post your spam scam emails here

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
most of them i get are very funny in the sense of "you REALLY expect me to believe this?" kinda way

From The Desk Of Mr.Abdalla Ahmed
United Arab Emirates.
REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Greetings From Dubai,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise), however,it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates
and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
the bank.

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds
(USD17.5 million) our bank deceased customer late Mr. Richard Burson who died on
(Egypt Air Flight 990) along with his family on a plane crash below.

BBC News | Americas | Who was on board Flight 990.

Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for
expenses that may occur on the process.If you agree to my business proposal.
further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Respectfully yours,
Mr. Abdalla Ahmed

ESPERAMOS SU RESPUESTA URGENTE

Estimado amigo, estoy Ramadan Abdu de Burkina Faso, Africa Occidental. Enprimer lugar, acepte mis disculpas y me escribes a este mensaje. Yo soy elgerente de proyectos de ley y sección de intercambio en el departamento de remtttance Exteriores de Bank of Africa (BOA) en Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, en mi departamento me descubrió este ($ 10.5 MILLION EE.UU. dólares) que pertenece a nuestro cliente de un banco fallecidos por favor mensaje para más detalles. Considera, Esto tiene que hacerse rápidamente debido a la ley impuesta por el Primer Ministro británico Gordon Brown en la prensa mundial Confrerence el martes 6 de diciembre de 2005 a 12:18 información GMT.For más sobre la decisión de Primer Ministro sobre las cuentas inactivas consultar el sitio a continuación: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ business/4017381.stm

Atentamente,

El Sr. Ramadán Abdu.

............................... .............................. .............................. ............................... ..........

Good day Sir/Madam,

I am Mr Ramadan Abdu,Manager Foreign Remittance Department,Bank of Africa in (Burkina Faso).I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $10.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me at my private email id account for briefing and more clarification:.

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:...........................
(4)Marital Status:................
(5)Private phone number:...................
(6)Current residential address:..................
(7)Your Country.........................
Thank you and regards.

Mr Ramadan Abdu.

I don't get any. True story :thup:

My security settings are set pretty high through my company, and they also have a third party service which screens all incoming as well.

One reason why I use my company email address nearly exclusively, except for some small time stuff that I send to my gmail account. Even then, gmail seems to filter out 95% of them on its own.

Good Day My good friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it all just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when i prayed to God about you.

I.am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($9 Million Dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Hence; i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail immediately you receive this letter.
Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
full names:
phone line:
country of origin:
marital status:
your bank information
account name:
account type:
account number:
bank address and phone/fax:
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks &
Best Regards,

My security settings are set pretty high through my company, and they also have a third party service which screens all incoming as well.

One reason why I use my company email address nearly exclusively, except for some small time stuff that I send to my gmail account. Even then, gmail seems to filter out 95% of them on its own.
my point being, do people actually BELIEVE these things and respond?

Some obviously do.

Saw an episode of intervention, where the guy with the addiction was actually addicted to scams and scam emails :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Some obviously do.

Saw an episode of intervention, where the guy with the addiction was actually addicted to scams and scam emails :cuckoo::cuckoo:
i know that some people do, and i really feel sorry for those people, as they are clearly too stupid to be on the internet

Some obviously do.

:lol: There is some instain people out there. Maybe he gets a high from self-destruction.

gmail's spam filter is the shit.

Some obviously do.

i know that some people do, and i really feel sorry for those people, as they are clearly too stupid to be on the internet

The guy I saw on the episode treated it like a version of a high buy-in lottery. "Just ONE of these has to be true" was his thought process.

Some obviously do.

:lol: There is some instain people out there. Maybe he gets a high from self-destruction.

Gmail is teh shiznit. That's who my company email is through as well. We have a contract with google to run through their email system.

Some obviously do.

I saw that one!!

The fucking guy was approaching 1 million dollars sent away on various scams!! :rofl:

The phone calls he had with the people were fucking PRICELESS!

I wouldn't want to have an account at an African bank.... it appears a suspiciously high proportion of their clients die in plane crashes. Coincidence?

Some obviously do.

I saw that one!!

The fucking guy was approaching 1 million dollars sent away on various scams!! :rofl:

HELL YEAH!!

That dude was just teh fuckin' luh-hooney. The phone calls where he got pissed demanding shit was funny. (if I'm remembering correctly. It's been a year since I've seen it.)

Some obviously do.

Gmail is teh shiznit. That's who my company email is through as well. We have a contract with google to run through their email system.
i get these on my personal domain email
i could set up the filters to block them, but those filters will also block legit emails i want to get
and i'd rather just delete them as i get them than have to go looking through tons of them when an email i'm expecting doesnt show up

Some obviously do.

I saw that one!!

HELL YEAH!!

That dude was just teh fuckin' luh-hooney. The phone calls where he got pissed demanding shit was funny. (if I'm remembering correctly. It's been a year since I've seen it.)

Yeah it's been about a year for me too. I used to DVR that show. It helped me remember where I came from.

He was doped out bad on opiates though too. All that money that he could have invested for his family to inherit, wasted.

i get these on my personal domain email
i could set up the filters to block them, but those filters will also block legit emails i want to get
and i'd rather just delete them as i get them than have to go looking through tons of them when an email i'm expecting doesnt show up

I understand. Thats why I have an alternate regular gmail account.

I saw that one!!

HELL YEAH!!

Yeah it's been about a year for me too. I used to DVR that show. It helped me remember where I came from.

He was doped out bad on opiates though too. All that money that he could have invested for his family to inherit, wasted.

I forgot he was doped out too.

Yeah, was out of his gourd.

Forum List

Back