Prayer group kicked out of mall

Exactly. You said, "Make us. Try as you might, you can't."
But the OP story, you know the story we are all here to discuss, clearly states, "Prayer Group Kicked Out of the Mall". Duh!:hyper:

It's apparent that you are not here to converse in good faith.

Bye.

I think Ghandi said it best when he said........................

"I like your Christ very much. I do not care for your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ".
Ghandi is just another knucklehead that had the attention of a lot of poor people in his area, otherwise he took advantage of them when posing as this highly intellectual person that easily won them over because they were lost in their wilderness in which they had found themselves in. We've seen that stuff over and over again throughout history. Some of it harmless, and some of it not so much.

Ghandi is just another knucklehead that had the attention of a lot of poor people in his area, otherwise he took advantage of them when posing as this highly intellectual person that easily won them over because they were lost in their wilderness in which they had found themselves in. We've seen that stuff over and over again throughout history. Some of it harmless, and some of it not so much.
That's true. It applies to Mother Terese and the Pope and the Dolly Lolly, as well.

You mean like Jesus did?

You religious wackos like to overlook in your own religion what you criticize in others like most hypocrites

Forum List

Back