Post-Mueller Report: Democrats Should Be VERY Afraid...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyt65, Mar 24, 2019.

1. The Original Tree

The Original Tree Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,740
    I think all texts and emails between Obama and Clinton during the 2016 Election should be made public.

I think also the 33,000 emails she tried to delete should also be made public.

So should The FISA applications.

2. edward37

edward37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,146
    David Kris, who ran the Justice Department’s national security division and now heads the consulting firm Culper Partners, said he was struck by the fact that Mr. Mueller failed to reach a conclusion on whether to prosecute Mr. Trump after nearly two years of work, but Mr. Barr, with Mr. Rosenstein’s help, decided in a single weekend.
    And easy it ain't over till the fat lady sings and I don't hear a thing

3. The Original Tree

The Original Tree Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,740
    What they are talking about is a perjury trap. Papadopoulus disclosed all of this stuff. Remember he was just a volunteer. Trump didn't even know who he was.

2ndly, People approached him, and not the other way around and offered "dirt on Hillary" from Russian sources. These people turned out to be friends and associates of Clinton. Just like the ambassador was who "allegedly heard" him say someone might be able to get him "dirt on Clinton" while in a drunken stupor.

What he got wrong were times and dates of already disclosed events he himself disclosed. He was interrogated for hours about disclosures he had already made, but was denied the right to review his own disclosure documents. They tripped him up and nailed him on a technicality to leverage that to get at Trump. This is exactly what they did to Flynn.

In both cases, Obama or Clinton arranged the phone calls, or were involved in sending people to see Papadopoulus. They did the same thing to Sessions. Obama arranged a meeting with Sessions and a Russian Diplomat, which is customary for incoming administrations. He arranged the call to Flynn. Obama also gave Natalia V, a VISA waiver to come in to The US, work for Fusion GPS, and they sent her to Trump Tower.
    Obama-Clinton arranged that.

Think about the fake beacon ping one of Clinton's Cybersecurity experts and donors found on Trump Tower server and Russian Alpha Bank server. That was investigated and found out to be planted by a hacker to draw attention to itself. For the first time in Russia's history, they allowed the US to inspect a Russian Bank's server. What they found was that it was planted by a hacker, just like the one in Trump Tower. It was just another attempt at framing the Trump Campaign.

Every single flimsy "Russian Connection" was actually instigated by Obama and Clinton. Combine that with The Russian Dossier Obama and Clinton paid for, and you can see a pattern. This stuff did not happen randomly or by accident. This was a coordinated multi front attack on The Trump Campaign.

The claims also that Russia Hacked My DNC server, and Hillary's Unsecured Server was never hacked are suspicious. BTW, Where is Guccifer? He claimed to have hacked Clinton's Server and said she was a stone cold criminal. Right now he must be buried in some cell 2 miles deep in DC. I suspect you will never hear from him again. James Comey claimed Clinton's Server was never hacked. I think that was just more "disinformation".

I think the entire "Russian Collusion" narrative was a propaganda campaign, and they thought they were never going to get caught. Obama again, weaponized our government against his political enemies.

Come to think of it, sounds exactly like "Crossfire Hurricane" which was the operation Comey and McCabe came up with to go after President Trump. The Insurance Policy must have been Plan B, (Endless Investigations and Impeachment of the 25th Amendment.) This was a COUP. And Obama & Clinton are the ones who launched it!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,821
    It sounds like Mr. Kris is no longer with the DOJ because he is an idiot who does not understand that a complete LACK of evidence and no crime found means no indictment / prosecution.

FBI Agent Paige, again, testified that after several months of investigating the internal accusation of collusion on its own, the FBI came up with ZERO evidence of criminal activity and NO CRIME. Despite this fact, evidence shows Obama's criminal Agency Directors - DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI - engaged in seditious conspiracy, illegally using the Dossier they KNEW was unreliable, had been paid for by Hillary, and brought to them by a known Trump-Hating foreign spy working for the FBI, to illegally acquire warrants and to con Congress into opening an official investigation.

THEY INTENTIONALLY AND VERY ILLEGALLY GOT CONGRESS TO OPEN UP AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION ON THE PRESIDENT FOR A CRIME THEY KNEW NEVER HAPPENED AND FOR WHICH THERE WAS NEVER ANY EVIDENCE.

Mr. Kris, it appears, is just as stupid and gullible as the snowflakes on this board pleading their ridiculous Trump-hating cases against all the evidence and final Mueller report against them.

As far as Rosenstein goes, he might have stayed a little too late. He is already on record for illegal non-compliance with Congressional subpoenas. His part in the conspiratorial coup attempt has been proven - He suggested Trump fire Comey, wrote the Justification for doing so, and after the President did so Rosenstein was the one who immediately suggested he be investigated for Obstruction...and later suggested wearing a wire to entrap the President. (He denied he was serious but 2 others in the FBI said they fully believe he was serious.)

I seriously doubt Barr listened to a damn thing Rod had to say. The conflicts of interest that should have forced Rod to recuse himself from the case are enough to ignore anything biased thing that co-conspirator had to say.

5. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,644
    Moron Trump would do that is the answer.

6. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,821
    Snowflakes Know this....those indictments that occurred as a result of the investigation are all the snowflakes have to show for 2+ years of with hunting and an attempted coup!

:p

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  7. Jitss617

Jitss617 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,059
    Barr needs to make sure this attack on a sitting president never happens again. Unless you have credible evidence .. I would start with NY. Investigate the motives.. are they trying to over throw the government?? Do they have credibility??

If not treason

8. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,915
    Find a place where they can strategically increase hate crimes.

9. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,547
    hell i don't even know who you're talking to.

10. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,821
    'Moron' Trump...

Beat Hillary
    Beat Obama
    Beat Pelosi
    Beat Schumer
    Beat Holder
    Beat Lynch
    Beat Rosenstein
    Beat Clapper
    Beat Brennan
    Beat McCabe
    Beat Baker
    Beat Strzok
    Beat Steele
    Beat Mueller

....and you snowflake dupes who got taken for a ride by the Russians (organizing and marching for them) and the traitorous Democrats.....

:whip: He spanked your ass, too!

'W I N N I N G!' :p

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1