President to issue Food Stamps early

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

& after that do they get to eat cake?

No.

Nutritionally unsound though it might be they'll eat Pelosi's ass instead of just licking it.

If they eat what comes out of it, no need for FS.

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

the majority of those on food stamps are disabled & the elderly, dolt & the so called 'pro lifers' don't give a god damn about the precious infants & children & their mothers who gave them life once the cord is cut.
Actually most people on food stamps are people working a job. WIC takes care of babies and children. Don't act like you leftists give a shit about women or children or the elderly. You jack taxes up on EVERYONE,you FORCE the people who can't afford it to buy health insurance,you allow WIDE OPEN borders so jobs for these low skilled folks are taken by illegals. You only care about VOTES and you can't get them from middle and lower income folks so you bring in illegals get the amnesty and then have them vote for you.

uh.....

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

lol.... fake news.
Nope its not actually.

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

then why is your president demanding over $5,000,000,000.00 for the walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

Because Congress still has to allocate the money the government collects in spending bills. It’s not like tariffs collected get to go where the President wants it to. We’ve collected the money already.

lol.... fake news.

Are you claiming eye witness accounts are wrong? I have no problem with those that claim they need help buying food but having cash to buy other things starving.

no doubt people will scam the system - but that is the exception... not the rule & with EBT cards, that has really been curbed. you just wanna stereotype to keep justifying your ideology.

You said it was fake news. Now you admit it happens.

My ideology is personal responsibility and it isn't the taxpayer's responsibility to buy for you what you refuse to buy yourself. In other words, the taxpayers aren't the ATM for the freeloading leeches.

i said it happens but you are trying to peddle that is the norm. as for freeloading leeches start with trumpco & then the tax cuts he gave out to the real welfare leeches - big corp. 70 million they gave out in one time bonus' & 700 million they kept for themselves thru stock buybacks.

You called it fake news.

Those you call leeches pay taxes. The true leeches don't pay any yet still receive things funded by the taxes they don't pay. You acknowledge there were tax cuts. You can't get a cut unless you pay. That you call it cuts means taxes are still being paid. Where the problem lies is you think those that have been paying should pay more while believing those paying nothing should continue to pay nothing. For those on the low income end, they can't get a tax cut. You can't cut something that doesn't exist.

after all the loopholes - bigcorp's tax rate is less than what the average worker bee pays.

Last edited:
uh.....

No.

Nutritionally unsound though it might be they'll eat Pelosi's ass instead of just licking it.

the only ass licking going on is trump orange tongue on coulter & oxyboy.

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

That should help all of the people who are now unemployed because of him.
If we can do without those people for this long we don't need them.

i hope the unpaid irs person that processes your tax return keeps yer refund.
There issueing refunds, but not doing audits. So not a bad thing.

they aren't getting paid for making sure you get yours. ironic to say the least.

uh.....

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

lol.... fake news.
Nope its not actually.

to suggest it is the norm certainly is fake news.

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

Mexico is paying for it, we’ve slapped tariffs on them and denied them our jobs.

then why is your president demanding over $5,000,000,000.00 for the walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

Because Congress still has to allocate the money the government collects in spending bills. It’s not like tariffs collected get to go where the President wants it to. We’ve collected the money already.

tell that to the farmers who have lost out on their soybean market.

uh.....

the majority of those on food stamps are disabled & the elderly, dolt & the so called 'pro lifers' don't give a god damn about the precious infants & children & their mothers who gave them life once the cord is cut.
Actually most people on food stamps are people working a job. WIC takes care of babies and children. Don't act like you leftists give a shit about women or children or the elderly. You jack taxes up on EVERYONE,you FORCE the people who can't afford it to buy health insurance,you allow WIDE OPEN borders so jobs for these low skilled folks are taken by illegals. You only care about VOTES and you can't get them from middle and lower income folks so you bring in illegals get the amnesty and then have them vote for you.

yyy.jpg

Anyone out of work due to the shutdown qualifies for underemployment benefits....
Blue States could pioneer unemployment benefits for simply being out of work.
or they could just tell them to get a job and pay they fair share
in right wing fantasy, all things are possible.

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

they aren't getting paid for making sure you get yours. ironic to say the least.
I owe but try again.

I owe but try again.

oh - when i said *yours* you thought i meant *you* alone? m'k... lol.... most people who actually owe cash at year's end , usually have as little taken out per paycheck as possible because they need every penny they bring home to pay the bills & hope their savings cover what they owe.

i can see why you care not - being how you say you owe $$$. but hey! at least you are getting paid for your work in real time & can buy food & pay for the roof over your head, & screw the american worker who can't, right?... it's crystal clear what your ideology is.

I owe but try again.

oh - when i said *yours* you thought i meant *you* alone? m'k... lol.... most people who actually owe cash at year's end , usually have as little taken out per paycheck as possible because they need every penny they bring home to pay the bills & hope their savings cover what they owe.

i can see why you care not - being how you say you owe $$$. but hey! at least you are getting paid for your work in real time & can buy food & pay for the roof over your head, & screw the american worker who can't, right?... it's crystal clear what your ideology is.
Those federal workers can get their paycheck if Pelosi and Schumer would give Trump the measely 5 billion he is asking for. Heck the shut down has almost costed that already.

I owe but try again.

Those federal workers can get their paycheck if Pelosi and Schumer would give Trump the measely 5 billion he is asking for. Heck the shut down has almost costed that already.

because donny couldn't close the deal with mexico ain't nancy & chuck's fault. your president & turtleboy are to blame & they are getting 'crushed' with bad public opinion. too bad.

Trumpy, billionaire that He is (or claims to be) could lay out that 5 billion Himself if His wall was that important to Him.

I owe but try again.

because donny couldn't close the deal with mexico ain't nancy & chuck's fault. your president & turtleboy are to blame & they are getting 'crushed' with bad public opinion. too bad.
So by your logic, we shouldn't be forced to buy Obamacare. Because we didn't save $2500 dollars? Politicians lie, i don't care who pays build the dam wall. Liberals have already wasted about as much as Trump wanted with this shut down.

Forum List

Back