the right thing with their medical 'networks' & keep them the same also screwed around & put previously accessible doctors, hospitals, etc off the exchanges where you could still have them, BUT pay more in premiums to keep them; leaving a lot of people with no choice but to go with different providers.

neither of those were a deliberate conjob that obama performed, on the campaign trail... with the full knowledge he was lying.... unlike the carnival barker straight up lying multiple times that

why does no one address the fact that the ACA or any other government ran healthcare violates the constitution???

lol...

why does no one address the fact that the ACA or any other government ran healthcare violates the constitution???

go right ahead & get back to us when you have.

Forum List

Back