PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

I tried to find something about african americans dying from unsafe abortions, but this is all I could find about unsafe abortions in the US after 73.
In 2005, the Detroit News reported that a 16-year-old boy beat his pregnant, under-age girlfriend with a bat at her request to abort a fetus. The young couple lived in Michigan, where parental consent is required to receive an abortion.[25][26][27] In Indiana, where there are also parental consent laws, a young woman by the name of Becky Bell died from an unsafe abortion rather than discuss her pregnancy and wish for an abortion with her parents.[28][29]
In 2011, Kermit Gosnell, a licensed doctor who provided abortion services in the American state of Pennsylvania, was indicted by a grand jury on murder charges after a woman died in his clinic. The grand jury found that the conditions in Dr. Gosnell's clinic were unsanitary and that Dr. Gosnell staffed his clinic with unlicensed individuals.[
Unsafe abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would be great if you could post something on the claims you have made, Allie.

Where the hell did I say AFRICAN AMERICANS (that's black people in the US) were being targeted for infection, you loon??????

Now we have spiraled off into complete looniness, of the particular doped up Luser variety, I think I'll grab a bite...

I would also like evidence that PP is purposely harming African Americans so they die from infections, and that PP is brutalizing women.. You make these crazy claims, but never back them up with facts.

Now you're coming back to reality.

I never said PP is purposely harming African Americans (you retard, they aren't "African Americans" in Rwanda and Ethiopia). PP does brutalize women, and I have backed that up.

Again, why don't you just stick to what I actually said. I will gladly discuss what I said with you. But this silliness about rephrasing it and pretending I said something else is just that, brain dead lunacy....I'm sure if you REALLY apply yourself, you can find something I really did say, and whine about that. And I will defend what I actually said.

I'm not going to defend what I didn't say, however. Nor will I pretend I said things I haven't.

Cripes.

You haven't shown PP is killing African women either by unsafe abortions.
Sorry, I was confused. I thought were talking about the US and abortions in this thread, and you have made the claim in this thread that PP spends more time going after african americans in this country.

Where the hell did I say AFRICAN AMERICANS (that's black people in the US) were being targeted for infection, you loon??????

Now we have spiraled off into complete looniness, of the particular doped up Luser variety, I think I'll grab a bite...

I just figured that is what you were talking about, since you have made the claim PP in the US targets blacks to have abortions. Sorry my bad.

So you can prove PP is sending Africans to slaughterhouses and performing unsafe abortions on them so they will die from infection. And since we are funding PP, wouldn't we be sponsoring Eugenics in other parts of the world? I thought you said the US was not like China, yet?

Yes, you are confused.

I have stated (and it's a fact, one that bothers people like you) that african american women get 3x as many abortions as white women in this country, and the majority of PP clinics are situated in predominantly black neighborhoods.

And it is ALSO a fact that world wide, PP targets vulnerable, victimized black populations and sets up substandard abortion operations THERE.

Two different places. They aren't targeting african american women in Africa, dear.

Thank you for illustrating your inability to keep factoids straight, as well as your inability to correctly recollect what has been said.

So in this thread Allie has made the claim the US and PP is practicing eugenics, brutalizing women, performing unsafe abortions, and that they are running slaughterhouses......With no proof I might add.
The only thing I have seen you prove, is that the Chinese are violating human rights.

Ask yourself this Allie? Why do more people die from unsafe abortions in countries where abortions are illegal? Did you know 70,000 people died from unsafe abortions in the world, and most were in countries with strict abortion laws. Are you for the killing of 70,000 people?

Yes, you are confused.

I have stated (and it's a fact, one that bothers people like you) that african american women get 3x as many abortions as white women in this country, and the majority of PP clinics are situated in predominantly black neighborhoods.

And it is ALSO a fact that world wide, PP targets vulnerable, victimized black populations and sets up substandard abortion operations THERE.

Two different places. They aren't targeting african american women in Africa, dear.

Thank you for illustrating your inability to keep factoids straight, as well as your inability to correctly recollect what has been said.
I never said they were targeting African Americans in Africa, dear. I figured since you have made the claim about African Americans in the past, and that this thread was suppose to be about the US and PP, I figured you might have stayed on topic.

And you can deflect all you want. I will remember that you have not provided any proof of your claims. Please show me where PP is performing unsafe abortions on Africans for the purpose of eugenics.
Please also show where they set up substandard abortion operations. It could be true, but at this point I can't believe anything you say because you have not backed up any of your claims with facts.

I am going to make some lunch, I will expect proof that PP is sending Africans to slaughterhouses, and that they purposely perform unsafe abortions on Africans when I get back.......
Oh! And that its goal is to wipe out africans world wide, because that is what I get from your quotes.

PP is a eugenics machine.

And again, "force" is not necessarily a component of eugenics. All the 20th century eugenic leaders believed that they could not initially force the population to submit, and undertook to use propaganda to encourage them to voluntarily participate in eugenic practices.

Yes, we certainly have forced abortion and sterilization upon the mentally ill and handicapped.

And yes, we have sterilized criminals and undesirables.

But, as the eugenic master minds knew would happen, the American people eventually balk at such things, and so they continue to soft sell using PP, and positive eugenics, packaged as "responsible" reproductive choices.

Yes.. and from you link to any of that in your other thread... it was 100 years ago that we did all of that....

again... But ill rephrase it to be more specific...

are we doing any of this NOW... real time 2012...is PP doing any of this NOW

Are were we forcing people to genetically reproduce to produce superior genetic base material?

Does the US have a breeding program to produce a super human or a pure human?

Are we forcing abortion and or serialization on the mentally impaired or handicapped?

Are we sterilizing criminals and undesirables?

me too... still waiting for the answer.

This is what I found:
November 8-11, over 250 health-care service providers, advocates, members of parliament, and women’s groups from across Africa will gather to share best practices and lessons learned in order to shape an agenda to eliminate preventable deaths and injuries from unsafe abortion.
The conference focuses on unsafe abortion as a critical issue for reproductive health and rights in Africa and for achieving the Millennium Development Goal Five to reduce maternal mortality.
Ipas | Keeping Our Promise: Addressing Unsafe Abortion in Africa

Planned Parenthood was at the conference.

I also found this interesting..
South Africa liberalised its abortion law in 1996 and authorised trained midwives to perform induced first trimester abortion in public health facilities. Deaths from abortion complications decreased by 91 percent from 1994 to 2001.
The health dangers of unsafe abortion (Resource)

Logical fallacy.

Child abuse and murder has also increased markedly since RvW. If what you state follows, so does the statement "abortion leads to child abuse and murder".

But I do love your stance that black babies are probably going to be criminal, and therefore should be eradicated.

But I do love your stance that black babies are probably going to be criminal, and therefore should be eradicated.

Where did he mention black babies? I don't think he mentioned race anywhere in his post.

Are you assuming he is talking about black babies for a reason? Do you assume they will be criminals yourself?

I'm using his reasoning. He states that aborted babies are criminals, and since black women are 3x more likely than white women to get an abortion, I determined he was talking about black babies.

Maybe his line of reasoning isnt' sound?

I'm using his reasoning. He states that aborted babies are criminals, and since black women are 3x more likely than white women to get an abortion, I determined he was talking about black babies.

How can you determine anything if he didn't mention black babies, or race for that matter?

Me thinks one should never assume.

PS I am still waiting for proof PP sends African women to slaughterhouses and purposely performs unsafe abortions.

Maybe the problem is that you're a fucking racist.

Way to go Always A Babbling Bitch (Allie Baba).

Forum List

Back