PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

Hmmm..I'm still not seeing a single quote where I said we adopted the policies of China. Not one.

To point out that the OBJECTIVE of PP is the same as those of every other eugenecist ideology is not the same thing.

But propaganda is what eugenecists are all about. You've certainly proven that here.

Okay Allie... Its okay. We all know your hateful little mind can't accept defeat, so we will let this pass.

You haven't defeated me, and nowhere have you quoted me saying, as you and biker both said I did, that we have implemented China's policies.

You've provided various and assorted quotes, posted haphazardly with your own "interpretations" pulling them together. Something that wouldn't pass muster in a high school paper, or in a middle school debate.

You get an "F" for this embarassment, just as you got an "F" in trade school, I'm sure.

You haven't defeated me, and nowhere have you quoted me saying, as you and biker both said I did, that we have implemented China's policies.

You've provided various and assorted quotes, posted haphazardly with your own "interpretations" pulling them together. Something that wouldn't pass muster in a high school paper, or in a middle school debate.

You get an "F" for this embarassment, just as you got an "F" in trade school, I'm sure.

I posted quotes you said without changing them, I felt that all I had to do was post them because it really didn't need an explanation. You made it very clear what you were trying to do when comparing us to China. And I am not writing a high school paper, I am proving what an idiot you are.
I also don't think I have ever gone to trade school, but that could have been when I was shooting up heroin. Who knows? I do a lot of things according to you, that I never remember doing.

Last edited:
yes, this is true. And in none of those quotes did I say ANYTHING like what you attributed to me. You had to "fill in the blanks". In other words, "F".

Return to your bong, Luser, it's calling you.

yes, this is true. And in none of those quotes did I say ANYTHING like what you attributed to me. You had to "fill in the blanks". In other words, "F".

Return to your bong, Luser, it's calling you.

I didn't fill in any blanks, just posted what you said. You are the only person it seems, that doesn't get what you were doing.

I also don't own a bong anymore, I guess I left it behind at that trade school, along with my heroin.

No, you filled in blanks.

I'm so glad you finally kicked. It may take a few years for your brain cells to regenerate, though.

No....

you sure do seem to suggest just that in the title of your other thread

Approval of eugenics in China, and in the future for the US...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...cs-in-china-and-in-the-future-for-the-us.html

Oh the goals of eugenecists everywhere are the same. But my point was that I never said we were applying China's policies. Of course we aren't. Not YET.

Oh the goals of eugenecists everywhere are the same. But my point was that I never said we were applying China's policies. Of course we aren't. Not YET.

You talked about the Chinese killing women and forcing abortions, then proceeded to make the claim PP is butchering people and that they are purposely not treating African American women so they will die from infection. It is very clear you are stating we are already practice some of the same policies as China.

We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent. But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."
If PP gets federal funding, are you not saying the US is funding the killing of African Americans? And didn't you claim the chinese are killing women and female babies?

And it is abattoirs, not abbatoirs.

Not the question...

are we, the USA, are are we not..... participating in eugenics?

Are were we forcing people to genetically reproduce to produce superior genetic base material?

Does the US have a breeding program to produce a super human or a pure human?

Are we forcing abortion and or serialization on the mentally impaired or handicapped?

Are we sterilizing criminals and undesirables?

PP is a eugenics machine.

And again, "force" is not necessarily a component of eugenics. All the 20th century eugenic leaders believed that they could not initially force the population to submit, and undertook to use propaganda to encourage them to voluntarily participate in eugenic practices.

Yes, we certainly have forced abortion and sterilization upon the mentally ill and handicapped.

And yes, we have sterilized criminals and undesirables.

But, as the eugenic master minds knew would happen, the American people eventually balk at such things, and so they continue to soft sell using PP, and positive eugenics, packaged as "responsible" reproductive choices.

And again, "force" is not necessarily a component of eugenics. All the 20th century eugenic leaders believed that they could not initially force the population to submit, and undertook to use propaganda to encourage them to voluntarily participate in eugenic practices.

Yes, we certainly have forced abortion and sterilization upon the mentally ill and handicapped.

But, as the eugenic master minds knew would happen, the American people eventually balk at such things, and so they continue to soft sell using PP, and positive eugenics, packaged as "responsible" reproductive choices.
So the US is doing, or on its way to doing what China does? Is that what you are saying? We do fund PP.....

Another quote you said:
PP butchers babies, protects child molesters and rapists, and brutalizes women.

Are you still maintaining that you didn't make the claim the US and PP is involved in the same sort of practices that the Chinese are involved in?

Yes.. and from you link to any of that in your other thread... it was 100 years ago that we did all of that....

again... But ill rephrase it to be more specific...

are we doing any of this NOW... real time 2012...is PP doing any of this NOW

Are were we forcing people to genetically reproduce to produce superior genetic base material?

Does the US have a breeding program to produce a super human or a pure human?

Are we forcing abortion and or serialization on the mentally impaired or handicapped?

Are we sterilizing criminals and undesirables?

I would also like evidence that PP is purposely harming African Americans so they die from infections, and that PP is brutalizing women.. You make these crazy claims, but never back them up with facts.

Why on earth can't you just go with what I've actually said? I get tired of the insistence that I "explain" what I said. I said what I said. And it isn't what you said I said. Go back and read the words. That's what I said.

I would also like evidence that PP is purposely harming African Americans so they die from infections, and that PP is brutalizing women.. You make these crazy claims, but never back them up with facts.

Now you're coming back to reality.

I never said PP is purposely harming African Americans (you retard, they aren't "African Americans" in Rwanda and Ethiopia). PP does brutalize women, and I have backed that up.

Again, why don't you just stick to what I actually said. I will gladly discuss what I said with you. But this silliness about rephrasing it and pretending I said something else is just that, brain dead lunacy....I'm sure if you REALLY apply yourself, you can find something I really did say, and whine about that. And I will defend what I actually said.

I'm not going to defend what I didn't say, however. Nor will I pretend I said things I haven't.

Cripes.

Luissa thinks blacks in Rwanda and Ethiopia are "African Americans"...

PFFT!!!

hahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back