Predictions for 2011

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
1).. Unemployment stays above 9%

2).. Gasoline hits 5.00$ a gallon

3).. Obama tries to move to the center but can't escape the far left

Well... that's all I have so far....:dunno:

if gasoline hits 5 bucks a gallon, i would guess we will have 20% unemployment.

WHY THE HECK has gasoline gone up so much the past 2 months anyway?

all hell broke loose when it went over $4 bucks a gallon in 2008 and really pushed hard on our spiral fall in to the deep recession..... it was the thorn in our side.....imo.

By Nov next year most of the newly elected TP congresspersons will be judged by their former supporters to not really be conservatives after all.

Everything will still be Obama's fault.

Unemployment will still be atound 10% minimum thru next year.

We will continue to move jobs offshore.

Many will say we have not cut taxes nor deregulated enough for them to work.

Palin will continue to make megabucks for doing nothing productive.

I'm thinking.. Asian countries are upping their usage .. US is leveling off and politically, liberals like to mess with, "Big Oil" companies...

I'm thinking.. Asian countries are upping their usage .. US is leveling off and politically, liberals like to mess with, "Big Oil" companies...

Umm most of the "liberals" In congress really do not like to mess with any large corporation for a few decades now.

They will make noise but do nothing, or do something they cliam will help us but in reality helps the big corps. Like HCR?

Umm most of the "liberals" In congress really do not like to mess with any large corporation for a few decades now.

They will make noise but do nothing, or do something they cliam will help us but in reality helps the big corps. Like HCR?

One thing seems obvious to me..

If the government says, it's getting involved and is going to help.. the price goes up..

I see no word from Nutwinger yet.

My predictions:

1) Unemployment drop to 8% range as companies feel more confident with the GOP in the House and begin investing their large holdings.

2) Fed raises short term rates, cuts out many aspects of their stimulus program.

3) Gold goes below $1k

4) Dow hits 15k sometime in the year.

5) Obama largely frustrated in his legislative agenda, uses executive orders and regulatory authority to implement it. Causes showdown with the GOP in COngress.

6) Palestinians and Israelis forced into another fruitless round of talks.

7) North Korea issues more threats

8) Obama blames Bush for some problem or other.

9) California comes begging for a bail out. They get it but disguised as something else. Other states follow suit.

10) Most of Obamacare dismantled piecemeal either by courts of GOP in the House and Senate, with some defectors among Democrats, concerned about the next election.

Fill up at Hugo Chavez's Venezuela, where gas is only 12 cents American.

He even wash your windshield and check your tires!

CNN/Money: Global gas prices

alg_chavez-book.jpg

I give my book to all who fill up at one of my gas stations!

Unemployment still fluctuates at high levels.. say between 9 and 10%
The deficit steadily grows because Obama will not put in any serious budget cuts that might be proposed by congress
Government size and spending becomes a huge political point that is more readily seen and heard in the media
True conservatives expose more REP representatives for being power hungry spend monkeys
We start seeing experienced NCO's and officers leaving the military in higher numbers than we have seen before
Class warfare rhetoric gets ramped up by lefty posters and by lefty politicians

Unemployment still fluctuates at high levels.. say between 9 and 10%
The deficit steadily grows because Obama will not put in any serious budget cuts that might be proposed by congress
Government size and spending becomes a huge political point that is more readily seen and heard in the media
True conservatives expose more REP representatives for being power hungry spend monkeys
We start seeing experienced NCO's and officers leaving the military in higher numbers than we have seen before
Class warfare rhetoric gets ramped up by lefty posters and by lefty politicians
No, those were predictions for 2010, and they'e already happened.

Forum List

Back