President to issue Food Stamps early

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

then why is your president demanding over $5,000,000,000.00 for the walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

Tariffs are taxes that importers pay. That means US Domestic companies. Mexico isn’t send a dime our way through tariffs (or anything else). Denying them our jobs (which hasn’t happened) doesn’t force Mexico to pay for anything.

It punishes companies that ship their jobs to Mexico. The only people that pay for it are the ones that support jobs in Mexico. The money is raised from that. You Dems support Mexico, illegals, drug cartels, and human trafficking. President Trump and the rest of us are against all of that.

<basketdwellingdeplorablesayswhat?>

CsaYvBZW8AE5hMh.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

& after that do they get to eat cake?

After that, perhaps all those bleeding heart Liberals that claim to care will voluntarily provide to those about which they make the claim. That's how it should work. See a need, meet that need personally. The government has no business in such matters.

uh-huh. they are having a food drive for CT's coast guard where my husband works.

it should sicken you that your president tinkles & turtleboy's govment have turned their backs on them.

you're dismissed.

It should sicken you that Pelosi and Schumer are still getting paid.

You don't have the ability to dismiss anyone.

then why is your president demanding over $5,000,000,000.00 for the walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

He's your President, too, just like the black one was mine when he was in office.

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

lol.... fake news.

Are you claiming eye witness accounts are wrong? I have no problem with those that claim they need help buying food but having cash to buy other things starving.

uh.....

After that, perhaps all those bleeding heart Liberals that claim to care will voluntarily provide to those about which they make the claim. That's how it should work. See a need, meet that need personally. The government has no business in such matters.

uh-huh. they are having a food drive for CT's coast guard where my husband works.

it should sicken you that your president tinkles & turtleboy's govment have turned their backs on them.

you're dismissed.

not one congress person should be paid during this shutdown - but trump owns this. not the (D)s. i can & have dismissed your rhetoric for the complete bullshit it is.

He's your President, too, just like the black one was mine when he was in office.

obama never said you were his 'enemy' because you disagreed with him being black.

uh.....

you're dismissed.

not one congress person should be paid during this shutdown - but trump owns this. not the (D)s. i can & have dismissed your rhetoric for the complete bullshit it is.

I agree.

The two Ds, also d's for dumbasses, own this. They can very easily stop it by voting for border security.

You haven't dismissed a thing except in your left wing, ass kissing mind.

obama never said you were his 'enemy' because you disagreed with him being black.

Obama claimed he was the President of everyone but you and I both know he couldn't give a shit about me. I didn't by his bullshit.

uh.....

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

lol.... fake news.

Are you claiming eye witness accounts are wrong? I have no problem with those that claim they need help buying food but having cash to buy other things starving.

no doubt people will scam the system - but that is the exception... not the rule & with EBT cards, that has really been curbed. you just wanna stereotype to keep justifying your ideology.

uh.....

lol.... fake news.

no doubt people will scam the system - but that is the exception... not the rule & with EBT cards, that has really been curbed. you just wanna stereotype to keep justifying your ideology.

You said it was fake news. Now you admit it happens.

My ideology is personal responsibility and it isn't the taxpayer's responsibility to buy for you what you refuse to buy yourself. In other words, the taxpayers aren't the ATM for the freeloading leeches.

uh.....

you're dismissed.

I agree.

The two Ds, also d's for dumbasses, own this. They can very easily stop it by voting for border security.

your president & his congress had 2 years to get his wall. it was just a wedge issue to keep the basket dwellers happy. then some rw tranny twig & the bloated draft dodging oxy addict told him how to think. tribbles took the mantle & the american people outside of the basket have him pegged as being the one who owns it.

you're dismissed.

I agree.

your president & his congress had 2 years to get his wall. it was just a wedge issue to keep the basket dwellers happy. then some rw tranny twig & the bloated draft dodging oxy addict told him how to think. tribbles took the mantle & the american people outside of the basket have him pegged as being the one who owns it.

Are you saying the Democrats supported the wall during that 2 year period?

lol.... fake news.

My ideology is personal responsibility and it isn't the taxpayer's responsibility to buy for you what you refuse to buy yourself. In other words, the taxpayers aren't the ATM for the freeloading leeches.

i said it happens but you are trying to peddle that is the norm. as for freeloading leeches start with trumpco & then the tax cuts he gave out to the real welfare leeches - big corp. 70 million they gave out in one time bonus' & 700 million they kept for themselves thru stock buybacks.

you're dismissed.

I agree.

a (R) prez & a (R) senate & a (R) house & your guy couldn't make a deal. LOL.................

lol.... fake news.

i said it happens but you are trying to peddle that is the norm. as for freeloading leeches start with trumpco & then the tax cuts he gave out to the real welfare leeches - big corp. 70 million they gave out in one time bonus' & 700 million they kept for themselves thru stock buybacks.

You called it fake news.

Those you call leeches pay taxes. The true leeches don't pay any yet still receive things funded by the taxes they don't pay. You acknowledge there were tax cuts. You can't get a cut unless you pay. That you call it cuts means taxes are still being paid. Where the problem lies is you think those that have been paying should pay more while believing those paying nothing should continue to pay nothing. For those on the low income end, they can't get a tax cut. You can't cut something that doesn't exist.

I agree.

a (R) prez & a (R) senate & a (R) house & your guy couldn't make a deal. LOL.................

The only way that is meaningful is if the Democrats supported it during that 2 years. Did they?

uh.....

No.

Nutritionally unsound though it might be they'll eat Pelosi's ass instead of just licking it.

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

That should help all of the people who are now unemployed because of him.
If we can do without those people for this long we don't need them.

i hope the unpaid irs person that processes your tax return keeps yer refund.
There issueing refunds, but not doing audits. So not a bad thing.

Forum List

Back