PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

In other words "I can't quote it because you didn't say it."

Moron.

We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent. But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."

And you buy it.
I never said that, you brain dead dolt.

Wow, you are so smart Allie!

You aren't even good at manipulating quotes.

Where is the reference to China in that, ding dong?

Kindly post a quote of me saying we are adopting China's policies.

A link to their tax returns which provides their mission statement, which openly states their committment to eugenics.

Definition of eugenics:

"
Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed "
Eugenics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Hmmm...control of human mating....improvement of hereditary qualities (i.e., removal of undesirable characteristics, genetic flaws, etc....)

compared to:

"IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT"

It's exactly the same thing. Stabilizing and reducing a population in order to improve it.

On the first page, you were saying that because of their 2008 tax returns, and what their vision statement is, was tantamount to eugenics.

Then........in later posts, you talk about China, forced abortions and all that other bullshit, trying to make your case, but...........

None of the stuff that happens in China, ever happens here.

Try again ya dumb twat.

We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent. But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."

And you buy it.

Wow, you are so smart Allie!

You aren't even good at manipulating quotes.

Where is the reference to China in that, ding dong?

I posted the whole quote intelligent one.

And you didn't have to post about China, Bikers asked why you keep trying to say the US is headed in the same direction as China. You said that you never said that.
I posted two examples of you trying to make the argument the US and PP are practing eugenics and coercing women into abortions...Isn't that exactly what you said China did?

You are comparing PP and the US to China and Nazi's and have been this whole thread. For such a smart person, it only took a stupid person like me to make you look like a lying fool. Wow, you are so intelligent Allie.

That's pathetic.

I accept your surrender.

Tell ya what twatlips, you can accept my "surrender" when it's actually offered.

Until then? Continue your job of blowing sailors for candy bars and spare change.

I'm still waiting for proof that the US performs eugenics like China does (which is what your bullshit assertion on this thread has been).

I'm still waiting for you to prove I said anything like what you say I said.

In case you forgot..that we apply the policies of China. You have pulled all sorts of unrelated stuff up, but still haven't managed to confirm that I ever said that.

Because, of course, I didn't. But don't let that stop you! You're on a roll! I love it when people make themselves look stupid and don't have the sense to stop. I notice that Luissa beat a fast retreat already...

That's pathetic.

I accept your surrender.

Tell ya what twatlips, you can accept my "surrender" when it's actually offered.

Until then? Continue your job of blowing sailors for candy bars and spare change.

I'm still waiting for proof that the US performs eugenics like China does (which is what your bullshit assertion on this thread has been).

Wait for it..............She is about to tell us how stupid we are. I wonder how it must feel? You know, to have two stupid people prove that you are lying christian who can't even remember what she has wrote in the thread.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I said anything like what you say I said.

In case you forgot..that we apply the policies of China. You have pulled all sorts of unrelated stuff up, but still haven't managed to confirm that I ever said that.

Because, of course, I didn't. But don't let that stop you! You're on a roll! I love it when people make themselves look stupid and don't have the sense to stop. I notice that Luissa beat a fast retreat already...

What are you even talking about? Beat a fast retreat?

Is that your problem? You can't see all the posts, including yours?

You made the comparison Allie, you did through this entire thread. If you think anyone following this thread believes you didn't, well you are not as smart as you claim you are....over and over.

["provide leadership"...lol...you realize these are code words for propaganda and butchery, don't you?

Of course not. Because you BELIEVE in it.

A link to their tax returns which provides their mission statement, which openly states their committment to eugenics.

Definition of eugenics:

"
Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed "

Hmmm...control of human mating....improvement of hereditary qualities (i.e., removal of undesirable characteristics, genetic flaws, etc....)

compared to:

It's exactly the same thing. Stabilizing and reducing a population in order to improve it.
The Nazis encouraged the Pols to "voluntarily" get abortions too.

And the Chinese have a great "voluntary" baby killing machine going on right now...you "volunteer" or you get ratted out and possibly executed.

That's my kinda volunteering!

You're disgusting for supporting eugenics practices.

What the fuck do you think maintaining a stable population means, moron?

know the traditional meaning, that proponents of abortion cling to, is that it is driven by RACE..and PP hides behind the fact that they offer services up to anyone that wants them. But the TRUTH of the matter is they abort three times as many black children as white and they focus on black populations.
PP butchers babies, protects child molesters and rapists, and brutalizes women.

They use propaganda to promote it, and they criminally misuse federal funding to pay for it.
[Forcing" is not in the definition of eugenics, dear.

From your OP
their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

You have spent this entire thread comparing them to China and Nazi's.......Calling us stupid because we realized this, well is just plain moronic.

Last edited:
["provide leadership"...lol...you realize these are code words for propaganda and butchery, don't you?

Of course not. Because you BELIEVE in it.

Definition of eugenics:

"
Definition of EUGENICS

compared to:

[Forcing" is not in the definition of eugenics, dear.

From your OP
their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

You have spent this entire thread comparing them to China and Nazi's.......Calling us stupid because we realized this, well is just plain moronic.

Excellent work, Luissa! :clap2:

What Biker said
If you're so fucking intelligent Kosher Twat, then why the fuck do you keep trying to say that America is following the dictates of China when in fact we aren't?

What Allie responded with
Kindly post a quote of me saying we are adopting China's policies.
Can I just post a link to this thread? It would be easier, or you can see my post above.

Hmmm..I'm still not seeing a single quote where I said we adopted the policies of China. Not one.

To point out that the OBJECTIVE of PP is the same as those of every other eugenecist ideology is not the same thing.

But propaganda is what eugenecists are all about. You've certainly proven that here.

KG.... Lussia handed you your ass....

give it a rest.

But I am stupid Syrenn, I couldn't have done that.

As i told her in a different thread .... im not sure which one, there are so many she has on the same subject right now..

the truth is the truth... it doesn't matter if you like it or not.
What truth, exactly, are you referring to?

You've already admitted you believe in culling populations, and that you wholeheartedly support the extermination of Chinese babies....how on earth does that conflict with my statement that PP is a eugenics monster?

Forum List

Back