President to issue Food Stamps early

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

Tariffs are taxes that importers pay. That means US Domestic companies. Mexico isn’t send a dime our way through tariffs (or anything else). Denying them our jobs (which hasn’t happened) doesn’t force Mexico to pay for anything.

Tariffs are taxes that importers pay. That means US Domestic companies. Mexico isn’t send a dime our way through tariffs (or anything else). Denying them our jobs (which hasn’t happened) doesn’t force Mexico to pay for anything.
ALL TARIFFS ARE PAID BY THE END CONSUMER

Not true exactly. The importer can decide to pass on their higher costs to consumers or absorb them. In most cases, those higher costs are passed on though. In any event; it’s Americans paying tariffs if the US imposes them. Either in the macro or on the granular level.

Not true exactly. The importer can decide to pass on their higher costs to consumers or absorb them. In most cases, those higher costs are passed on though. In any event; it’s Americans paying tariffs if the US imposes them. Either in the macro or on the granular level.
THERE ISNT A Single import product ever that didnt cost more due to tariffs,,,they always factor that into the price

It punishes companies that ship their jobs to Mexico. The only people that pay for it are the ones that support jobs in Mexico. The money is raised from that. You Dems support Mexico, illegals, drug cartels, and human trafficking. President Trump and the rest of us are against all of that.

THERE ISNT A Single import product ever that didnt cost more due to tariffs,,,they always factor that into the price

You’re probably correct.

I was just pointing out that an importer COULD just absorb the cost and accept a lower profit margin.

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

That should help all of the people who are now unemployed because of him.

I think some of these furloughees should really be terminated.

There is no reason why national parks can't be run by Private Industry. Naming rights could be sold, private resort outfits could be brought in and make them profitable. The Verizon Old Faithful Geyser and the Lucky Strike Statue of Liberty have a ring about them.

I would hope you’re joking…but something tells me you’re not.
Really? The Sierra Club is out their whining about garbage piling up in our parks, yet not a single one of the fuckers has lifted a finger to pick up one piece of trash.

I guess they're too good to actually do some environmental work.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

There is no reason why national parks can't be run by Private Industry. Naming rights could be sold, private resort outfits could be brought in and make them profitable. The Verizon Old Faithful Geyser and the Lucky Strike Statue of Liberty have a ring about them.

Really? The Sierra Club is out their whining about garbage piling up in our parks, yet not a single one of the fuckers has lifted a finger to pick up one piece of trash.

Not sure who the “fuckers” are…

It punishes companies that ship their jobs to Mexico. The only people that pay for it are the ones that support jobs in Mexico. The money is raised from that. You Dems support Mexico, illegals, drug cartels, and human trafficking. President Trump and the rest of us are against all of that.

Okay, please explain how money from the Mexican Treasury will wind up in the US Treasury through tariffs or if there are fewer jobs in Mexico.

Okay, please explain how money from the Mexican Treasury will wind up in the US Treasury through tariffs or if there are fewer jobs in Mexico.

Who said Mexico’s Treasury was going to pay for it? The President said if they don’t pay help pay for a wall, they would be punished by other means. Which is exactly what tariffs do in the long run. The more tariffs we put on Mexican made goods, the better off US companies are. It worked great for the EU.

I'm not surprised.

Who said Mexico’s Treasury was going to pay for it?
Donald Trump.

When you say Mexico is going to pay for something, that is what that means. When you guys complain about us paying for NATO, the UN, etc… you mean our treasury is paying for NATO, the UN, etc...

I'm not surprised.
ok

You’re probably correct.

I was just pointing out that an importer COULD just absorb the cost and accept a lower profit margin.
its more an automatic thing that isnt even seen,,,your point might be an importer choosing not to profit from it,,,but its always included on the final bill even if unseen

and it also depends on the import whether its ready for sale goods or raw materials

You’re probably correct.

its more an automatic thing that isnt even seen,,,your point might be an importer choosing not to profit from it,,,but its always included on the final bill even if unseen

and it also depends on the import whether its ready for sale goods or raw materials

Something else I didn’t point out was the “opportunist” who are between the importer and the consumer and will raise prices even though their costs may have only gone up fractionally. I know, I used to work for one of them. And to a certain extent, I do now…lol

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

& after that do they get to eat cake?

After that, perhaps all those bleeding heart Liberals that claim to care will voluntarily provide to those about which they make the claim. That's how it should work. See a need, meet that need personally. The government has no business in such matters.

uh-huh. they are having a food drive for CT's coast guard where my husband works.

it should sicken you that your president tinkles & turtleboy's govment have turned their backs on them.

you're dismissed.

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

the majority of those on food stamps are disabled & the elderly, dolt & the so called 'pro lifers' don't give a god damn about the precious infants & children & their mothers who gave them life once the cord is cut.

uh.....

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

lol.... fake news.

Forum List

Back