Predictions for 2011

if gasoline hits 5 bucks a gallon, i would guess we will have 20% unemployment.

WHY THE HECK has gasoline gone up so much the past 2 months anyway?

Combination of inflation and bad energy policy

Oh please....are you all this stupid? Gas has skyrocketed just prior to the DRIVING holiday season in the US. It does this EVERY year and will continue to do so, because the giant oil companies CAN. Period.

:rolleyes:

I'd like to know how big oil manipulates oil prices on the commodities market.

Maybe they can apply those same tactics to the stocks in my portfolio. :cool:

Wait a minute, I see now. They manipulate supply and demand by forcing us to travel and see our families during the holidays.

Am I getting close? :lol:

Oh please....are you all this stupid? Gas has skyrocketed just prior to the DRIVING holiday season in the US. It does this EVERY year and will continue to do so, because the giant oil companies CAN. Period.

Wait a minute, I see now. They manipulate supply and demand by forcing us to travel and see our families during the holidays.

The laws of supply and demand work for your local gas station and oil producers. Demand for gasoline goes up during the holiday travel season.

The laws of supply and demand work for your local gas station and oil producers. Demand for gasoline goes up during the holiday travel season.

No shit. Really? :cuckoo:

I guess there's only one way to solve this pesky supply and demand thing.

Let's nationalize it!!!!! :dance:

Since oil companies operating here in the US do not feed the US demand solely, the only way to keep the oil companies from charging anything they want for their product would be to nationalize it. Do I think this is a good idea? Of course not. However, I find it funny how everyone wants to blame Obama and his policies for the spike in gasoline prices, when in fact, it is simply a seasonal adjustment that we pay each and every year, regardless of who is in the White House.

Since oil companies operating here in the US do not feed the US demand solely, the only way to keep the oil companies from charging anything they want for their product would be to nationalize it. Do I think this is a good idea? Of course not. However, I find it funny how everyone wants to blame Obama and his policies for the spike in gasoline prices, when in fact, it is simply a seasonal adjustment that we pay each and every year, regardless of who is in the White House.

Except it isn't just a "seasonal spike".
As the dollar drops oil becomes more expensive. Obama's policies encouragin zero interest rates and low dollars directly contribute to higher oil prices--higher asset prices across the board. And other nations have complained specifically about this.

The troll just goes with his batshit crazy stuff clean off topic again....
Off-topic?????????????????

:eusa_eh:

All o' you 'Baggers have been WHINING & MOANING about how enhanced-regulation of the banking-industry would HURT them.....and, the BANK$ are (now) claiming they're ahead-o'-schedule!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

That's ANOTHER WIN, FOR OBAMA!!!!!

(....And, an OBVIOUSLY THANKFUL BANKING-INDUSTRY!!!!!)

825.gif

(Your stupidity is showing....again....as usual.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

Last edited:

As the dollar drops oil becomes more expensive. Obama's policies encouragin zero interest rates and low dollars directly contribute to higher oil prices--higher asset prices across the board. And other nations have complained specifically about this.

Oil and gas prices were much higher during the 2008 campaign season, while Dubya was still in office. How do you explain this since Obama's policies weren't in place back then?

Everyone wants to blame Obama? :confused: Who's everyone?

Oil and gas prices were much higher during the 2008 campaign season, while Dubya was still in office. How do you explain this since Obama's policies weren't in place back then?

Prices are going back up due to weak dollar, which had strengthened about 6 months ago, zero rates, and increasing demand from Asia and So.America.
Some of Obama's policies are continuations of Bush's. Others simply make things worse. As demand in this country rises with a recovering economy prices will skyrocket.

