Prayer group kicked out of mall

That's right.

Not at all. Your G_d is no G_d. It's falsh. So leave it in the shtetl and keep it out of the mall.
Here is the irony of the statement you made about "your" (my) G_d. He is your G_d too. We all have a personal relationship with G_d, so I am not here to lecture or give advice, it is your life to live as you see fit, we wiol all experience the same fate. My Faith is what itnis,.what is really always has been even if suppressed

Here is the irony of the statement you made about "your" (my) G_d. He is your G_d too. We all have a personal relationship with G_d, so I am not here to lecture or give advice, it is your life to live as you see fit, we wiol all experience the same fate. My Faith is what itnis,.what is really always has been even if suppressed
How are you suppressed now?

How are you suppressed now?
I presume you meant "know" and not now. None of us do, that is the obvious truth. If such a G_d exists though,.which even logic might lead us all to eventually if we consider the.origins of the Universe; we all share him, he isn't just "my" G_d, he is all of our Lord and he is one.

Sorry, Bub but that's not "irony". Genuine irony is in the fact that I am an Agnostic and "your G_d" doesn't exist no matter which fantasy you've chosen. So, my comment applies to anyone and everyone who touts his (or her) imaginary G_d or its messenger.

Your final sentence says exactly what I am telling you so I don't know why you are having difficulty understanding it: KEEP YOUR FAITH TO YOURSELF and stop polluting the sights & sounds of life for everyone else.

I presume you meant "know" and not now. None of us do, that is the obvious truth. If such a G_d exists though,.which even logic might lead us all to eventually if we consider the.origins of the Universe; we all share him, he isn't just "my" G_d, he is all of our Lord and he is one.

I meant now. You are a perpetual victim.

The concept of multiple "gods" doesn't even make logical sense. By definition, God is the Supreme or ultimate reality... THE highest power. God is the uncaused (eternal) First Cause. You don't have multiple first causes, that is illogical and self-defeating.
That is one definition of a god.

Don't forget that humans made up every definition of every word ever used just like they made up every religion ever practiced.

Sure. ;) That's why you are always on these religion threads, always arguing about it.

This thread is in the General Discussion Forum

and is about whether or not religious wackos have a right to perform religious activity on private property.

Where is the importance or relevancy of your reply? Didn't you read the OP?Duh! "Prayer group kicked out of mall". Read it slowly if there are too many words for you to follow in that sentence. :p

You directly told me to do something.

I pointed out that you do not have the power to make me do so.

Beyond that fact, you're just whining.

Go back and read.

Yes and it has forced me to blow the whiistle in GREAT detail. I cannot tell a lie. Did you know a young woman committed suicide because a Toronto cop told her to commit do so? You ddn't? Oh ,the FBI knows....among other details...
It serves her right. She shouldn't have been disturbing the mid-day shoppers at the mall. But ain't it funny that she didn't obey the cop when he told her to stop preaching but when he told her to drop dead ..... she complied! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And what does a Toronto cop have to do with the FBI, anyway? Guess what - I don't believe your story one bit.

It serves her right. She shouldn't have been disturbing the mid-day shoppers at the mall. But ain't it funny that she didn't obey the cop when he told her to stop preaching but when he told her to drop dead ..... she complied! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And what does a Toronto cop have to do with the FBI, anyway? Guess what - I don't believe your story one bit.
It sounds outlandish doesn't it? Makes it all the more vital that accountability is achieved.

Forum List

Back