Predictions for 2011

Since oil companies operating here in the US do not feed the US demand solely, the only way to keep the oil companies from charging anything they want for their product would be to nationalize it. Do I think this is a good idea? Of course not. However, I find it funny how everyone wants to blame Obama and his policies for the spike in gasoline prices, when in fact, it is simply a seasonal adjustment that we pay each and every year, regardless of who is in the White House.

Except it isn't just a "seasonal spike".
As the dollar drops oil becomes more expensive. Obama's policies encouragin zero interest rates and low dollars directly contribute to higher oil prices--higher asset prices across the board. And other nations have complained specifically about this.

Oil and gas prices were much higher during the 2008 campaign season, while Dubya was still in office. How do you explain this since Obama's policies weren't in place back then?
Hell.....all throughout the Bush Years we were gettin' RIPPED-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2009

"In a five year period, Masters said the amount of money institutional investors, hedge funds, and the big Wall Street banks had placed in the commodities markets went from $13 billion to $300 billion. Last year, 27 barrels of crude were being traded every day on the New York Mercantile Exchange for every one barrel of oil that was actually being consumed in the United States.

"We talked to the largest physical trader of crude oil. And they told us that compared to the size of the investment inflows - and remember, this is the largest physical crude oil trader in the United States - they said that we are basically a flea on an elephant, that that's how big these flows were," Masters remembered.

Yet when Congress began holding hearings last summer and asked Wall Street banker Lawrence Eagles of J.P. Morgan what role excessive speculation played in rising oil prices, the answer was little to none. "We believe that high energy prices are fundamentally a result of supply and demand," he said in his testimony."

The Doctor's Predictions:

1. Obama pulls a Bill Clinton, with a move to the center. His numbers increase.

2. The new Congress will spend a good amount of time bogged down in nonsense. Republicans will continue to blame Obama for everything, and Democrats will continue blaming Bush.

3. The "Tea Party" will fade into political irrelevancy. (This might not happen completely in 2011, but it will start).

4. Unemployment will hover around 10%.

5. Mostly everything will continue, just the same as ever.

Sounds like 2011 is a question mark for a lot of members.

-repost

There will be war, there will be peace
love and heartache will always increase
there will be rich there will be poor
there will be those who always want more
there will be smiles there will be tears
let us not loose our hope amongst our fears
there will be winter, there will be spring
let's embrace the new year, laugh and sing.

-Jeremy

The troll just goes with his batshit crazy stuff clean off topic again....
Off-topic?????????????????

:eusa_eh:

All o' you 'Baggers have been WHINING & MOANING about how enhanced-regulation of the banking-industry would HURT them.....and, the BANK$ are (now) claiming they're ahead-o'-schedule!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

That's ANOTHER WIN, FOR OBAMA!!!!!

(....And, an OBVIOUSLY THANKFUL BANKING-INDUSTRY!!!!!)

825.gif

(Your stupidity is showing....again....as usual.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

^^^^^^^
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Almost 6,000 posts and only 56 thanks and NO rep. points.:lol:

Ok dude, you obviously know you're a troll, we know, the whole board knows. Everyone here laughs @ you, you obviously have no credibility.

I could just put your wacko self on my iggy, but Ima try to bring some sanity into your world with some helpful advice:

Leave, nobody really wants you here except for other trolls. Find a new board to spam.

^^^^^^^

Ok dude, you obviously know you're a troll, we know, the whole board knows. Everyone here laughs @ you, you obviously have no credibility.

I could just put your wacko self on my iggy, but Ima try to bring some sanity into your world with some helpful advice:

Leave, nobody really wants you here except for other trolls. Find a new board to spam.
hey, at least remove his BS when you quote him so the rest of us dont have to scroll past it yet again ;)

The troll just goes with his batshit crazy stuff clean off topic again....
Off-topic?????????????????

:eusa_eh:

All o' you 'Baggers have been WHINING & MOANING about how enhanced-regulation of the banking-industry would HURT them.....and, the BANK$ are (now) claiming they're ahead-o'-schedule!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

That's ANOTHER WIN, FOR OBAMA!!!!!

