PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Unless you are a eugenecist:

From their 2008 taxes:

"
FORM 990, PART III, LINE 1 - ORGANIZATION'S MISSION

THE PURPOSE OF THE FEDERATION IS:
(A) TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP:
- IN MAKING EFFECTIVE MEANS OF VOLUNTARY FERTILITY REGULATION,
INCLUDING CONTRACEPTION, ABORTION, STERILIZATION, AND INFERTILITY
SERVICES, AVAILABLE AND FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO ALL AS A CENTRAL ELEMENT
TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE:
- IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT; - IN STIMULATING AND
SPONSORING RELEVANT BIOMEDICAL, SOCIO-ECONOMIC, AND DEMOGRAPHIC
RESEARCH;
- IN DEVELOPING APPROPRIATE INFORMATION, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING
PROGRAMS.
(B) TO SUPPORT AND ASSIST EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR GOALS IN THE
UNITED STATES AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD."

They want to stop population growth, and eliminate populations in areas that won't "sustain" them. Do you understand what this means to the populations of countries in Africa? This is their mission statement, where they state as baldly as any of the Nazi butchers stated in their memos...their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_FY09_Form_990_Copy_for_Public_Inspection.PDF

The Nazis encouraged the Pols to "voluntarily" get abortions too.

And the Chinese have a great "voluntary" baby killing machine going on right now...you "volunteer" or you get ratted out and possibly executed.

That's my kinda volunteering!

"provide leadership"...lol...you realize these are code words for propaganda and butchery, don't you?

Of course not. Because you BELIEVE in it.

Some things actually justify getting a little worked up over.

Killing babies and selling their murder and the harm done to women in the commission of killing them as "women's reproductive health" and "women's rights" is something I feel okay about getting worked up over.

Killing babies and selling their murder and the harm done to women in the commission of killing them as "women's reproductive health" and "women's rights" is something I feel okay about getting worked up over.

good for you

i'll try and find a few people who care and send them right over for you to rant at

You apparently care, at least enough to show up and act bored.

No biggie.

So........a link to PP's 2008 tax returns proves their a front for eugenics?

Take your meds, breathe into a paper bag......it's all right, we'll keep the nasty eugenecists away from you.......

Quick Del, call the eugenics division.....tell 'em we've got a pick up for them.

A link to their tax returns which provides their mission statement, which openly states their committment to eugenics.

Definition of eugenics:

"
Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed "
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eugenics

Hmmm...control of human mating....improvement of hereditary qualities (i.e., removal of undesirable characteristics, genetic flaws, etc....)

compared to:

"IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT"

It's exactly the same thing. Stabilizing and reducing a population in order to improve it.

Last edited:
A link to their tax returns which provides their mission statement, which openly states their committment to eugenics.

That was 4 years ago. Mission and vision statements can be changed, so you'd be more credible if you could find it from 2011.

But, we all know how you like to seek out conspiracy theories against things you don't like.

Riiiight....cuz their mission has changed in the last 3 years.

From their 2008 taxes:

"

RESEARCH;
PROGRAMS.

They want to stop population growth, and eliminate populations in areas that won't "sustain" them. Do you understand what this means to the populations of countries in Africa? This is their mission statement, where they state as baldly as any of the Nazi butchers stated in their memos...their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_FY09_Form_990_Copy_for_Public_Inspection.PDF

You're a bald-faced LIAR. There's NOTHING in that statement about eliminating populations. 'Sustaining' isn't 'eliminasting'. Using the Nazi example is totally overboard. You're a disgusting human being. :asshole:

She really reminds me of one of those psychos who stands in front of clinics or out in front of a football stadiums.

She used to have some fundie teammates on this board, even the "normal" fundie is sprinting away from her.

From their 2008 taxes:

"

RESEARCH;
PROGRAMS.

You're a bald-faced LIAR. There's NOTHING in that statement about eliminating populations. 'Sustaining' isn't 'eliminasting'. Using the Nazi example is totally overboard. You're a disgusting human being. :asshole:

You're disgusting for supporting eugenics practices.

What the fuck do you think maintaining a stable population means, moron?

She really reminds me of one of those psychos who stands in front of clinics or out in front of a football stadiums.

She used to have some fundie teammates on this board, even the "normal" fundie is sprinting away from her.

Ah, the oft-repeated, and still untrue, propaganda about me being an extremist fundamentalist.

I'm not extremist, and I'm not a fundamentalist. And PP kills babies and controls breeding in the name of improving the health of the general population. The definition of eugenics.

Though in poor countries, they focus mostly on botching abortions provided to the women of oppressed groups who then stagger home to die.

Go Planned Parenthood! You bring joy and happiness to Nazis everywhere!

Definition of eugenics:

"
Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed "
Eugenics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Hmmm...control of human mating....improvement of hereditary qualities (i.e., removal of undesirable characteristics, genetic flaws, etc....)

compared to:

"IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT"

It's exactly the same thing. Stabilizing and reducing a population in order to improve it.

I seriously doubt you understand what eugenics means KG. Do try reading and understanding the definition that you so kindly provided.

Forum List

Back