Predictions for 2011

C'mon there lil Huggy freak show. I sadly had to start putting my cyber stalking, spamming, bigoted, wacko, flame trolling haters on ignore recently.

ABikerSailor was the 1st one, wanna be the next?

I'm quite sure blocking you would significantly raise the collective IQ round here.:lol:
hey, dont let disper boy bother you
he has shown his true colors recently
the fucktard is a troofer moron

I KNOW RIGHT.

As you can see, I was busy posting my 2011 predictions, and along comes that freak show outta nowhere to start troll flaming on me.

WTF?:cuckoo:

More evidence that EVERYONE who is on my pwned belt is on for GOOD reason.

Off-topic?????????????????

:eusa_eh:

All o' you 'Baggers have been WHINING & MOANING about how enhanced-regulation of the banking-industry would HURT them.....and, the BANK$ are (now) claiming they're ahead-o'-schedule!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

That's ANOTHER WIN, FOR OBAMA!!!!!

(....And, an OBVIOUSLY THANKFUL BANKING-INDUSTRY!!!!!)

825.gif

(Your stupidity is showing....again....as usual.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

^^^^^^^
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Almost 6,000 posts and only 56 thanks and NO rep. points.:lol:

Ok dude, you obviously know you're a troll, we know, the whole board knows. Everyone here laughs @ you, you obviously have no credibility.

I could just put your wacko self on my iggy, but Ima try to bring some sanity into your world with some helpful advice:

Leave, nobody really wants you here except for other trolls. Find a new board to spam.

I predict you will be a pompous little fuck. I predict that even after you have been here more than ten minutes you will still not see what a judgmental cocksucker you are and you will still not have a fucking clue what the members of USMB find interesting. I'm OK with Shaman...you ...not so much.

Shaman is a moronic troll.... however, the rest of your post is pretty damned accurate. Funny when someone who's been here less than a month thinks they have some God given right to tell others to leave the forum. Arrogance or what? :lol:

I predict that that there is going to be one hell of fight about the constitution when congress starts it's new session. Libs are already trying out their arguments about it. It will bring out their true colors about how much they hate our constitution.

Mexican consulates around the United States will be
bombed by American patriots!

Watch REAL Americans counterattack the LaRazians and
send them reeling back to Latin America!

^^^^^^^
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Almost 6,000 posts and only 56 thanks and NO rep. points.:lol:

Ok dude, you obviously know you're a troll, we know, the whole board knows. Everyone here laughs @ you, you obviously have no credibility.

I could just put your wacko self on my iggy, but Ima try to bring some sanity into your world with some helpful advice:

Leave, nobody really wants you here except for other trolls. Find a new board to spam.

I predict you will be a pompous little fuck. I predict that even after you have been here more than ten minutes you will still not see what a judgmental cocksucker you are and you will still not have a fucking clue what the members of USMB find interesting. I'm OK with Shaman...you ...not so much.

Shaman is a moronic troll.... however, the rest of your post is pretty damned accurate. Funny when someone who's been here less than a month thinks they have some God given right to tell others to leave the forum. Arrogance or what? :lol:

Not "what"...The other one. :lol:

I predict that that there is going to be one hell of fight about the constitution when congress starts it's new session. Libs are already trying out their arguments about it. It will bring out their true colors about how much they hate our constitution.

That is odd....

It seems it is the conservatives lining up to change it

They have to because libs have changed the original intent of the meaning of alot of the constitution and have worked at it for over 40 years.
But it won't happen, not enough in congress yet to make it happen. So why even bring it up?

1. Unemployment will level at about 8%. (Democrats and Obama will attempt to take credit for lowering it that far.)

2. Inflation will rise no matter how much the Government tries to deny it.

3. Gasoline will indeed hit $5 a gallon. (And the Europeans will laugh at us)

4. North Korea will fire on South Korea again with no retaliation from the south or the USA.

5. Iran will continue to work towards a nuclear warhead. Again without any interference from the USA.

6. Chavez will once again be little more than a flea on an elephants ass.

7. The current administration will underestimate the new congress.

8. The military will have multiple problems and law suits due to the repealing of DADT.

9. I still won't watch or listen to any talking heads

10. USMB will still be here, and little about it will change.

I've seen plenty of your crap you little faggot. Your sig is ridiculous. Perhaps you should include the posts references to where you out debated someone. I haven't seen one of your offerings where you owned anyone. Maybe in your simpleton mind ..but not here. I don't mind bragging if it's true. The shit that dribbles out of your pie hole does not justify your stupid self proclaimed trophy chest. It just reinforces what I and many think. That you are an idiot.

Then perhaps you should actually read what others post and participate in the debate rather than insult everyone who knows more than you do.

1. Unemployment will level at about 8%. (Democrats and Obama will attempt to take credit for lowering it that far.)

4. North Korea will fire on South Korea again with no retaliation from the south or the USA.

5. Iran will continue to work towards a nuclear warhead. Again without any interference from the USA.

8. The military will have multiple problems and law suits due to the repealing of DADT.

how exactly will unemployment go down while inflation spikes?

Why would it not? Declines in unemployment mean generally increases in employment, which means more disposable income, higher demand and thus higher prices.
This is in fact the administration's goal.

I don't know for sure. But with Gasoline going up, everything else will follow. Unemployment will drop because of the feel good feelings of the tax raises not going into effect or people dropping off the official roles. I just have this gut feeling I guess. Besides these are just guesses, If one is wrong, so what?

Why would it not? Declines in unemployment mean generally increases in employment, which means more disposable income, higher demand and thus higher prices.
This is in fact the administration's goal.

First, I dont think this administration has proved that any of their goals will actually benefit the unemployed in this country.

Second, I was thinking if costs of goods go up then companies cant afford the materials they need to make their goods, either driving the cost up more or putting more people out of work.

I think you might have more of a point if it was the fact that people are getting jobs that was driving the inflation. But considering that the inflation is being caused by a delibrate attempt to digitize more money into existance.

Since it's the government adding the money through printing or digitizing, or whatever term they'd like to use to excuse it, I dont see how people can be hired if businesses have to spend more money on materials.

Perhaps Im wrong in my assessment, but im not terribly optimistic about the economy.

Thankfully money isnt everything in life. Things will get tight but I believe that there are enough of the American people that will pull together and turn to God and live. As for the others, well, I hope we can do something to help them when the time comes.

I don't know for sure. But with Gasoline going up, everything else will follow. Unemployment will drop because of the feel good feelings of the tax raises not going into effect or people dropping off the official roles. I just have this gut feeling I guess. Besides these are just guesses, If one is wrong, so what?
but because they werent made permanent i doubt you will see that growth

I wasnt thinking of people dropping off the roles. That may happen. And that simply means that even though the rates are going down there are still unemployed.

but because they werent made permanent i doubt you will see that growth

I wouldnt expect growth even if they were made permenant. Why? Becausea all that would have done is maintain that status quo and not made things worse. There isnt any actual positive benefit from keeping things the same.

Forum List

Back