Ginsburg: Shades of the Soviet Union

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Remember when high Soviet officials "fell ill" for extended periods, only to eventually have it discovered that they had been dead for months?

Given her borderline Soviet politics, it seems quite apropos.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not attend scheduled talks in the upcoming weeks in Los Angeles and New York, following her surgery in December, after she missed Supreme Court arguments earlier this month, the event hosts said.

<snip>

"Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regrets that she is unable to attend the talk with David Rubenstein at 92Y on February 6," an email from the 92nd Street Y said. "She is curtailing travel and focusing on her work while recuperating from recent surgery."

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancels 2 upcoming events

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Let's see here, you support Trump a man under investigation for being a Putin lapdog, who praises the communist Xi, and who says he loves the totalitarian Kim. Then you ludicrously accuse Ginsburg of being pro-soviet. Look in the mirror big boy to see the soviet stooge.

Let's see here, you support Trump a man under investigation for being a Putin lapdog, who praises the communist Xi, and who says he loves the totalitarian Kim. Then you ludicrously accuse Ginsburg of being pro-soviet. Look in the mirror big boy to see the soviet stooge.
Just because I mock the hell out of you tin foil hat wearing moonbat freaks doesn't make me a Trumpster, Chumlee.

I was born and raised in the USSR and I confirm this message. :)

Not surprising. You use Soviet tactics because you were trained in them.

It's just surprising that supposed Americans, the Trump cult, also rely on Soviet/Stalinist tactics. They should know better.
Hey, moron, I'm from Ukraine, not from Trump's administration. Which tactics you are mumbling about?

Ummmmmmmm how do we know she is still alive?....does anyone really think the media would tell us?.....or her left wingnut family?.....

She may have been dead for a while now. Just getting carried around like Weekend At Bernie's.

Loons have this insatiable need to turn every thread into an anti Trump thread

Just because I mock the hell out of you tin foil hat wearing moonbat freaks doesn't make me a Trumpster, Chumlee.

Wasn't Chumlee, Tennessee Tuxedo's (whose voice was Don Adams of Get Smart fame) sidekick? :)

I don't want to open a slippery slope for future justices, but shouldn't there be a clause like we have for the president where you have to be able to carry out the duties of your office?

Wasn't Chumlee, Tennessee Tuxedo's (whose voice was Don Adams of Get Smart fame) sidekick? :)
Him or the fat goofball from Pawn Stars....Take your pick.

chumley.jpg

chumlee-warrior.jpg

I was born and raised in the USSR and I confirm this message. :)

Not surprising. You use Soviet tactics because you were trained in them.

It's just surprising that supposed Americans, the Trump cult, also rely on Soviet/Stalinist tactics. They should know better.
Hey, moron, I'm from Ukraine, not from Trump's administration. Which tactics you are mumbling about?

Lol. mamooth is not real bright when it comes to geography. Perfect Democrat voter.

Loons have this insatiable need to turn every thread into an anti Trump thread

...and that's one of the symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) ...to respond in an irrational way whenever they see the name Trump. :cuckoo:

Is this another Trump-Russia collusion post? Talk about stooges, you goofballs take the cake.
Better get back to CNN with your decoder ring and get your next talking point at 5pm. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back