Yeah.....it couldn't POSSIBLY be the result of a HIGH TRAVEL HOLIDAY, like the oil-companies ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!
282.png

(Once you're old-enough to drive, you'll "get it".
eusa_doh.gif
)​

Yeah.....it couldn't POSSIBLY be the result of a HIGH TRAVEL HOLIDAY, like the oil-companies ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!
282.png

(Once you're old-enough to drive, you'll "get it".
eusa_doh.gif
)​

The oil companies manipulate prices thru basic fucking supply and demand by putting a gun to our heads and forcing us travel on the holidays? :lol:

If the number of turkeys on the planet was on the decline I'm not going to blame Jenny-O for the increasing price of a bird on thanksgiving... :lol:

WE GOT A WINNAH, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

main.php

PICK A PRIZE....ANY PRIZE!!!!!!!!!

:happy-1::eusa_dance:

:woohoo:

Miss_Cleo.jpg

I think unemployment will sink down to the high 8% area. Since the government won't do any additional stupid, the compounding of stupid will slow a bit.

Interest rates will raise up a bunch.

Gas will sneak up to 4.50 and make 5 by 2012. There is just too much demand out there in Asia right now, and it is growing too fast.

California will go broke. They will appeal to the feds for help, but will get turned down because the Republicans are too afraid of their base to do anything positive to help.
Illinois will face the same problem, with same result.
Because of that, there will be a mass migration of Mexicans back to Mexico.
Governor Brown will face recall by the end of the year. He will be replaced by Mayim Balik, Julia Roberts, or some other actor with a higher college degree.

529.gif
493.gif
529.gif

There will be war, there will be peace
love and heartache will always increase
there will be rich there will be poor
there will be those who always want more
there will be smiles there will be tears
let us not loose our hope amongst our fears
there will be winter, there will be spring
let's embrace the new year, laugh and sing.

I just came up with that, what do you think?
I prefer STEPPENWOLFS (timeless) response to "conservatives"......​

Things look bad from over here

Too much confusion and no solution

Everyone here knows your fear

You're out of touch and you try too much

Yesterday's glory

Won't help us today

You wanna retire?

Get out of the way
http://www.metrolyrics.com/move-over-lyrics-steppenwolf.html.....

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

Predictions for 2011

1. GOP lead House will start an investigation of the Obama administration
2. The Tea Party Congress will neither balance the budget nor reduce the deficit
3. Obama approval rating will increase 10%
4. Dow will top 13000
5. Unemployment will drop to 8%
6. Right wingnuts will complain when Obama takes a vacation or plays golf
7. Iraq will remain unstable and we will delay our withdrawal
8. End of DADT will have no serious impact

There will be war, there will be peace
love and heartache will always increase
there will be rich there will be poor
there will be those who always want more
there will be smiles there will be tears
let us not loose our hope amongst our fears
there will be winter, there will be spring
let's embrace the new year, laugh and sing.

I just came up with that, what do you think?
I prefer STEPPENWOLFS (timeless) response to "conservatives"......​

Things look bad from over here

Too much confusion and no solution

Everyone here knows your fear

You're out of touch and you try too much

Yesterday's glory

Won't help us today

You wanna retire?

Get out of the way
http://www.metrolyrics.com/move-over-lyrics-steppenwolf.html.....

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

How 'bout this.

Eeny meeny miny mo
Grab a Shaman by the toe
when he posts it's centered and gay
with 100 hyperlinks everyday

:smoke:

Oil shortages due to increased demand coupled with mandated production decreases will be more fodder for the admin to scale back production even further.

Are ya gett'n it yet?

Predictions for 2011

1. GOP lead House will start an investigation of the Obama administration
2. The Tea Party Congress will neither balance the budget nor reduce the deficit
3. Obama approval rating will increase 10%
4. Dow will top 13000
5. Unemployment will drop to 8%
6. Right wingnuts will complain when Obama takes a vacation or plays golf
7. Iraq will remain unstable and we will delay our withdrawal
8. End of DADT will have no serious impact

9. You 'll continue to post hackey, partisan, nonsensical rants.
10. Thanks.. it is at the very most.. entertaining.

Forum List

Back