post your spam scam emails here

here is another one

From Mr. William Kojo
International commercial Bank.
Ring road Accra Ghana.

Attn

It is a pleasure writing to you at this moment of the day, my name is Mr. William Kojo, the Finance director International Commercial Bank Ghana. I deem it fit to contact you regarding to a transaction that will favor both of us at the end, and i got your contact in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the fund in question. I am contacting you for a possible business transfer worth £10,500,000.00, Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Pound Sterling (GBP) I am using this moment to give you the cognizance and also to seek your assistance to this business proposal.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of £10,500,000.00 in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Mr. Alan Williams, A British National who died along with his entire family in (20 Oct 2005) in a plane crash.

This said fund is now ready for transfer to a foreign account whose owner will be portrayed as the beneficiary and next of kin to the deceased customer of the bank. Do not view this as being illegal but an opportunity for us to enrich our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the security funds. You should not nurse any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of these funds into your account, and your acceptance is what will crown this effort. Moreover i would like to invest this fund in a lucrative business in your country unlike real estate and Hotel management.

It will be my interest to finish this transaction with you hoping that you will not cheat or blackmail me at the conclusion of this goal because I have planned it for long. If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest by mailing me back immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential because my Bank does not know about it. To establish this you have to send the following information to me..

FULL NAMES:________________________
ADDRESS: _________________________
STATE:_____________________
COUNTRY________________________________
MOBILE PHONE:_____________________________
TEL FAX NUMBER:_____________________

Thank you for your time and attention.
Thanks and God bless You,
Mr.William Kojo.

Hello,

My name is Mrs Jianling Wang, the head of Investment Banking at Xiamen International Bank in Xiamen, China and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal worth US$47 Million in my control which will be executed under a legitimate arrangement.

I am contacting you independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the project if and when I receive your response. Kindly get back to me on my private email if you are interested in partnering with me on this project. Contact me via my private email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Mrs Jianling Wang.

Santander Bank, UK

I am Mr. Matthew Scotch, the Auditor General, Santander Bank UK . In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account, which was opened in 1990 at Abbey National Bank which was bought over by Santander group belonging to a dead foreigner who died in 1999. Every effort made to track any member of his family or next of kin has since failed; hence I got in contact with you to stand as his next of kin since you bear the same last name. He died leaving no heir or a will.

My intention is to transfer this sum of $5.5M in the aforementioned account to a safe account overseas. I am therefore proposing that you quietly partner with me and provide an account or set up a new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. For your assistance in this venture, I am ready to part with a good percentage of the entire funds. After going through the deceased person's records and files, I discovered that:

(1) No one has operated this account since 1999
(2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating.
(3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known beneficiary.

If I do not remit this money urgently, it would be forfeited and subsequently converted to company's funds, which will benefit only the directors of my firm. This money can be approved to you legally as with all the necessary documentary approvals in your name. However, you would be required to show some proof of claim, which I will provide you with and also guide you on how to make your applications.

Please do give me a reply so that I can send you detailed information on the modalities of my proposition. I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential. Kindly forward your telephone number where I can reach you easily. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Matthew Scotch
[email protected]

cid:00C003E5A0E7$051CBD28$0100007f@llcbbijzteoqdbc

Google 11th Anniversary Presentation Centre,
Asia branch office. Nongbon, Pravet,
Bangkok, 25530. Thailand.

REF: CONGRATULATIONS !!! DEAR LUCKY WINNER !

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the second batch of the on going Google 11 Anniversary Award as organized byGoogle Asia branch office in Bangkok, Thailand. Therefore, you have been awarded the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars ($500,000.00USD) only.

Note: Lucky winners do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in this lottery program, all email was selected from the Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. Email account holders who receive this notification are hereby advised not to neglect this alert, because this is their chance to be part of the favor.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the Internet Google Chrome®. Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Internet Google Chrome®.

Award Reference code:GOOGLE568A009
File number:G245

To claim your winning prize kindly contacts our office with below details ASAP:
==============================================================

Dr. Patnam Amorn (Funds Transfer Manager)
E-Mail: [email protected],
Tel: +66-897-822690

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM. (ASAP)

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Your Tel/Mobile Number:
(3) Your Nationality:
(4) Current Country:
(5) Your contact Address:
(6) Occupation:

Once again:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Regards,

Google Management.
Asia Branch,
Bangkok, Thailand.

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the second batch of the on going Google 11 Anniversary Award as organized byGoogle Asia branch office in Bangkok, Thailand. Therefore, you have been awarded the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars ($500,000.00USD) only.

Note: Lucky winners do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in this lottery program, all email was selected from the Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. Email account holders who receive this notification are hereby advised not to neglect this alert, because this is their chance to be part of the favor.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the Internet Google Chrome®. Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Internet Google Chrome®.

(1) Your Full Names:
(3) Your Nationality:
(4) Current Country:
(6) Occupation:

Regards,

Google Management.
Asia Branch,
Bangkok, Thailand.

This one rings of Almost Truth!

(1) Your Full Names:
(3) Your Nationality:
(4) Current Country:
(6) Occupation:

Regards,

Google Management.
Asia Branch,