Predictions for 2011

My predictions for 2011:

1) World peace. All of the countries will join hands and sing songs of peace, praise, and good will.
2) No more hungry people. Food will not be a problem for anybody.
3) All the homeless people will get a free house from the government. This is because all the houses that have been foreclosed on that have become the property of the government will be given away to people who normally live in a cardboard box on the street.
4) Taxes will be reduced by 50% because we will not require a military any longer. See #1.
5) ObamaCare will be repealed, discarded and replaced by a new program that is far more workable and will cost less money to run.
6) The government will stop spending money like it is going out of style and in a miracle move, reduce the money we owe to China by 85%.
7) Anybody who believes any of the above will be given free psychiatric care.

Leslie Frasier made head choach for Vikes, Joe Webb named starting QB, Vikes finish 14 - 2, loose in NFC Championship game again.

The New England Patriots will win the Superbowl.

Not even close.

This just in from Future News at Nine on Nine.

The New England Patriots team bus, while passing through South Philly all of a sudden flipped over on it's side then burst into flames. There were no survivors.

Hundreds of South Philly residents carrying gas cans and matches were questioned by the Philly Police.

No arrests were made.

I got one:

The new GOP will continue using earmarks, except they won't call them earmarks anymore so as to fool the weak minded voters who put them in office.

The New England Patriots will win the Superbowl.

Not even close.

This just in from Future News at Nine on Nine.

The New England Patriots team bus, while passing through South Philly all of a sudden flipped over on it's side then burst into flames. There were no survivors.

Hundreds of South Philly residents carrying gas cans and matches were questioned by the Philly Police.

No arrests were made.

GASP!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry or scream "YOU JEALOUS INSENSITIVE BASTARD!"

:lol:

The Federal Government will have no choice but to bailout at least 3 states, and numerous cities. This will be over $1 trillion.
This will create a national uproar about teachers unions and public unions (and should)
Anti-unionism will go to new levels by year end.
Unemployment will top 10% next spring.
You will all be paying internet usage rather than a static bill.
The US Military will not be leaving Iraq by year end.
China will increase their loan interest.
The EU will be tested and there will be rumors of a possible fail of the entire EU system.
At least parts of the Obamacare will be reversed.
The Republicans will lose the momentum they have by their own undoing.
Partisan bickering between the parties will be HIGH.
Even lower approval ratings for Congress and the President.

Editec's 2011 predictions

Rock and Roll will continue to be here to stay

The world will always welcome lovers as time goes by.

M&Ms will continue to melt in your mouth and not in your hand.

Oscar Mayer will continue to have a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

The rich will get richer and the poor will have children.

We will still be able to lead horses to water but we will not be able to make them drink.

None will continue to be blinder than those who will not see.

The revolution will continue not to be televised.

We will have to fight! for our right! to parrrrrrrrrrrr-teeee!

We will continue to continue to pretend that our lives will never end, and the flowers never bend with the rainfall.

A stitch in time will still save nine.

Those of us who are deformed, unfinished, cheated by disembling nature, sent before our times into this breathing world -- and that so lamely and unfashionably that dogs bark at us as we halt by them -- will continue to hate the idle pleasures of these days.

barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol2.jpg

December 28, 2010

"Citigroup Inc is on track to exceed expected regulatory requirements and shrink its worst assets to less than 20 percent of its balance sheet, Chief Executive Vikram Pandit told employees in an end-of-year internal memo on Monday.

The Treasury earlier this month sold its remaining shares in the Citigroup, ending a long and difficult chapter for the bank after it received $45 billion in three government bailouts during the financial crisis.

Like other U.S. banks, Citi -- which returned to profitability this year -- is also trying to grapple with new rules put in place to try and prevent a repeat of the crisis.

"We believe we are poised to meet and exceed anticipated regulatory requirements," Pandit wrote in the memo.

"The past three years have been challenging, but I believe we now have in place all the elements for sustained profitability and responsible growth," he later added."

:woohoo:

1).. Unemployment stays above 9%

2).. Gasoline hits 5.00$ a gallon

3).. Obama tries to move to the center but can't escape the far left

Well... that's all I have so far....:dunno:

1. I'm an optimist so I say it goes down a bit, maybe to 8%.

2. I don't see it happening. I HOPE not, because it would wreck the economy.

3. Probably have to agree on this one.

if gasoline hits 5 bucks a gallon, i would guess we will have 20% unemployment.

WHY THE HECK has gasoline gone up so much the past 2 months anyway?

Combination of inflation and bad energy policy

Oh please....are you all this stupid? Gas has skyrocketed just prior to the DRIVING holiday season in the US. It does this EVERY year and will continue to do so, because the giant oil companies CAN. Period.

I think unemployment will sink down to the high 8% area. Since the government won't do any additional stupid, the compounding of stupid will slow a bit.

Interest rates will raise up a bunch.

Gas will sneak up to 4.50 and make 5 by 2012. There is just too much demand out there in Asia right now, and it is growing too fast.

California will go broke. They will appeal to the feds for help, but will get turned down because the Republicans are too afraid of their base to do anything positive to help.
Illinois will face the same problem, with same result.
Because of that, there will be a mass migration of Mexicans back to Mexico.
Governor Brown will face recall by the end of the year. He will be replaced by Mayim Balik, Julia Roberts, or some other actor with a higher college degree.

There will be war, there will be peace
love and heartache will always increase
there will be rich there will be poor
there will be those who always want more
there will be smiles there will be tears
let us not loose our hope amongst our fears
there will be winter, there will be spring
let's embrace the new year, laugh and sing.

I just came up with that, what do you think?

barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol2.jpg

December 28, 2010

"Citigroup Inc is on track to exceed expected regulatory requirements and shrink its worst assets to less than 20 percent of its balance sheet, Chief Executive Vikram Pandit told employees in an end-of-year internal memo on Monday.

The Treasury earlier this month sold its remaining shares in the Citigroup, ending a long and difficult chapter for the bank after it received $45 billion in three government bailouts during the financial crisis.

Like other U.S. banks, Citi -- which returned to profitability this year -- is also trying to grapple with new rules put in place to try and prevent a repeat of the crisis.

"We believe we are poised to meet and exceed anticipated regulatory requirements," Pandit wrote in the memo.

"The past three years have been challenging, but I believe we now have in place all the elements for sustained profitability and responsible growth," he later added."

:woohoo:

Absolutely no where in that post did you give or discuss a prediction for 2011. If youd like to talk about this, you have the option of creating new threads.

if gasoline hits 5 bucks a gallon, i would guess we will have 20% unemployment.

WHY THE HECK has gasoline gone up so much the past 2 months anyway?

Combination of inflation and bad energy policy

Oh please....are you all this stupid? Gas has skyrocketed just prior to the DRIVING holiday season in the US. It does this EVERY year and will continue to do so, because the giant oil companies CAN. Period.

Yeah. it always goes above $3 at Christmas.

Forum List

Back