(....And, an OBVIOUSLY THANKFUL BANKING-INDUSTRY!!!!!)

825.gif

(Your stupidity is showing....again....as usual.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

^^^^^^^

I predict you will be a pompous little fuck. I predict that even after you have been here more than ten minutes you will still not see what a judgmental cocksucker you are and you will still not have a fucking clue what the members of USMB find interesting. I'm OK with Shaman...you ...not so much.

Very or @ least somewhat likely for 2011:

Domestic:

-Most BUT NOT all of the newly elected TP Congress makes good on their promises. Truly sincere efforts to slash the debt/deficit are made, mostly by the GOP. Most WILL succeed.

-Unemployment will fall to between 8-8.5%

-The economy will continue to recover @ a gradually increasing rate due to renewed corporate and Wall St. confidence in Congress, said confidence will continue among consumers.

-Obama will continue to try to lie and claim this recovery IS ALL his doing. His lies will mostly fail, and most credible pollsters will record his approval fall below 40%.

-Romney, Huckabee, Perry...........and Paul..........will officially/formally announce their Prez. bids

-Our Mexican border will remain porous and vulnerable.

-More terror attacks will be attempted on us............most will be foiled.........

Foreign:

-There will be another Israel/terrorist scum war. Israel WILL WIN, again.

-China will continue its fast paced military build up and latent intimation efforts towards us, gradually setting the stage for armed conflict as it finally, after having amassed enough confidence, puts its plan to retake Taiwan into action.

-North and South Korea skirmish alot, but neither will have the balls to finally end that war.

-There will be another coup against Hugo Chavez, this 1 will be entirely home grown.....it will sadly fail.

-Sanctions will continue against Iran, they will also continue to FAIL.

-The EU will seriously come to the brink of financial, and official collapse.

I could go on but meh......

^^^^^^^

hey, at least remove his BS when you quote him so the rest of us dont have to scroll past it yet again ;)

LOL my bad, I'm probably about to put em on iggy anyway.

HUGGY wrote:

I predict you will be a pompous little fuck. I predict that even after you have been here more than ten minutes you will still not see what a judgmental cocksucker you are and you will still not have a fucking clue what the members of USMB find interesting. I'm OK with Shaman...you ...not so much.

^^I predict you'll keep:^^
1238302939955.jpg

HUGGY wrote:

1238302939955.jpg

I've seen plenty of your crap you little faggot. Your sig is ridiculous. Perhaps you should include the posts references to where you out debated someone. I haven't seen one of your offerings where you owned anyone. Maybe in your simpleton mind ..but not here. I don't mind bragging if it's true. The shit that dribbles out of your pie hole does not justify your stupid self proclaimed trophy chest. It just reinforces what I and many think. That you are an idiot.

HUGGY wrote:

1238302939955.jpg

I've seen plenty of your crap you little faggot. Your sig is ridiculous. Perhaps you should include the posts references to where you out debated someone. I haven't seen one of your offerings where you owned anyone. Maybe in your simpleton mind ..but not here. I don't mind bragging if it's true. The shit that dribbles out of your pie hole does not justify your stupid self proclaimed trophy chest. It just reinforces what I and many think. That you are an idiot.

^^^^^^^
:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well clearly I don't have to pwn your wacko, spamming, bigoted, flame troll self, you just did that for me!

I always knew you were emotionally unstable, none of your posts ever really made sense, and now I also see why most other posters here laugh @ you.:lol:

Take your anger spaz attack somewhere weirdo.:lol:

C'mon there lil Huggy freak show. I sadly had to start putting my cyber stalking, spamming, bigoted, wacko, flame trolling haters on ignore recently.

ABikerSailor was the 1st one, wanna be the next?

I'm quite sure blocking you would significantly raise the collective IQ round here.:lol:

C'mon there lil Huggy freak show. I sadly had to start putting my cyber stalking, spamming, bigoted, wacko, flame trolling haters on ignore recently.

ABikerSailor was the 1st one, wanna be the next?

I'm quite sure blocking you would significantly raise the collective IQ round here.:lol:
hey, dont let disper boy bother you
he has shown his true colors recently
the fucktard is a troofer moron

Forum List

Back