President to issue Food Stamps early

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

& after that do they get to eat cake?

February food stamps will go out on 18 January, thanks to our President.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

That should help all of the people who are now unemployed because of him.

I think some of these furloughees should really be terminated.

There is no reason why national parks can't be run by Private Industry. Naming rights could be sold, private resort outfits could be brought in and make them profitable. The Verizon Old Faithful Geyser and the Lucky Strike Statue of Liberty have a ring about them.

Food stamp recipients should remember how Trump took care of them when they are sealed in the voting cubicles in November 2020

Food stamp recipients to get February benefits early because of federal government shutdown :: WRAL.com

There is no reason why national parks can't be run by Private Industry. Naming rights could be sold, private resort outfits could be brought in and make them profitable. The Verizon Old Faithful Geyser and the Lucky Strike Statue of Liberty have a ring about them.

I would hope you’re joking…but something tells me you’re not.

Yes you conservatives just love that nanny state taking care of you.

You can't do it yourselves so you look to conservative politicians to take care of you.

While you scream that liberals want a nanny state because we want health care for everyone. You people sure have projection down to an art form.

You're really sad people.

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

It’s going to be an interesting February. Will the Dems let people starve, largely their own base, just to stick it to President Trump and the American people?

trump took the mantle & was proud to shut the gov'ment down. now he's choing on those words.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

If we can do without those people for this long we don't need them.

If we can do without those people for this long we don't need them.

i hope the unpaid irs person that processes your tax return keeps yer refund.

uh.....

Despite the federal shutdown, DHHS projects to have sufficient funds through February, not only for FNS, but also for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the Women, Infants and Children program (WIC). However, if the federal shutdown continues, funding for these services could run out after February.

After that, perhaps all those bleeding heart Liberals that claim to care will voluntarily provide to those about which they make the claim. That's how it should work. See a need, meet that need personally. The government has no business in such matters.

Um what? States disperse food stamps, not the federal government. And those dispersal dates are based on social security numbers.

I don't get the constant need for dishonesty by nearly everyone.

uh.....

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

uh.....

Go to the food bank? Grow food? I mean jesus christ....people act everyone is going to die if they don't get FS to buy junk food and soda.

Those same folks using FS to buy junk food don't seem to have a problem having cash to buy beer and cigarettes.

Statue-of-Liberty-Smoking-Cigarettes--30160.jpg

Forum List

Back