What happens after?

After is like before: there is only ONE consciousness, which experiences reality simultaneously through all vehicles at once, each vehicle separated by gaps in memory. When "I" die, this personality and memory-train will cease to exist, but I will continue to experience reality through all other vehicles of my ONE consciousness that remain.

Individual consciousness is an illusion created by the separation of memory into distinct bits. It does not exist now, and will not exist after death, either.

I'm thinkin it's kinda like the Garden of Eden,Perfect. What will I do, IDK what ever Gods says to do I guess. I just hope to be doing it with my family and friends.

After is like before: there is only ONE consciousness, which experiences reality simultaneously through all vehicles at once, each vehicle separated by gaps in memory. When "I" die, this personality and memory-train will cease to exist, but I will continue to experience reality through all other vehicles of my ONE consciousness that remain.

Individual consciousness is an illusion created by the separation of memory into distinct bits. It does not exist now, and will not exist after death, either.
You definetly smoke way too much dope.

According to the Bible, we come back here, to Earth.
When the Big Reveal does happen, we are the ones right behind Christ. Prepared to do battle. It starts out as a war between men, but ends up as the battle between good and evil. After that war is won, Satan will be chained for 1,000 years.
Christ will be stationed on the throne of King David for those 1,000 years ruling with a rod, because, the remnants of humans that have survived the tribulation period on earth, will repopulate the earth, in their earthly bodies that have not been glorified. They are also people that remember sin. Satan's saga isn't done yet.

Christ inherited this Earth, and everything else when he died for our sake. And accepting that gift of redemption makes us co-heirs, reigning with Him. A part of the family of God. Those that have died in Christ, and those taken in the rapture, will have the same type of glorified human body that Christ has. And it will be multidimensional.
We spend eternity right here, on earth. And earth will ultimately return to Garden of Eden status.

When you see Israel put pen to a peace treaty that gives away God's property, you can count the number of days until Christ reveals himself.

Last edited:

You definetly smoke way too much dope.

I can follow this, except for that last sentence.
And I've only had 2 whiskeys. :)

It's gonna be soo nice.

Just me and my 72 virgins..............Oh yea :eusa_angel:

That would connote the perpetration of malfeasance.

fargo.jpg

If you believe in a hereafter, what do you do once you get there?

Once you get there and you are fitted with the appropriate sized wings, you are issued a harp and assigned to a specific cloud. If you are not musically inclined, you get to grin instead of playing the harp. Some will be pickin' and others will be grinning...

Forum List

Back